Printer Problems #2

I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker.  It only will
print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop.  Any ideas????  This has happened
with many reports.

Thanks,

Eric

0
Eric
2/24/2000 9:50:24 PM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are these nested reports and you are running under W95?  If so, it is a W95
problem.  We run into the same problem with both IM and Foxpro, where W95's
memory management causes all these problems.  It doesn't matter whether you
have 32M or 64M.  Running under NT4 everything runs just fine.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.

Eric Self <eself@vaxa.ea.ukans.edu> wrote in message
> I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker.  It only will
> print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop.  Any ideas????  This has
happened
> with many reports.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

0
Terry

Printer problems #2
Sir, How to stop the ejecting of paper after the print? What I mean is , when I print a report in Powerbuilder if the data contains only two rows in a A4 paper size , it prints the two rows data and takes the whole paper is out thus wasting paper. Shall I stop the ejecting of the paper after the two rows data print , I can save the paper. Ie. After the data print , I want printer be in idle Any Idea? Regards Vidya Open a print job and then use PrintDataWindow to print the datawindow. job = PrintOpen ( ) PrintDataWindow ( job, dw_x ) PrintClose() On 6 Aug 2007 01:45:00 ...

Printer problem #2
I installed 3 HP USB printers on a 11.1 box to access via samba. The first 2 work just fine. The last one, an HP 2420d is recognized and installed. The problem is that after it is installed it can't even print a text page. All I get is a communications error with no details at all. It doesn't matter which of the 3 listed drivers are used, or if I installed via cups, yast or the hplip utility. The result is the same. The printer does work as it was moved from a Windows box. The install is fully updated. Yes, the printer is turned on. -- vilanye -----------------...

General Problems #2
Name: Billy Product: Firefox Summary: General Problems Comments: Hi, i am a very old and loyal mozilla user for manyyy years. However i am really fed up with the long loading times when i open Firefox, 3.10 or 3.5 b4 that i am using right now on my XP english pro with 3gbs of Ram. It is very annoying and just adds up to the frustration that Google Chrome is a much faster browser both to load and to use than Firefox. To top it off, Firefox often crashes. I am sure you are doing your best, i just hope you get things fixed before your users that do not want to use IE, start sw...

printer problem #2
but job just hangs?? mnmorid@cox.net wrote: >but job just hangs?? Could you please give a more detailed explanation of your problem as well as describing your environment (type and version of server and workstation used ...) -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.6.5) This would indicate that the job is getting to the back end, but not being serviced by the gateway. What gateway are you using?? What errors do you see on the Print Manager console ?? >>> On 10/26/2005 at 11:49 am, in message <wkP7f.6730$5e6.2067@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <mnmor...

printer problem #2
My Client uses a stand-alone printer. An HP DeskJet 895c. He is unable to print his PowerBuilder application documents in landscape mode. When he tries to change the print setting in the application from portrait to landscape, it always changes back to portrait. This problem only occurs in his PowerBuilder applictaion, and he does not have any problems when using his LAN printer, an HP 4SI. Any help you could give me on the subject, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Printer Problem #2
Hello, they excuse my English, but I am going to try to relate of best foma possible my problem to them. When trying to print from groupwise leaves appears to printer dialog in target (empty). Therefore I cannot print mail. * I installed others drivers of printer. * I installed client 7,0 again * I installed the version 7 SP1 and I have not been able to solve to the problem, strange it is that when comes some associate in I engage in a dialog of impression appears the associate and can print the atachment. Please. Ronnie Rnavarrete, It appears...

Printer problem #2
I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional. Thanks, Julia Julia; Try the PrintSend ( ) method ..... "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MnQ1hAR3CHA.187@forums.sybase.com... > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? > > I'm working with PB7, O...

Printer problem #2
Name: Fred Mathes Email: fsmathesattwcnydotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Printer problem Comments: In the last week or so I can not print from a web page with Mozilla firefox browser. My printer will print from a web page using Internet Explorer. This looks like it may be a firefox browser problem due to the fact the printer works normal with every other setting. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Printer problems (NDPS 3.0.2, eDir 8.6.2, NW 6.0 + SP2)
Printer problems (NDPS 3.0.2, eDir 8.6.2, NW 6.0 + SP2) We just migrated from NDPS 2.1.6 to 3.0.2 and upgraded to Netware 6 +SP2 (eDIR 8.6.2) I moved our NDPS database succesfully Allmost all our printers are working perfectly except 1 Canon (CLC900 ColorPASS-Z20e) & 1 HPLJ4000 printers won't work anymore The ColorPASS-Z20e seems to be unable to handle NDPS with eDir 8.6.2 (we had a Canon technician in our office last week but he didn't succeeded in getting it working. We have an identicle CLC900 but with a ColorPASS 5000 which seems to work properly. I man...

2 Problems #2
Name: Julian Email: juliandizyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: 2 Problems Comments: Hi, I'd like to express my feelings about the new version of Mozilla Firefox. It is great and looks great too but there are some important problems with it: 1) It doesn't load pictures properly. It uses up 100% of the cpu and/or shows and error and doesn't load the picture. 2) It reloads constantly and unnecessarily pages. This is just annoying and obviously a waste of CPU. 3) It craches when: a) You reload a page with a plugin like a music playe...

2 problems #2
Name: Othmar Vogt Email: odotvogtatkfnmaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: 2 problems Comments: Hi, they are 2 problems with the newest update. First, when I close the Firefox and I will them restart leather, so there is no possibility. The programm do not restart. I must restart the computer, this is the only solution. And 2. it is no more possibel, to open an new page / side, the will only at go to open an new tab. This is not so good. Thank You for event. Help. Many Greetings Othmar Vogt Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20...

Printer Installation Problem #2
Am trying to install printers on two machines, one running Win 98 and one running Win ME. I browse to the Novell Server, choose iPrint from the left (gray) menu, then choose Install Printers from the right (yellow) menu. I see a list of the printers on the network. I click the one I want to install, and get a dialog box saying it's not installed and to confirm I want to install, and I click yes. Now it starts installing - the dialog box includes a list of tasks and one of those lines of little boxes that confirm progress is being made. Except this goes on for ever. A ti...

Printer driver problem #2
I am using PB 5.0.02 and my application crashes in the activate event of certain windows depending on what printer driver I have selected. Using a Generic/Text Only printer will work perfectly, but if I choose a Lexmark Optra S 1620 for example, the program crashes on some windows. This behaviour only occurs in .exe form. Has anyone seen this problem before? ...

Web resources about - Printer Problems #2 - sybase.infomaker.general

Sleeping in on weekends linked to health problems
... morning snoozes (however glorious they may be). Sleeping late on days-off—and other sleep-time adjustments—are linked to metabolic problems ...

Apple has admitted that there's a problem with the giant new iPad Pro
... The launch of the iPad Pro hasn't been smooth: First there was the issue with iPad Pros crashing when being charged, but there's also a problem ...

8 more years of leap-second problems loom; governments punt decision to 2023
Tick. Tick. Tick. Clang! That was the sound of an intergovernmental conference kicking the leap-second can down the road. Sysadmins will be dealing ...

Is Racism Against Whites As Big A Problem As It Is Against Blacks?
Is Racism Against Whites As Big A Problem As It Is Against Blacks?

10 Simple Techs to Tackle World Problems
Each year, the Tech Museum of Innovation recognizes innovators who are employing technology to solve the world's most pressing problems.

The prison-building simulator that makes you part of the problem
​It wasn't supposed to be this way. I started off with altruistic intentions. I was going to create a spacious, roomy penitentiary. I was going ...

How This Startup Solves Our Too-Much-Data Problem
Using lessons from quantum computing and music, Teraki claims to cut data torrents from our sensor-bedecked world by up to 90%. Smart thermostats ...

Apple Loop: iPad Pro Anger At Power Problems, Frustrating iPhone 6S Data Loss, Microsoft Storms iOS
This week’s Apple Loop includes data loss on the iPhone 6S, comparisons of the iPad Pro and the MacBook, more rumors on the iPhone 6C, a look ...