Opening a .psr file in XP

I am trying to open a psr file at a customer location that creates custom
rollouts of WindowsXP.  When selecting to run a psr file, the IM6
application opens but the psr will not display.  I am wondering if this is
a limitation between IM6 and XP or if it is a result of the installation
here.  I guess I would like to know if anyone can open a psr in XP and
actually see the report to execute it.

Thank you,

Thom Boles
0
Thom
11/13/2002 2:41:02 PM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

What version/build of IM was used to create the PSR?  Some builds broke PSRs
that contain nested reports.
BTW, IM6 is no longer a supported product.  IM803 is the first XP certified
release.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

<Thom.boles@bradleycompany.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to open a psr file at a customer location that creates custom
> rollouts of WindowsXP.  When selecting to run a psr file, the IM6
> application opens but the psr will not display.  I am wondering if this is
> a limitation between IM6 and XP or if it is a result of the installation
> here.  I guess I would like to know if anyone can open a psr in XP and
> actually see the report to execute it.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Thom Boles

0
Terry
11/13/2002 8:06:16 PM
We have PSR viewers (pb 6,7,8 versions).  No problems opening up psr's using
the viewers in XP.
Some reports DO have problems displaying, but nothing specific to XP.