Footer NOT a footer

OK, I hope someone sees this post. I have a crosstab query
that I now have formatted and set up. Now I need to be able
to stick labels at the bottom of the report (presumably in
the footer section). However, I need them to span the
columns, so I have to stick them in the foreground or
background layer vs the band layer, as that will not allow
me to make the labels the size I want them (ex would be a
text item that has text "Confidential" in it). When I try to
make it in one of these other layers, however, it sticks it
up in the middle of the crosstab amongst all the other data.
I would think that since it was in the footer that infomaker
would be smart enough to stick it at the end of the data
instead. Is there something I am missing?
0
IM
8/9/2005 8:08:12 PM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If it need to be in the footer, then you need the layer to be BAND which is
telling the system to keep it in the band - footer band in your case.
You could try using an embedded report in the footer so you can span columns.

<IM Newbie> wrote in message news:42f90d2a.3c50.1681692777@sybase.com...
> OK, I hope someone sees this post. I have a crosstab query
> that I now have formatted and set up. Now I need to be able
> to stick labels at the bottom of the report (presumably in
> the footer section). However, I need them to span the
> columns, so I have to stick them in the foreground or
> background layer vs the band layer, as that will not allow
> me to make the labels the size I want them (ex would be a
> text item that has text "Confidential" in it). When I try to
> make it in one of these other layers, however, it sticks it
> up in the middle of the crosstab amongst all the other data.
> I would think that since it was in the footer that infomaker
> would be smart enough to stick it at the end of the data
> instead. Is there something I am missing?

> If it need to be in the footer, then you need the layer to
> be BAND which is telling the system to keep it in the band
> - footer band in your case. You could try using an
> embedded report in the footer so you can span columns.

Altenatively, if the report is always one page long, you can
just float it in the foreground, and place it so it's
exactly at the end of the relevant paper size (~27cm, most
likely). You might need to preview / print a few times to
get it exactly right, but it should work.

Or
0
Or

Adding a Footer or Footer Module
Hi-->Does anybody know how to add a footer to the portal site? I'm using the CS SDK version with SQL 2000, Web Matrix, and the Cassini web server. Thanks in advance,-->entelechy25 you could try this method: --create a footer module (.ascx file) --modify the desktopdefault.aspx file to show a placeholder for the location of the footer --modify the desktopdefault.aspx file to dynamically load the footer module into the placeholder ...

FOOTER
I'm in trouble with a dw! My english isn't the best, so if someone has difficulties to understand my question I will repost. I have to print accounts for several customers with changing numbers of items per account. So I build up a dw with a nested dw and defined the criterias for the nested ones. At the end of each account there should be a summery of different amounts. This summery should only be printed on the last page of one account! I placed this summery-fields in the footer of the dw, but they were visible on every page. Why? Isn't a footer something that shou...

footer
how do i remove this "DotNetNuke® is copyright 2002-2006 by Perpetual Motion Interactive Systems Inc." from the footer ? Hi, I am not familiar with DotNetNuke, but if you find that this text is a part of an usercontrol or in the page, you can try editing the same to remove the copyright. Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh Login as Host, go to Host Settings, uncheck "Show Copyright credits", click "update" - OR - go to Admin/Site Settings menu, scroll down and choose "Other Settings", type in your own copyright info, click "update". Best regards,Sam Tan...

Footer
Okay this will tell you how new I am to all of this.  Again I am using ASP.net 3.5. How do I put a footer at the bottom of my Master page so that if I open the page in a browser window with little to no content on it the image for the footer is at the bottom of the window and not right in the middle of it? try this link: http://www.456bereastreet.com/lab/developing_with_web_standards/csslayout/2-col/   Hope tat helps__________________________________________________Thou who knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.Thou who knows that he knows not is a child, teach him....

footer
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Can a footer be added automatically to all outbound internet messages ? thanks --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" --____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1"= > <META conten...

Footer
Does anyone know if there is a freeware software, besides GroupWise Footer, that is available for adding company disclaimer(s) to outgoing email messages??? Brandon Robinson<brobinson@alservices.com> wrote in news:VwTlc.1191$Ob.676@prv- forum2.provo.novell.com: > Does anyone know if there is a freeware software, besides GroupWise > Footer, that is available for adding company disclaimer(s) to outgoing > email messages??? Brandon, amongst others: http://www.beginfinite.com/html/gwavasw.html Uwe -- Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp Please don&...

footer
how to assign sum of values in the datagrid and display on footer labelRegards,jerome What are the values? Are they numbers? And on which event are the values added?Free Contact Form Generator for Expression Web - http://www.ctrfx.com Hi, Jeromeshiju:The following example may bring you some useful clues.First, add FooterTemplate to GridView<FooterTemplate>     <asp:Label runat="server" ID="Sum" BackColor="Red" ForeColor="white" ></asp:Label> </FooterTemplate>Then add event handler to handle PreRender ev...

footer
After doing some research I finally understand I think the purpose of clear:both on the footer.  Here is what I need;Is there a way instead of clearing both, to simply clear the middle column.  I have a 3 column layout and I want the footer to just clear the center column and not the 2 sides? I notice the status of this thread is “Resolved”, is it marked yourself? If so, please post your answer in order for others member learn from it. We will greatly appreciate all your sharing.Hong-Gang ChenMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if ...

about sub footer and custom footer (gridview)
Hi, I want to make a gridview that would looked like this: [country]   [item name]  [sales]Japan          ItemA         xxxxJapan          ItemB         xxxxJapan          ItemC         xxxx                [total   ]   &nb...

retrieving footer values (addrow in footer section)
I have a datagrid with a footer section begin used to add a new row. the section below is part of the grid, with item template and footer template for each column. when users clicks "add row", the footer section is now visible - 1. one question is in the scenario I am testing, I have 2 rows in the system, first time in, both rows are editable. but when I click add row, only the second row is editable. I am not setting the edititemindex in all cases, basically not using that property. 2. after clicking add row, when users select save - I can't retrieve any values in the...

How to add a footer row to a table after deleting all footer rows
I'm sure this is a very easy thing to do, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have a table, and I deleted all the footer rows.  Now I would like to add one footer row.  How do I do that? If I right-click on the detail row and select Insert Row Below, it is, of course, another detail row. I'm stumped -- thanks for any help you can give!Cynthia Do you have groups in your table?  You should be able to right click on any table row and toggle the corresponding menu item to show the table header, details or footer.  It is in the right click menu includ...

access datalist footer item when click button which is in footer
 I click button whic is in datalist footer. I do not use ItemCommandEvent for this button. I double click the button and ... Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...

How to remove white space in Page Footer If I have 2 Page Footer
I have 2 page footers in my report. The first one is big one it takes 10 Lines space. the other one tkes 5 lines. The First Page footer I want o show only in the first page so I conditonally suppress it. but it consumes the space in remaining pages while printing. How to resolve this problem. Kindly help me . Best regards Rejeesh...

where to find the files " Footer.jasper ,Footer.jrxml "
Footer.jasper ,Footer.jrxml ,Footer.properties # Header.jasper # Header.jrxml # Header.properties # logo.jpg -- Dvorakva ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 11/17/2010 09:36 AM, Dvorakva wrote: > > Footer.jasper ,Footer.jrxml ,Footer.properties > # > > Header.jasper > # > > Header.jrxml > # > > Header.properties > # > > logo.jpg > > These are in the Template report. This report is used as a subreport by all the IDM 4 reports and contains the Novell ...

Populating a Footer control from another footer control's postback
I have a datagrid that is using Item Templates and I added a drop down and two textboxes to the footer as well as an input button.  The footer serves as the insertion method for the datagrid.  I'm able to bind the drop down just fine but now I need to populate one of the text boxes with data received from the drop down's postback.  I have the drop down list postback function working fine but I'm not sure how to call the textbox item from within the datagrid in order to populate it.  Anyone have any ideas. Here is my ItemCreated function that let's the datagrid k...

How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.
Hi,I am developing an application in ASP .NET where I have to generate a Header and a Footer on my web pages. The issue is that, these headers and footers need to be dynamically placed on the page. For example, if the page length is 1 page, there will be only 1 header and 1 footer. But if the page length is larger, and when we do the print/print preview of the page and it goes to say more than 1 page, then I need the headers and footers on all the pages. In abstract, I need the headers and footers on all the pages depending on the length of the page generated. I am developing the applicati...

Fixed footer
I have a form with a gridview which can vary in size from 1 record to unlimited depending search criteria. My problem is that i would like the footer to stay at the bottom of the page regardless of scrolling. So in effect the gridview almost slots in underneath the footer so the user has access to the footer at all times. Currently the footer is going right to the bottom of the page and requires lots of scrolling which isnt very user friendly as there are buttons in the footer to use. All solutions are welcomed. (using c#)     Hi, You can add the Gridview inside...

columns in footer
Hey, How can I get the data of a column or field from a footer ? ll_payment_term_day_total = This.GetItemnumber(1,"payment_terms_days_total") This doesn't work ... it says ... invalid row/column ... I think my problem is my row ... I put in 1, but I don't think the footer is 1 ... Is there another way to get the right data ? Thnx in advance, Best regards, Bart Hi, copied from another entry: For the header, footer, or summary, specify a row number of 1. For the group header or trailer, specify the group number: dw_1.object.cpt_descuento_tota...

CrossTab Footers
Hi, PB6.5, WIN95, Syb ASE 11.x I'm trying to add a text object to a footer in a crosstab datawindow. With the Band property set to: ForeGround, when I open the window containing the crosstab dw, the text object appears in the detail band. After the dw retrieves and displays the result set, the footer appears in the same place (the detail band) If the band property is set to Band, the text object shrinks to the width of a column in the detail/header band. In a crosstab datawindow, how can I get the text object to appear in the footer band and have it the proper size? ...

field in the footer
Hello, I am developing a statement for a dental practice. What I need to do is to list all the charges related to the patient and list patient name at the button of page so that she/he can tear it and return that part with the payment. So I created a group based on patient name, and listed charges in the detail, now I need to list patient name at the footer but it says I can not use the field in the footer. How can I do this? Ok. I used ReportItems!.... Yes it is one of the drawbacks with RS. We had to put copuright notes and some parameter values in the footer and couldnt do it due t...

Report in the footer
I have a datawindow wich retrieves many rows. Each row have a report, retrieving detail data using the row identifier. I want to put the report in the footer, and make visible the datail of the row where the cursor is. Can I do that?. Thanks. ...

any report footer
Hello,   I need to build a report that list customer payable with invoice and date detail. Now create a report by putting customer name in page area so that I can get a report per customer. At the bottom of this report for each customer I need to repeat customer name and total amount and other information. That is why I put it into page footer, it works fine if the report is only one page per customer, if it is more than one page, first page does not show total amount, second page does not show customer name. How can I fix this problem? you could use Table footers instead of Page f...

footer gridview
Hi.I have a gridview .It have  6 column. I want to it have a footer .but not want to footer add to a column of gridview .I want to add footer to tree column of gridview.  for example:                                           Couldnt see your example, could you try to post it again?  explain clearly am not understanding what is ur prob exactly okayThanks,ShivaIf(MyPost Helps You)“...

footer in gridview
Hello Everyone,   I have to display total time in the footer of my gridview so I have a columnn a. I followed micrososft example to create the footer and display the total time and it is not displaying anything in the footer of the gridview. Below is my code   colA 9:05:45 AM  9:13:48 AM  9:14:10 AM  9:23:52 AM  9:23:52 AM  9:23:52 AM  9:23:52 AM  9:24:51 AM  9:24:51 AM  9:25:03 AM  9:25:10 AM  -------------TotalTime:  protected void dgAgentActivity_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)   ...

Web resources about - Footer NOT a footer - sybase.infomaker.general

Template:Religious Science footer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alyson Footer (@alysonfooter) on Twitter

Lead-footers hit the highway in NT
Police hit out at drivers who exceeded 200km/h during first hours of an open speed limits trial.

Google Tests a New Homepage Footer
Google tests a new interface for the homepage's footer. It includes a cookie disclaimer required by a European Union directive and a settings ...

Michael Jordan nails 50-footer at golf tournament
Watch: Sports legend Michael Jordan proved he can still hit the big shot

Texas Italian-American Sports Foundation to honor Alyson Footer
Texas Italian-American Sports Foundation to honor Alyson Footer

Alyson Footer leaves Astros for mlb.com
Alyson Footer leaves Astros for mlb.

Is Tyson Chandler the NBA's Best Dressed Seven-Footer?
... of the New Yorks Knicks, but off the court, he likes to style on people. GQ has gone so far to say that Chandler is "the slickest seven-footer" ...

Astros Boxes Podcast: Alyson Footer, Social Media and Lance Berkman
Special Guests Alyson Footer and Terri Schlather discuss social media, Jerome Williams signing and Lance Berkman

Grizzlies Forward Drains 62-Footer at the Buzzer
Grizzlies Forward Drains 62-Footer at the Buzzer