Error when running a version 7 report in version 8

Hi
I created a report in InfoMaker 7.0.3 Build 10009 which runs
ok. After I import it into version 8.0 Build 7039 I get the
following error message:
Select error: ORA-01007: variable not in select list
Any ideas please
Thanks
Chris Maltby
0
Chris
6/11/2004 6:28:14 PM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Did you change Oracle client.  What driver and what Oracle client are you
using.
I would strongly suggest installing 803 or 804, available from
downloads.sybase.com.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
http://www.pb9books.com

<Chris Maltby> wrote in message news:40c9f8da.4dd7.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi
> I created a report in InfoMaker 7.0.3 Build 10009 which runs
> ok. After I import it into version 8.0 Build 7039 I get the
> following error message:
> Select error: ORA-01007: variable not in select list
> Any ideas please
> Thanks
> Chris Maltby

0
Terry

Web resources about - Error when running a version 7 report in version 8 - sybase.infomaker.general

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Broken Hill: why is Australia's heritage city running out of water?
Who let the plug out? Who stole Broken Hill's water? Who drained the lakes? Was it mismanagement, theft or bad policy or simply evaporation? ...

The Art (And Science) Of Patent Prosecution: MoFo’s Two-Summer Patent Program Isn’t About Recruiting ...
Students in the Two-Summer Patent Program begin prosecuting patents on their very first day on the job. Learn more about it here.

Latest Google Fit update brings real-time running stats, strength training info and more
Google has just announced a new update to the Google Fit app for Android that brings a few handy new tracking features to the fitness application. ...

PCs running Dell support app can be uniquely ID’d by snoops and scammers
... use the identifier to make their ruse more convincing. Websites can surreptitiously acquire the ID of just about any Dell machine that's running ...

Justin Forsett Injury: Ravens running back breaks arm from Aaron Donald tackle
With the slam of his body and the trainers putting on the aircast, Ravens running back Justin Forsett has broken his arm. Justin Forsett has ...

Monitor what’s running on your PC with apps tracker
Apps tracker is an open source tool that logs which programs are being run on your PC, and for how long. The program is portable, so there are ...

Time’s running out: Every movie and TV show leaving Netflix in December
Looking through the list of departures from Netflix this month, I'm relieved to see that we aren't losing nearly as many gems as we did last ...

Brooks Running sponsoring beer-mile world-record holder - Business Insider Deutschland
The beer mile is a real thing, and the world-record holder now has a contract. Berkshire Hathaway-owned running-shoe company Brooks is now the ...