PowerDynamo object in NT Performance Monitor

Dear ALL,

I'd like to use NT's performance monitor to monitor the Dynamo/IIS performance.
When I look into the EAS PowerDynamo User guide v.3.5 (Ch 3 P.70), it says that
there is a Power Dynamo object in the [Edit]->[Add to Chart].  However, I can't
find it, is there anything I missed during EA Server my installation ?

BTY, Anyone can tell me which indicator is useful in determining PD's
performance in IIS ?  Thanks

Steven
Steven