ODBC connect fails w/"invalid DB name"

Hi,

I have been trying without any luck to re-establish connection to
EASDemo DB from the ODBC configuration.  I have been getting all
kinds of errors such as "DB page size is too large", to "invalid DB name".
I have tried to delete and recreate the system data source, didn't work,
I re-installed the EASDemo DB again, didn't seem to help.  Any ideas as to
how I can get re-established with this all important ODBC connection?

Thanks, I appreciate the help

Sarita
0
Sarita

This message was cross posted to the SQL Anywhere.General newsgroup and
has already been answered there.

Please do not cross post messages.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]