How to change Jaguar settings if you can't get into Jaguar Manager

So Jaguar is getting messed up because of the bad messaging configuration.
So I go into Jaguar manager and It tells me it is in admin mode.
Catch -22 - I can't get into Jaguar manager until I remove the messaging
service...
and I can't remove the messaging service until I start Jagauar Manager.

Is there some props file I may edit to remove the MessageService from the
services parameter without going into JagManager??

0
Victor

in jaguar.props under ${jaguar}/Repository/Server,
there is a property like
com.sybase.jagaur.services
with a comma-delimited list of services that load at start-up.

gt

Victor Grazi wrote:

> So Jaguar is getting messed up because of the bad messaging configuration.
> So I go into Jaguar manager and It tells me it is in admin mode.
> Catch -22 - I can't get into Jaguar manager until I remove the messaging
> service...
> and I can't remove the messaging service until I start Jagauar Manager.
>
> Is there some props file I may edit to remove the MessageService from the
> services parameter without going into JagManager??
0
GT
7/27/2000 5:13:23 PM
You can also start the jagRepair server and then use jag manager to
to remove the messaging service.

GT Bradley wrote:

> in jaguar.props under ${jaguar}/Repository/Server,
> there is a property like
> com.sybase.jagaur.services
> with a comma-delimited list of services that load at start-up.
>
> gt
>
> Victor Grazi wrote:
> >
> > So Jaguar is getting messed up because of the bad messaging configuration.
> > So I go into Jaguar manager and It tells me it is in admin mode.
> > Catch -22 - I can't get into Jaguar manager until I remove the messaging
> > service...
> > and I can't remove the messaging service until I start Jagauar Manager.
> >
> > Is there some props file I may edit to remove the MessageService from the
> > services parameter without going into JagManager??

0
Steve
7/27/2000 5:18:32 PM
Right.  The JagRepair server will always boot if you mess up the main server

serverstart.bat JagRepair

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
> You can also start the jagRepair server and then use jag manager to
> to remove the messaging service.
>
> GT Bradley wrote:
>
> > in jaguar.props under ${jaguar}/Repository/Server,
> > there is a property like
> > com.sybase.jagaur.services
> > with a comma-delimited list of services that load at start-up.
> >
> > gt
> >
> > Victor Grazi wrote:
> > >
> > > So Jaguar is getting messed up because of the bad messaging
configuration.
> > > So I go into Jaguar manager and It tells me it is in admin mode.
> > > Catch -22 - I can't get into Jaguar manager until I remove the
messaging
> > > service...
> > > and I can't remove the messaging service until I start Jagauar
Manager.

> > > Is there some props file I may edit to remove the MessageService from
the
> > > services parameter without going into JagManager??

0
Dave

Display keeps turning off. Don't know how to change setting. Can't find it in System Settings.
Hey, Folks: Why is it such a difficult task to change a setting in System Settings in KDE that will leave the display on all the time? Can someone give me some pointers, please? Thank you, theAdmiral -- theAdmiral ------------------------------------------------------------------------ system settings > display and monitor > screen saver uncheck start auto also in power management I set like this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10573557/SUSE%20Misc/powersettings.jpeg -- Box: 12.1 | KDE 4.8.0 | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB RAM Lap #1: 12.1 TWEED...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Can't connect to Jaguar Manager
Yesterday, I was able to connect to Jaguar Manager thru Sybase Central. Today when I tried it, Sybase Central open but Jaguar Manager is missing and connect button is disabled. I'm a newbie with EAServer and I don't remember changing any setup. If anybody can suggest any setup I need to look at, please! Ana try using Sybase Central and select Tools -> Plug-ins, and try re-installing the jagplugin.jar. Ana wrote: > Yesterday, I was able to connect to Jaguar Manager thru > Sybase Central. Today when I tried it, Sybase Central open > but Jaguar Manager is mis...

Can't start Jaguar Manager
I am unable to start the Jaguar Manager. To troubleshoot, I tried starting it from a DOS prompt and I get the error: Can't find class sybase/scf/controller/MainController. I can guess that the source of this problem is related to the fact that I am not logged onto NT under the ID that I installed EA Studio with, but I'd like to use both logon IDs. I wouldn't think that a java application would rely on Registry/Environment settings, but I'm guessing that it does. Any help much appreciated, Vince My guess is that the CLASSPATH is being set at the user level and...

can't create jaguar objects from dynamo running from Jaguar
I have application running on PowerDynamo calling Jag components though Java. Everything works OK when running from Personal Web Server. When I try to run this app from Jaguar HTTP interface (Jag server is configured to use PD), I get following error: ***************************************************************** Exception thrown: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jagcomp in method loadClass of class DynamoClassLoader. Unable to find class: jagcomp ***************************************************************** What else should I set up in PD? Thanks for any help. ------...

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

repost: Can't connect to Jaguar when password is set
I am still unable to connect to Jaguar now that I have set the Jagadmin password. I am using this line of code to connect: java.CreateComponent("package/component","iiop://localhost:9000","jagadmin", "jagpassword"); I can see the following error in the server log: "SystemException: NO_PERMISSION (Manager/createSession - jagadmin@127.0.0.1)" Why can't I connect now?? The only thing I changed was setting the jagadmin password... Thanks, David Can you connect from JaguarManager? Dave Wolf Internet Applicatio...

I can't find webservices Toolkit in my Jaguar Manager. Why?
Thanks for the help. In article <06RIpbosCHA.155@forums.sybase.com>, musicworm@163.com says... > Thanks for the help. Run the install and make sure you selected that option. Mark But I didn't find that option and I choosed all option. BTW:How to develop web services using EAServer and PB9.0? "Mark Pfeifer[TeamSybase]" <see_msg@sprynet.com> д����Ϣ���� :MPG.187e4cbda462669698980c@forums.sybase.com... > In article <06RIpbosCHA.155@forums.sybase.com>, musicworm@163.com > says... > > Thanks for the help. > > Run the...

Can't get through init 3 from init 5 and can't get through init 5 from init 3.
I tried opensuse 12.1 Gm today. Installation was perfect with xfce 4.8 until I tried installing the nvidia driver. In runlevel 5 as superuser I tried to shift to runlevel 3 and was welcome with a black screen, I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. During the reboot I used runlevel 3 and I was able to install the nvidia driver. After the nvidia driver installation I tried to shift to runlevel 5 and there, I was welcome with a black screen with a stationary blinking x cursor. I rebooted once again wiith runlevel 5 to get the gui. Any one had seen this happened? This installation is...

Error :- Jaguar Manager
I get the following error while generating Stubs/Skletons for a PB component from Jaguar Manager. EA Server version:- 4.2.2 Could someone please help me? ------- Error log from Jaguar Manager log file----------------- java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle com.sybase.jaguar.management.scp.JaguarProvider.ResourceBundle2 , key PRODUCT_NAME at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:377) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:349) at com.sybase.jaguar.management.common.ResourceManagerImpl.getString(ResourceMan...

Web resources about - How to change Jaguar settings if you can't get into Jaguar Manager - sybase.easerver