HELP HELP HELP

I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible
or at least an updated datawindow.jar.

I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they
know nothing about it.
If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be
very very appreciated.

Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it

Thank you

Mauro Mazza

Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA
E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it
http://www.ads.it
ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A.
Via Del Lavoro, 17  40127 Bologna - Italy
tel. +39 051 6307 411
fax. +39 051 6307 498

1
Mauro

We expect this to be delivered to customers in mid-to-late September.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

Mauro Mazza wrote in message <37C561A4.694A2F9E@iperbole.bologna.it>...
>I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible
>or at least an updated datawindow.jar.
>
>I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they
>know nothing about it.
>If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be
>very very appreciated.
>
>Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it
>
>Thank you
>
>Mauro Mazza
>
>Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA
>E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it
>http://www.ads.it
>ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A.
>Via Del Lavoro, 17  40127 Bologna - Italy
>tel. +39 051 6307 411
>fax. +39 051 6307 498

-1
Dave

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

Web resources about - HELP HELP HELP - sybase.easerver

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Enterprise Crowdfunding will help big companies pilot and launch products
... to evaluate the market potential for a new selective noise cancellation technology for its line of JBL headphones. Also Shock Top helped pioneer ...

4 Ways the BlogHer Writing Lab Can Help You Balance Your Life
... hard to think up blog post ideas or gather images or schedule social media promotion. Which is why the BlogHer Writing Lab is there to help ...

'Making a Murderer' defense lawyers say they may return to help Steven Avery again
If there's one thing most people can agree on after watching Netflix's "Making a Murderer," it's that Steven Avery's defense team tried its hardest ...

Could exercise help teens recover from concussions?
Researchers at the University at Buffalo are looking at whether prescribing exercise might just be the magic pill for treating concussions

Jabra’s Intelligent Headset Gives Amazing 3D Audio to Help the Vision-Impaired
... gyroscope, GPS, compass, and accelerometers. Innovation like this is very exciting to see. Hopefully, the Jabra Intelligent Headset will help ...

Beacon tech for grain harvesters helps protect crops
LAS VEGAS - Bluetooth Low Energy beacon technology hasn’t caught on as fast as expected, but that hasn't stopped companies from rolling out applications ...

Melatonin Helps People Fall Asleep, But Has Potential Problems And Side Effects
If you’re having trouble falling or staying asleep, you may first turn to melatonin, a synthetic version of the hormone that regulates our sleep/wake ...

Powerful Union Pledges To Defy DHS, Help Immigrants Evade Authorities
'Helping to ensure that communities are organized against deportations, or identifying places of sanctuary including our union halls'