help!help!help!

Sorry to re-post again,

Hi, Dean :
   1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company?
       I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way.

  2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall?
      No, there is no Firwall.

  3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component?
      Yes.

  4. What is the syntax of createinstance?
      ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon"
      if not isvalid(inv_logon) then
           ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class)
           if ll_return <> 0 then
              ls_return = string(g_connect.ErrCode) + ":" +
g_connect.errtext
              MessageBox('Waring', "Could not connect to the server "
+ls_return)
          end if
      end if

   5.  It is possible to be able to connect but not have access to a
given
component. Can you
        connect as  jagadmin?
        I debug it through phone line, connecttoserver() is success, but

createinstance() has error
        message.

   6.  What happens when you use JaguarORB instead of connection object?

        I use PB NVO and PB client, I do not know how to use JaguarORB,
is it
        possible?

   When I do the test, I use the same computer, same ini file and the
same
program,
       when I connect through network, the program runs very well, but
through
phone line,
       gave me the  message  "Distribute Services:E13 Could not Create
the
object
       'n_cst_logon' (81A)".
   This is my idea:
           1. When I connect through phone line, if there is a problem
about
firewall or router, then I should
               not connect to jaguar, but when I debug it,
connecttoserver() is
success. only createinstance()
               has  problems.
           2. If the problem is security or roles. When I connect to
network,
the program should give me
               the same error message as when I connect to phone line,
but it is
not, through network the
               program runs very well.

       Thanks

     James

"Dean Jones [TeamSybase]" wrote:

> Can you post your code to connect.
>
> Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? Is
the Jag
> server behind a firewall? Do you have a proxy for the remote
component? What
> is the syntax of createinstance? It is possible to be able to connect
but
> not have access to a given component. Can you connect as jagadmin?
>
> What happens when you use JaguarORB instead of connection object?
>
> --
> Dean Jones, CPD Professional
> PowerTeam, In.
> http://www.powerobjects.com
>
> james liu <jliu@jonview.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, Dean :
> >
> >     I add userid and password into the ini file, It does not work.
The
> > problem
> > is I use the same setting, when it is through internal network, it
> > works, but
> > when it through dial-up phone line, it gave me error message.
> >     I debug it through phone line , when connecttoserver(), it
return
> > ok, it
> > means JAGUAR listening on, but when createinstance(), the client
program
> > hold
> > on for about five minutes, then give me the error message"Distribute

> > Services:E13 Could not Create the object 'n_aaaaa' (81A)".
> >    I debug it through internal network,  createinstance() works very

> > well.
> >    Because everything is the same between this two ways, only
difference
> > is
> > response time. So I think maybe there is some Jaguar configuration I
can
> > set
> > it. But it is realy strange for me.
> >
> >    Thanks for HELP
> >
> >     James
> >
> > "Dean Jones [TeamSybase]" wrote:
> >
> > > What is Jaguar listening on? Have you ever successfully tested
from a
> > > separate machine? You need a user ID and password. Even if the
> > password is
> > > blank fill in an empty string.
> > >
> > > c.userid = "jagadmin"
> > > c.password = ""
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dean Jones, CPD Professional
> > > PowerTeam, In.
> > > http://www.powerobjects.com
> > >
> > > james liu <jliu@jonview.com> wrote in message

> > But
> > (81A)".
> > the
INI

0
james

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

Web resources about - help!help!help! - sybase.easerver

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Add a World AIDS Day geofilter to a snapchat photo today to help (RED) raise $300M from Bill Gates
... , and Bill Gates continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Add a World AIDS Day geofilter to a snapchat photo today to help ...

5 apps to help keep the holidays memorable
... attend. Still, if you do it right, the holidays can (and should) be filled with cheer, tradition, family, and fun. These five apps will help ...

How Sharing Other's Work Helps Your Brand
... that is more than a sum of its parts. This is what we all do every day in social media, but knowing what, how, and where to share can help you ...

Join Google.org to help make education more inclusive for students with special needs
For the past month, Google.org has funded 750+ projects through the education crowdfunding site DonorsChoose.org to help teachers of students ...

A Dutch startup that helps Microsoft and Uber find meeting rooms is about to expand to the UK
An Amsterdam startup that allows businesses to search and book places to work is planning to expand its platform to the UK after raising €1.5 ...

Please Help Support – and Strengthen – GMU Economics
... including GMU Economics in your end-of-year giving plans. A financial contribution to GMU Econ (through the Mercatus Center at GMU ) helps not ...

Kim Kardashian & Kanye still can’t decide on a baby name, so let’s help them
It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve written about Kim Kardashian. It really hasn’t been forever, it’s just been a week or so. So, let’s ...

This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent
... paid for by the companies we’re supposed to hold accountable. That’s because Consumerist does not accept advertising in any form. You can help ...