Dynamo 3.5 what's new? and Servlet 2.2

Could someone post here (or send me) the What's new in Dynamo with the EAS
3.5 release. This would be most useful to see!

Also, does the EAS 3.5 servlet engine follow the Java Servlet 2.1 spec, or
is it 2.0? Can anyone comment on the plans to develo this engine to the 2.2
spec which is currently in review.

TIA

Jay Fienberg
Adidam Emporium        http://www.adidam.com

0
Jay

Jay Fienberg <jayf@adidam.org> wrote in message
> Could someone post here (or send me) the What's new in Dynamo with the EAS
> 3.5 release. This would be most useful to see!

Off hand it was integration into Jaguar and support to lookup home
interfaces along with some performance enhancements.

> Also, does the EAS 3.5 servlet engine follow the Java Servlet 2.1 spec, or
> is it 2.0? Can anyone comment on the plans to develo this engine to the
2.2
> spec which is currently in review.

EAS 3.5 is JSDK2.0 compliant.  Maui will be JSDK2.1 compliant as required by
J2EE.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

> TIA