PDF in PB 9

I am attempting to save a datawindow as a PDF file. I have installed
ghostscript. I have added it's location to my path though the release notes
say this is not needed. I specify the distill method and then do a save as:

integer li
dw_1.object.DataWindow.Export.PDF.Method = Distill!
 li = dw_1.SaveAs("c:\test.pdf", PDF!, true )

MessageBox('error', li)

This always returns a negative 1. I see the Sybase DataWindow PS printer
icon in the task bar as if it is printing but it prints nothing.

I have tried to do a SaveRowsAs in the IDE and this also gives me a failed
message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

0
Steve
12/4/2003 7:52:48 PM
sybase.easerver.powerbuilder 3902 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Post to powerbuilder.general, this forum is for EAServer...

pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-))
Philip Salgannik

"Steve Kollmorgen" <kollmorgens@oaktreesw.com> wrote in message
> I am attempting to save a datawindow as a PDF file. I have installed

0
Philip