PB 6.5 not executing some lines of code

Running a PB 6.5 program through the debbugger and it skips over several
lines of code - not recognizing them as being executable so they won't
process.  Can you help?  Thx.
0
lballman
7/6/2001 3:13:19 PM
sybase.easerver.powerbuilder 3902 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please post to powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
This is for PB issues while being used within Jaguar/EAS
Thanks
A.

--
__________________________

Adam Simmonds [TeamSybase]
System Architect
ITS FLEXSIS PROJECT
The University of Sydney
Phone:  +61 2 9351 5174
Mobile: +61 403 341 474
Fax:    +61 2 9351 7711
0
Adam

i have 5 codes line.. how can i go to 2 code line from 5 code line ??
hello friends i use visual basic for visual web developer and i have below code.. i have 5 codes line.. how can i go to 2 code line from 5 code line ?? c = 0 second line If System.IO.File.Exists("~\resimler\") = True Then c = c +1i want to go to 2 code line from here End If Dim DestinationPath As String = "~\resimler\" & c.ToString & FileUpload1.FileNameMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) hello friends i have solved this problem.. my code is below but i have new problem.. error codel line is FileUpload1.PostedFile.Save...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

Executing a MS SQL server 6.5 procedure with no result sets from PB 6.5...
Hi friends, I have a stored procedure created in MS SQL Server 6.5. The procedure has 4 arguments. The procedure will do some calculations & then finally will insert some data into a table. That's it. It won't return any resultset (no select statement). Now I need to execute the procedure from within a PB application(verion 6.5). Which is te best method for this. Dynamic SQL format 1/2/.... Thanks in advance. Thanks. Bye. With Regards, Jeinutheen Mohamed. In your PB script, declare the procedure : DECLARE sp_procedure PROCEDURE F...

PB 10.5 to PB 11.5 and EAserver 5.5
What are the steps to migrate from PB 10.5 to PB 11.5? I migrated the source code. What do I need to do on the serverside - I assume regenerating the proxies. Anything else? Where is the correct place for the PBVMs? 10.5's are located in the shared folder. TIA, Kevin Deploy to the server and regenerate the proxies. You can do a pbvm-only install of 11.5. Alternatively, copying the pbvm's into the shared folder shoulod work, though. -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] "Kevin Berez" <kaberezNOSPAM@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

Experiences with PB 6.5.1 vs. PB 6.5.0
Any people run into any problems with 6.5.1 (+ EBF 1163) that were not there in vanilla 6.5.0. We have to migrate very late in the game (1 week before going live!) due to problems with 6.5.0 Oracle drivers and I would appreciate any advice on anything that got broken in that release. TIA, -- -------------------------------------------------------------------- Jacek Furmankiewicz STS Systems - http://www.stssystems.com --------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.51 introduces a peculiar side effect during update() of datawindow - scrolls the d...

PB 6.5.0 vs PB 6.5.1 with datastores
Hi all, I began developing a large application using PB 6.5.0 several months ago. For various reasons, we had to migrate the code to 6.5.1. After performing some recursion testing, we noticed that many operations involving datastores ( create, insert rows, update, destroy ) began generating random GPF/Page Faults. The code itself hasn't changed and was verified in PB 6.5.0 via extensive testing. This is a hard one to pinpoint since the crashing is somewhat random. I've read some posts that indicate that certain dot notation can be problematic. All objects were fully rebuilt...

converting Pb 6.5 code to PocketBuilder 1.5
Hi; I need to port an existing PB 6.5 application to PocketBuilder 1.5 and want to know if the PB code can be easily ported to PocketBuilder code, and if so would what is the proper ways of importing PB objects into Pocket Builder. I am not sure if the PB code needs to be converted to PB9 first ( I read that Pocket Builder is based on PB9.0). Thanks, There is a conversion tool that comes with PocketBuilder, but it does require the code to be in a current version of PB. On 11 Nov 2004 09:06:58 -0800, "Zehra Konuk" <zkonuk@datascan.com> wrote: >Hi;...

Help using OLE from a PB executable (PB 6.5)
I copied this from a suggestion found in this NG on how to convert datawindow to Excel - by saving to HTML (to get computed fields etc), then converting to Excel format using OLE. When I run from within PB, it works fine - the file "docname" is in Excel format. But when I build the application and run from an EXE, the Excel logic doesn't seem to do anything - the resulting file still looks in HTML format. I am wondering if I need to add something to the Resource file to get this OLE to work from executable? The code is as follows (where "ds" is a DataS...

Generating executable program with PB 6.0 and 6.5
I am trying to generate the final version of my programs with PB 6.0 and 6.5 with option 'machine code' and I am having problems with the accentuation (letters '��' and 'a' and ' o' with accent '~'). With the version 6.0, when generating the executable with 'machine code' PB usually finishes, even so, it changes these letters and accents for the letter 'o'. In the version 6.5, NT WorkStation concludes PB as soon as finds one of these letters and it doesn't finish the generation. Generating the programs with 'p-code' ...

Web resources about - PB 6.5 not executing some lines of code - sybase.easerver.powerbuilder

Self-executing rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The self-executing rule , also known as " deem and pass ", is procedural measure used by the U.S. House of Representatives to approve legislation. ...

Islamic State video purports to show boy executing two Russian 'spies'
Executions of captives by the Sunni Muslim militants of the Islamic State have become grimly commonplace, but a newly surfaced video featured ...

Islamic State video purports to show boy executing two Russian 'spies'
Executions of captives by the Sunni Muslim militants of the Islamic State have become grimly commonplace, but a newly surfaced video featured ...

Parramatta shooting: police leave empty-handed after executing search warrant at mosque
Police executed a search warrant at a Parramatta mosque overnight as part of their investigations into the fatal shooting on Friday of a civilian ...

US states having trouble executing their citizens
Despite a Supreme Court ruling allowing a controversial drug to be used for lethal injections in Oklahoma, death-penalty states are finding it ...

Islamic State video purports to show boy executing 'Russian spies'
Islamic State releases video that purports to show a young boy executing two men accused of working for Russian intelligence.

Boko Haram executing elderly in northeast Nigeria
Islamic extremists in northeast Nigeria are turning their guns on elderly people, killing more than 50 this week in a new tactic that has instilled ...

New iOS security exploit lets apps read users’ information by executing unsigned code
Security expert Charlie Miller has found a flaw in code signing on iOS devices (via Forbes) that allows developers to sneak malware apps onto ...

Law Journal Apologizes For Article About Executing Law Professors, Professor Resigns
Insane law review article prompts professor's resignation... but how did he get hired in the first place?