ESC command in powerbuilder

Friends,

Please help me to solve this problem. I am writing a program which uses
epson printer. I want to convert these following c++ codes to powerbuilder.

 CString CRLF = "\n";
 CString ESC = "\x1b";
 m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.TransactionPrint(PTR_S_RECEIPT, PTR_TP_TRANSACTION); /*
 /* output the data to printer */
 m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|1B");
 m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|rATEL (02)1234-5678"
+ CRLF + CRLF + CRLF);
 m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|tL" + CRLF);
 m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|bL" + CRLF + CRLF);
 if(m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.GetRecLineChars() < 42){
 /* Small */
  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, fDate + "                  "
+ fTime + CRLF + CRLF);
  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple1
20.00" + CRLF);
  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple2
30.00" + CRLF);
  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple3
40.00" + CRLF);

In the codes above, I don't know how to convert ESC +"|1B",ESC + "|tL" and
ESC + "|bL"   to powerscript. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Jerry

0
Jerry
3/21/2001 12:55:55 PM
sybase.easerver.powerbuilder 3902 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Wrong Forum,

Post to PB.general

Tarik

"
> + fTime + CRLF + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple1
> 20.00" + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple2
> 30.00" + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple3
> 40.00" + CRLF);
>

> In the codes above, I don't know how to convert ESC +"|1B",ESC + "|tL" and
> ESC + "|bL"   to powerscript. Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

0
Tarik
3/21/2001 3:10:55 PM
Please post to a powerbuilder general NG, this is for powerbuilder issues when
used inside EAServer(Jaguar)

A.

Jerry wrote:

> Friends,
>
> Please help me to solve this problem. I am writing a program which uses
> epson printer. I want to convert these following c++ codes to powerbuilder.
>
>  CString CRLF = "\n";
>  CString ESC = "\x1b";
>  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.TransactionPrint(PTR_S_RECEIPT, PTR_TP_TRANSACTION); /*
>  /* output the data to printer */
>  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|1B");
>  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|rATEL (02)1234-5678"
> + CRLF + CRLF + CRLF);
>  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|tL" + CRLF);
>  m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|bL" + CRLF + CRLF);
>  if(m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.GetRecLineChars() < 42){
>  /* Small */
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, fDate + "                  "
> + fTime + CRLF + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple1
> 20.00" + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple2
> 30.00" + CRLF);
>   m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, "apple3
> 40.00" + CRLF);
>
> In the codes above, I don't know how to convert ESC +"|1B",ESC + "|tL" and
> ESC + "|bL"   to powerscript. Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

0
adam

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

PowerBuilder/EAServer
Hi, My company wants to re-write some of our apps and make them web enabled. Can someone recommend some PowerBuilder/EAServer framework. Perhaps the one that you can use to develop client-server, as well as Web applications. PFC cannot handle web applications, we have PB 7. thank you Sarah Cynergy Systems offers the EAServer Framework (EAF) www.cynergysystems.com -- Paul A. Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com "Sarah" <sarah0969@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:qOOwjwzqBHA.206@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, > >...

EAserver and Powerbuilder
Hi Friends, EAserver and Powerbuilder which one need to be installed first. I found that if I install EAserver first and then Powerbuilder and when I start the Jaguar, Jagaur is starting and display 'Accepting Connections' fast. If I install Powerbuilder first and then EAserver, Jaguar is taking long time to start and display 'Accepting Connections' As it is therefore which one is the right method and what are the pros and cons. TIA RAO The order of the installation should be irrelevant to performance. The only overlap between the programs is the Sy...

Powerbuilder and EAServer
I have a Powerbuilder application where much of the processing takes place on the client machine. I would like to move much of the complex processing to the application server (EAServer). Has anyone else taken this route and can give me a good place to start? A reference to a sample app (for EAServer) would be good. Thanks in advance, Terry The first step is to put the code in non-visual objects. There is examples at: http://www.powerobjects.com I think Cynergy Systems' EAF framework might be worth a look. Check it out at www.cynergysystems.com. There are othe...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

EAserver with PowerBuilder
We are thinking about moving some of our PowerBuilder NVOs to EAServer. Can anyone provide links to tutorials on this topic? Thanks, Doug Sybase's site has some examples. We have many simple examples on our site http://www.powerobjects.com/jaguar.htm -- Dean Jones [TeamSybase] PowerTeam, Inc. http://www.powerobjects.com smlPortal - Moving PB to the web. "Doug Stone" <dstone@res-q.com> wrote in message news:vB4M4tP$BHA.289@forums.sybase.com... > > We are thinking about moving some of our PowerBuilder NVOs to EAServer. > Can anyone pro...

Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command
I'm looking for a Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command. I need to use it in the below process that I'm converting from VB to PB. Thanks very much for any help! Private Sub Form_Load () .... Do DoEvents Buffer$ = Buffer$ & MSComm1.Input Loop Until InStr(Buffer$, "OK" & vbCRLF) ' Read the "OK" response data in the serial port. ' Close the serial port. MSComm1.PortOpen = False End Sub How about Pos? -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologie...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

PowerBuilder EAServer and TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
Hi, I am using PB 9 and EAServer 5 When I call a function on EAServer from PowerBuilder, I am getting following error message [I am using datastore and transaction object in my application that have been deployed on EAServer]: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0095) CORBA Objects may not be created locally. at line 10286 in create event of object corbaobject of _typedef SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Brian ...

Powerbuilder
Hi all, I am probably not suppose to be asking this question here but I have been unable to get into the beta news groups and we are getting a little frazzled. Can anyone give us an example of a Jaquar NVO component using a connection pool. We are trying to sync a datastore on easerver with a datawindow and cannot establish a connection through the pool on easerver. We are able to execute a method to insert a row and sync. If that means anything. Thanks Den We are using PB7.0 and EAServer3.0 betas on NT Since the beta's well over and the product is about to be shipped, ...

Powerbuilder
Is there some kind of construct in Powerbuilder 8 like the hashtable in Java? Jan Erik On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:11:15 +0100, "Jan Erik Hermansen" <jeh@susoft.no> wrote: The closest thing there is is the binary tree in the PFC. It's a little more work than a hashtable, but it works well enough. In a nutshell, you create a node and set the value and the key in it, then add the node to the tree. HTH, Larry Molter Diabetic Supply of USA >Is there some kind of construct in Powerbuilder 8 like the hashtable in >Java? > > >Jan Erik >...

PowerBuilder or EAServer problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C810B4.E1DCF0D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Not sure if I'm running into a PowerBuilder or EAServer issue but here's = the problem (I'm thinking it's PB) I have a Dell D620 laptop with both a wired NIC and Wireless NIC. While = at work I typically have both connected to "a" network. The wired is = always connected to our domain, the wireless may be connected to the = domain or connected to our external "...

Web resources about - ESC command in powerbuilder - sybase.easerver.powerbuilder

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles