Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006) Application terminated

I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file.
"Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application terminated."

Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a specific
reason.

Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to and
including the application error message.

Item 1.
****************************************************************************
****
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;')
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetServerServiceClasses() = 1
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering Setting Application Property
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting Setting Application Property
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetHTMLObjectName('ZoomDW')
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetHTMLObjectName() = ''
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetSelfLink('specimenzoom.htm','')
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetSelfLink() = ''
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetAction('RetrieveTests')
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0006)
Application terminated.        <--------------------------

Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 46 in
htmlcontextapplied event of object n_sc_specimen.
Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
(rtlweb/CollectionHTMLDW/setaction - @216.38.155.190)
****************************************************************************
****

I would appreciate your help in order to set off in the right direction to
determine the reason for this error.

Thank you,
_Greg Hazzard


0
Greg
12/5/2001 10:24:08 PM
sybase.easerver.general 7903 articles. 0 followers. Follow

4 Replies
1471 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 29

C
It looks like the DataWindow context is not getting applied and your
datastore is probably empty. Can you put in some debug logic to check
the return code of setAction and maybe do a rowcount on your
datastore?

Regards,
Dave Fish [TeamSybase]

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:24:08 -0800, "Greg Hazzard"
<greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote:

>I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file.
>"Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application terminated."
>
>Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a specific
>reason.
>
>Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to and
>including the application error message.
>
>Item 1.
>****************************************************************************
>****
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
>SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;')
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetServerServiceClasses() = 1
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering Setting Application Property
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting Setting Application Property
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetHTMLObjectName('ZoomDW')
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetHTMLObjectName() = ''
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetSelfLink('specimenzoom.htm','')
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetSelfLink() = ''
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetAction('RetrieveTests')
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0006)
>Application terminated.        <--------------------------
>
>Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 46 in
>htmlcontextapplied event of object n_sc_specimen.
>Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
>(rtlweb/CollectionHTMLDW/setaction - @216.38.155.190)
>****************************************************************************
>****
>
>I would appreciate your help in order to set off in the right direction to
>determine the reason for this error.
>
>Thank you,
>_Greg Hazzard
>
>

0
dfish
12/5/2001 10:28:09 PM
Thank you Dave. You pointed me in the right direction.
_Greg

"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:3c0e9f06.31683798@forums.sybase.com...
> C
> It looks like the DataWindow context is not getting applied and your
> datastore is probably empty. Can you put in some debug logic to check
> the return code of setAction and maybe do a rowcount on your
> datastore?
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish [TeamSybase]
>
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:24:08 -0800, "Greg Hazzard"
> <greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote:
>
> >I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file.
> >"Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application
terminated."
> >
> >Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a
specific
> >reason.
> >
> >Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to
and
> >including the application error message.
> >
> >Item 1.
>
>***************************************************************************
*
> >****
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
> >SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;')
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetServerServiceClasses() = 1
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering Setting Application Property
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting Setting Application Property
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetHTMLObjectName('ZoomDW')
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetHTMLObjectName() = ''
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetSelfLink('specimenzoom.htm','')
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetSelfLink() = ''
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetAction('RetrieveTests')
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0006)
> >Application terminated.        <--------------------------
> >
> >Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 46 in
> >htmlcontextapplied event of object n_sc_specimen.
> >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
> >(rtlweb/CollectionHTMLDW/setaction - @216.38.155.190)
>
>***************************************************************************
*
> >****
> >
> >I would appreciate your help in order to set off in the right direction
to
> >determine the reason for this error.
> >
> >Thank you,
> >_Greg Hazzard
> >
> >
>


0
Greg
12/6/2001 5:51:23 PM
One additional thing - if you want to avoid the runtime errors that you
sometimes get (we all make mistakes), and prevent your PB component from
actually crashing, which could play havoc with the PBVM, consider using the
Try, Catch, Finally exception handling in PB8. You can wrap a Try, Catch
around any/all methods and gracefully handle runtime errors (as well as add
some pretty decent exception handling of your own).


regards,
Bill



"Greg Hazzard" <greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote in message
news:SA0dh$nfBHA.330@forums.sybase.com...
> Thank you Dave. You pointed me in the right direction.
> _Greg
>
> "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:3c0e9f06.31683798@forums.sybase.com...
> > C
> > It looks like the DataWindow context is not getting applied and your
> > datastore is probably empty. Can you put in some debug logic to check
> > the return code of setAction and maybe do a rowcount on your
> > datastore?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dave Fish [TeamSybase]
> >
> > On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:24:08 -0800, "Greg Hazzard"
> > <greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file.
> > >"Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application
> terminated."
> > >
> > >Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a
> specific
> > >reason.
> > >
> > >Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to
> and
> > >including the application error message.
> > >
> > >Item 1.
> >
>
>***************************************************************************
> *
> > >****
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
> > >SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;')
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetServerServiceClasses() = 1
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering Setting Application Property
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting Setting Application Property
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetHTMLObjectName('ZoomDW')
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetHTMLObjectName() = ''
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
SetSelfLink('specimenzoom.htm','')
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetSelfLink() = ''
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetAction('RetrieveTests')
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0006)
> > >Application terminated.        <--------------------------
> > >
> > >Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 46 in
> > >htmlcontextapplied event of object n_sc_specimen.
> > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
> > >(rtlweb/CollectionHTMLDW/setaction - @216.38.155.190)
> >
>
>***************************************************************************
> *
> > >****
> > >
> > >I would appreciate your help in order to set off in the right direction
> to
> > >determine the reason for this error.
> > >
> > >Thank you,
> > >_Greg Hazzard
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>


0
Bill
12/7/2001 3:59:26 AM
Thank you Bill.
Greg
"Bill Green[TeamSybase]" <bill.green@teamsybase.com> wrote in message
news:9Y2PPTtfBHA.163@forums.sybase.com...
> One additional thing - if you want to avoid the runtime errors that you
> sometimes get (we all make mistakes), and prevent your PB component from
> actually crashing, which could play havoc with the PBVM, consider using
the
> Try, Catch, Finally exception handling in PB8. You can wrap a Try, Catch
> around any/all methods and gracefully handle runtime errors (as well as
add
> some pretty decent exception handling of your own).
>
>
> regards,
> Bill
>
>
>
> "Greg Hazzard" <greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote in message
> news:SA0dh$nfBHA.330@forums.sybase.com...
> > Thank you Dave. You pointed me in the right direction.
> > _Greg
> >
> > "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:3c0e9f06.31683798@forums.sybase.com...
> > > C
> > > It looks like the DataWindow context is not getting applied and your
> > > datastore is probably empty. Can you put in some debug logic to check
> > > the return code of setAction and maybe do a rowcount on your
> > > datastore?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Dave Fish [TeamSybase]
> > >
> > > On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:24:08 -0800, "Greg Hazzard"
> > > <greg@redwoodtoxicology.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > >I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file.
> > > >"Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application
> > terminated."
> > > >
> > > >Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a
> > specific
> > > >reason.
> > > >
> > > >Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up
to
> > and
> > > >including the application error message.
> > > >
> > > >Item 1.
> > >
> >
>
>***************************************************************************
> > *
> > > >****
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
> > > >SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;')
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetServerServiceClasses() = 1
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering Setting Application Property
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting Setting Application Property
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetHTMLObjectName('ZoomDW')
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetHTMLObjectName() = ''
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering
> SetSelfLink('specimenzoom.htm','')
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Exiting SetSelfLink() = ''
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: EnableCommit()
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetAction('RetrieveTests')
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error
(R0006)
> > > >Application terminated.        <--------------------------
> > > >
> > > >Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 46 in
> > > >htmlcontextapplied event of object n_sc_specimen.
> > > >Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK
> > > >(rtlweb/CollectionHTMLDW/setaction - @216.38.155.190)
> > >
> >
>
>***************************************************************************
> > *
> > > >****
> > > >
> > > >I would appreciate your help in order to set off in the right
direction
> > to
> > > >determine the reason for this error.
> > > >
> > > >Thank you,
> > > >_Greg Hazzard
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


0
Greg
12/7/2001 4:32:08 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application terminated.
Hi all, Do you know what is the problem of EAS server (3.61) , it generate error as below. I try to find out but fail. Regards, Frankie May 21 15:05:48 2002: Frankie *** Refreshing Product Catalog May 21 15:05:48 2002: ACTIVATE for n_product May 21 15:05:48 2002: BEGINNING refresh() May 21 15:05:49 2002: PB exception caught in tryInvoke May 21 15:05:49 2002: DESTRUCTOR for n_product May 21 15:05:49 2002: SystemException: INTERNAL (orderentry/n_product/refresh__L - <system>@0.0.0.0) May 21 15:05:49 2002: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application t...

DataArchitect: Application Error, Application Failed to initialize properly, 0xc0000022. Click on ok to terminate the application
Hello, When I start DataArchitect (version 6.0.0) on our Windows NT 4 Terminal Server SP6 I get the error: Application Error, The application failed to initialize properly, 0xc0000022. Click on ok to terminate the application. I'm a normal domain user and every other domain user gets the same error. The other PowerDesigner apps like MetaWorks starts and works fine. If I'm Administrator I can start DataArchitect. Do some one know the solution or the cause? Please Email me on rasselman@novocetec.com Radboud. I don't think that I can help you out. 6...

Runtime error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit
Hi, p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } I'm trying to create a web site in a windows 2003 server. It's just an empty page, the default one created by VS2008, with nothing in it. I create the site from my remote computer, connecting to the server (I have access to the server as well with a virtual desktop).  When I try to launch a web site in a remote site (F5 or Ctrl-F5) I get the Runtime Error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error
I'm getting the following error : Feb 20 13:37:19 2002: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0002) Application terminated. Error: Null object reference at line 1 in constructor event of object uo_ds_sched_break. Feb 20 13:37:20 2002: SystemException: TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK (nvo_orderportefeuille_v12/nvo_orderportefeuille/of_boek_geroosterd__ILSRS - @192.168.10.10) This occurs on a win2000 machine. On a NT4 machine the same code does not produce this error! It only occurs when using a lot of resources. So its not the code thats wrong, its someting in the combination PB...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error
I am trying to run an application off the network. When I run it on my local drive, it runs perfectly, but when I try to run it on the network, I get an error titled "PowerBuilder Application Error (R0011)" which says that a particular object file is out of date and must be converted to current version. Can someone tell me how to solve this? Thanks Mangala Start by looking at the deployment dlls (pbdweXX.dll etc), to make sure that those are the same version as the ones on your pc. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySyb...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4a8ea12e Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I've a big problem using the clicked event and the ItemChanged event of a webdatawindow The code of the clicked event is just : MessageBox("Hello","This is the clicked event") When I click on a line in the datawindow, I receive a PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (see the attachment for a printscreen of the error message) It's the same with the itemchanged event : I can...

Powerbuilder application execution error
Hi, After creating the executable file in Infomaker7.0 , I tried clicking on it and this error message pops up : "Powerbuilder application execution error . Application Terminated. error : Unresolvable external w_pbstyle_logon when linking reference at line 21 in open even of object default. The executable file is built from a nested report.. Simple reports without any nesting runs fine. What can be done? My suspicion is that the nested report is looking for something inside the powerbuilder directory but couldn't find it. What else is needed? I'm usin...

Application Execution Error R0006?????
does anyone know what this means. when running a powerbuilder 5.04 application test. chris wrote: > does anyone know what this means. when running a powerbuilder 5.04 > application ...

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It c
*** Repost of original locked thread of "webmaster@dotcom-sys.com" *** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on rem...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error(R0011)
Hi All, Recently upgraded to PB 8.0.3 build 9704. When I try to run the PB application it crashes with the following error message: Powerbuilder Application Execution Error(R0011). Error Object file n_msg is out of date must be converted to current version at line 3 in create event of Object app_claim. Any Inputs will be appreciated. TIA sg Regenerate n_msg. Did you do a full rebuild etc after upgrading to 803? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. SDN: http://www.sybase.com/developer/ <sg> wrote in message news...

Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0030)
Hi , I'm testing web.pb , As webserver i'm using Website and IIS When running the application server in powerbuilder and testing it, it work's Just 0k But after I compiled to the EXE file into just a single .exe file i get this message Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0030) Application terminated Error: Cannot find data type uo_pbdemo What can i do ? How can i fix this problem ? ...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0030)
I am trying to open an object from the tree list within PowerBuilder 10.5 and am getting: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0030) Application terminated. Error: Cannot find data type m_view at line 21 in create event of object m_frame. Anyone know what may be causing this error. It seems I was able to open this object just fine up until now. This usually means that an ancestor menu object is missing. "crconti" <charlesrconti1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0bdf1e3e-cd8b-4065-8e82-32f7de2381d2@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I am trying...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error(R0035).
Hi team, I am using Dart solution PowerTCP server tool in OLE control(PB 5.0.04 for intel 32) to send and receive messages. Application is working fine on WIN NT machine service pack 6. But when i deployed same application on Window 2000 server. It gives me (PowerBuilder Application Execution Error(R0035). Error : Error calling external Object function listen at line 3 in clicked event of object cb_1 of w_serv). Code i am using If not gb_server then ole_server_ctrl.object.listen(trim(sle_lclport.text),trim(sle_lclhost.text) ,5) gb_server = true cb_1.text="Stop Server&...

Application Execution Error R0006????? #2
does anyone know what this means. when running a powerbuilder 5.04 application ...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006) Application terminated - sybase.easerver.general

PowerBuilder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PowerBuilder is an integrated development environment owned by Sybase , a division of SAP . It has been in use since 1991, peaking around 1998 ...

Sybase PowerBuilder tool readied for Microsoft's .Net
... Win32 or newer style .Net development After several years of work, Sybase is ready to deliver on the final step in its plan to move PowerBuilder ...

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages
about dmoz - dmoz blog - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Programming/Languages Description Top : Computers : Programming ...

The HP Booth Staff (Goons) Owe Me an Apology
... when you might need to use it. For instance, when I was in the WinRunner world there were plugins for driving terminal emulators and powerbuilder ...

Contact Us - Sybase Inc
Thanks for visiting the 主页 section of Sybase.com. Here you will find information about Contact Us. For more information about Business Intelligence, ...

热门搜索 - 我的异常网
... 我的异常网 » 热门搜索 sdpnet2 移动【A111】其它用户原因鉴权失败,是什么意思啊 http:// 192.168.1.102:22578 本网站服务器位于美国,受美国法律保护 MiniUI js 破解 http://192.168.1.103:8080/ powerbuilder ...

Mobile app security: Always keep the back door locked
The best way to keep mobile apps safe is to secure the services they connect to.

10 Tech Skills That Will Instantly Net You A $100,000+ Salary
... that let's developers run Java applications. Java is highly popular language for writing web apps and custom enterprise apps. No. 8: PowerBuilder ...

Top Ranked Articles
Top Ranked Articles - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 23 Feb 2013

Resources last updated: 11/29/2015 11:48:12 PM