How to control which NIC Jaguar/EAServer listens to?

I hope this isn't a dumb question, my computer has two NIC's.  EAServer is
listening on one of the NIC's (I see the IP address in the log) but I'd like
it to listen on the 'other' NIC.

Is this an EAServer configurable issue or do I need to re-configure my
network software?

Thanks!

-Marc.

0
Marc

Create other listeners to listen on other NIC.

Just give the IP Address of the other NIC and you should be able to listen
on other NIC

Regards,

Sandip
0
abc
12/13/2002 9:02:35 PM
why not setup the nics in a team and make proper use of them.
a.

--
Adam Simmonds
Lead Analyst/Programmer � Web Development

0
Adam