Getting Error while Restarting EAServer if queue has persistant messages Error(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No)

hi all,

I am using Java Messaging Queues, If queues has message while I am bouning
EAServer, I am getting following Error.

(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool:
org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE:   minor code: 0  completed: No)

I am getting

0
Raji

Pls.Read.CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool:org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: While Bouning Server
hi all, Sorry for Reposting. By Mistake send button pressed before finishing message. I am using Java Messaging Queues with messge tables in oracle database. I am getting following Error while boucing EAServer if queues has transaction required message EAServer (CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No) AND I can't start EAServer.. If I delete messages from the queue ( throw the back door, from message_queue ). I can restart the EAServer. Jaguar.log showing: ec 21 15:44:07 2001: org.om...

CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=TTA: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE
I have a problem with "MessageService" on the side of "Sybase Central" by "EAServer 4.2.0". If a start the "Jaguar CTS Jaguar"s server, this error message will appear: <Application Integrator for CICS Option Licensed Starting services... CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=TTA: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: mi nor code: 0 completed: No...> The appropriate "Connection Cache" was succeeded by clicking "ping". I deleted "MessageServiceConfig.props" and I could reconfigure it in the "ready" mode, ...

deploy error:Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_fhbp0400' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7
Sir, I deployed my PB components to EAServer 4.2.3.There are over 500 pbl files which would be deployed to EAServer. Most of them were deployed well.But there were some error about last 10 deployed pbl files. The error message like : Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_xxxxxx' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7 I ued command line to deploy my application. Ex: c:\pb80 /workspace d:\cdshop\cdshop.pbw /deploy /output d:\tmp\cdshop.out I think OS socket numbers are not enough. ...

org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: offset (24) + length (2) exceeds message size (24) minor code: 0 completed: No
I have a PB 9 (6533) JSP web app on EAS 5.0.0. (connecting to an Oracle 8i db) Developers deploy to EAS 5.0.0 on Windows 2000 Professional; but the application will be deployed to EAS 5.0.0 on HP UX 11i. When I run certain JSPs on the unix EAservers I get the following error: org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: offset (24) + length (2) exceeds message size (24) minor code: 0 completed: No. When I run the same JSP on my Windows 2000 EAServer (connecting to the same db instance, same user, exact same parms etc.) the JSP runs properly. Any thoughts? Carole That message occurs when you ...

GConf Error: Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
I get the following error message when I start the google chrome browser: GConf Error: Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 Chrome starts up and everything looks normal but its not loading the content of the page and the cursor busy signal keeps spinning until I'm asked to kill the unresponding page or wait. If I close down and reopen Chrome enough times eventually I can get it to function properly. Usually when it works my terminal will say: Attempting to load the system libmoon and after that point everything s...

org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE while starting EAServer
hi, I am getting CtsComponents/MessageService/start:cache name:org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code:0 complete: 0 Error on bouncing server if I have persistant message in Queue. Any help is appreciated. thank u Raji ...

Error: 11058
Hi NG, does anybody know, what these errors mean? My Software tries to create files like "Del4.MB" and "Del4.DB" all of them have a size of 4k. The error occurs if i try to update a recordset in our delphi-application via Terminal-Server-Access. kind rgds. Torsten -- Mit freundlichen Gr��en Torsten Schmidt Datenbank- und Netzwerkadministration GO! General Overnight Service (Deutschland) GmbH Am Hofgarten 20 D-53113 Bonn Fon +49 (0) 228 24393-42 Fax +49 (0) 228 24393-19 torsten.schmidt@general-overnight.de www.general-overnight.de Not sure, but...

Message service produces a org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: offset (4) + length (5505025) exceeds message size error
current versions: EAS 4.1, Oracle 8i (Oracle JDBC thin drivers), WinNT 2000 (Jaguar runs as a console). We are using persistent messages. When we stop jaguar before it had time to process all messages in the queue, Jaguar does not restart. We get the following error in the jaguar.log Apr 02 12:45:28 2002: DEBUG: CtsComponents/MessageService/start: iiop.host=YANN Apr 02 12:45:28 2002: DEBUG: CtsComponents/MessageService/start: iiop.port=9005 Apr 02 12:45:29 2002: DEBUG: CtsComponents/MessageService/refresh: (loading queues and topics) Apr 02 12:45:29 2002: DEBUG: CtsComponents/Mess...

Connection Cache error
Hello, How do you install a connection cache that has been created and configured within Jaguar Manager? We are in the process of upgrading from EAServer 3.6.1 (build 36108) to EAServer 4.0. I recently deployed a web application that had been running on EAServer 3.6.1 to EAServer 4.0. I am receiving a "data source is null" error when my web application attempts to do a JNDI look up of a data source connection cache. The connection cache works when "pinged" from Jaguar Manager. Note: I am accessing and "pinging" the connection cache from the c...

error error error

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

Embedded Perl with persistence/caching; How does one get a new version recompiled (code with run-time errors does _not_ replace good code ...)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I am hacking a hack of the Peristent Perl interpreter shown in the 5.005_03 perlembed man page (the code itself is below ..). The problem is that when the path in the code to eval a new or changed file is chosen, the behaviour is unexpected in that when a new version of the file that is syntactically correct but has a run time error (eg missing module load), the new code is _not_ the code that runs, the old (no run-time error) code continues _to_ run. If the host program (that embedding the Persistent interpreter) is restarted, then all is well: the ...

Looking for error message documentation for CORBA error message
I am getting the error message: Error: CORBA System Exception: CORBA_BAD_OPERATION at line ...and can not seem to find any documentation on what changed or where to look. In the past when I have had the CORBA System Exceptions there is something logged in the svr.log but now I am getting nothing but the activate and deactivate entries. Thanks for the help. Scott Swafford BAD_OPERATION normally means you called a method that is not legal. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division "Scott Swafford" <sdswaffo@maplewoodsoftware> wrote in message news:yXYkE...

Web resources about - Getting Error while Restarting EAServer if queue has persistant messages Error(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No) - sybase.easerver.general