FYI: Apache 2.0 support via EAServer 4.2.2 redirector plug-in

Hello all.

An EBF is now available to add Apache 2.0 support via the EAServer Web
server redirector plug-in on Windows and Solaris.

EAServer EBF 1470 for 4.2.2 Windows

http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/swx/sddetail.stm?relid=5028&baseprod=128&client=mysybase

EAServer EBF 11471 for 4.2.2 Sun Solaris

http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/swx/sddetail.stm?relid=5029&baseprod=128&client=mysybase

Regards,

Jackie Green

 Sybase, Inc.

0
Jackie

EAServer 4.2.2 not start as service after upgrade from 4.2.0
Hello, All! After upgrade 4.2.0 to 4.2.2 EAServer can't start as service In System Event log 2 event 7000 - The "Jaguar" service failed to start due to the following error ... 7009 - Timeout (30000 ms) waiting for service to connect. Start trought serverstart.bat is normal. Where problem? With best regards, Alexey Danilov. E-mail: dan@pharm.mos.ru Did you reinstall the service? Try deleting the service and re-adding it. Or check the classpaths defined for the service in the registry and make sure they match the batch file. D "Alexey Danilov&quo...

Can not start EAServer after upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-2-dub413d5d88 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I upgrade my EAServer from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3. I immediately try to start the server , the dos box closed by itself and the server never started. My computer is running on Microsoft XP professional SP1. I've attached the jaguar log file. Will someone please look into the log file and help me with this big question. Thank you very much. ---=_forums-2-dub413d5d88 Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="...

Upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. version still says 2.0.4??
Hello, I upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. Version still says 2.0.4. I don't see any of the new stuff. In Host settings I see an option in the Upgrade log for verion drop list has 2.1.2 in it. Something did not take. How do i reset upgrade with out losing site. Check the version on your DotNetNuke.dll assembly (File -> Properties). Make sure it's the 2.1.2 version. You can trigger the upgrade either by calling upgrade.aspx from your browser, or by re-saving web.config to cause the app to restart. Although this should not cause any problems, make sure you have a good backup...

Redirector Apache 2 -> EAServer 5.2.0 doesn't work
Hello, I'm using Apache 2.0.53 and EAServer 5.2.0 on *one* Win2003 Server for testing purposes. The aim is that Apache redirects *all* requests on port 80 towards EAServer on port 8080. There's no EAServer-listener on port 80 installed, only port 8080. I made all necessary installation steps but all I get when trying to call the address is a message from the libjeas2_mod.dll and a crashed Jaguar-service: "Unable to service request. Please refer to the web server's log files for more information." Here is my config for http.conf: LoadModule easredirector_mo...

Problem using JCE in EAServer 4.0/4.2.2
Hi All, Could any one help me with this problem. I saw a similar solution here where an EJB is used to solve the problem but I tried I can still make it work. I have put the JCE jars sunjce_provider,jce1_2_2,local_policy and US_policy jars in the class paths and even in serverstart classpath entries. I still receive this error. I have a sample JSP that I am test. *************JSP******************************** <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE> </TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <%@ page language="java" isErrorPage="false" import = "jav...

How to redirect EAServer 4.2.2 to Apache???
Hi, I have EAServer 4.2.2 and want to use server redirector to Apache 2.0. Have followed the instructions in Sybase help but it doesn't work. After modify the httpf.conf, copy the dlls, create the conn_config file, Apache doesn't start. Get this message: Syntax error on line 135 of C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/libjeas2_mod.dll into server: The specified module could not be found. Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit. 27... Somebody have the RIGHT inst...

EAServer 4.2.2 Redirector and HTTPS
I have a been able to get the the 4.2.2 redirector installed and running properly on an IIS 6.x web server. While HTTP requests are forwarded properly to EA, HTTPS requests are not. I've been through the documentation and all I find is how to configure an SSL connection from the web server to EA. Is there something that needs to be done to redirector configuration file or to the web server or am I just out of luck? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Robin Thompson LPD Enterprises Inc. Duhhh.. The network administrator has blocked port 443 on the server I w...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

EAServer constantly crashes with the same error ( jdk 1.4.2, EAServer 4.2.3 )
EAServer constantly crashes with the same error ( jdk 1.4.2, EAServer 4.2.3 ). There is log file fragment( last part is most interesting ): Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Started: JaguarServlet/ServletService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: services... Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: CosNaming/JNameService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: Jaguar/GarbageCollector Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: JaguarServlet/ServletService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Warning: interface Replacer is illegal in module ejb::replacer (see CORBA 2.3 section 3.15.2) Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Stopped: CosNaming/JNameService Au...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

Upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1
Hi, I followed the instructions on http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html to upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1. When I go to the login page in the browser, it shows the version as 4.0.2 rather than 4.2.1. How can I tell what version of Bugzilla I really have installed? Thanks for your help. - Melissa PS At my company, Bugzilla is running on OpenSolaris. ...

iFolder 2.1.2 Apache 2.0.48 garbage on console screen (0:4...)
Since upgrading to NW6.5sp1 our console screen for the iFolder server fills up with lines of 0:4,0:4,0:4...during idle iFolder periods. iFolder itself seems to be working ok. That is, the console screen shows logins,syncs, etc. I'm not worried if this is cosmetic, but if it's an indicator of a problem i'd like to fix it. Any thoughts? Thanks. Jim Jimf, > I'm not worried if this is cosmetic, but if it's an indicator of a > problem i'd like to fix it. > AFAIK it is cosmetic. I have seen it also. - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE N...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Upgrading 4.0.2 to 4.2.5 #2
Hi Thorston, When you say customize your Bugzilla, does that include adding new "custom fields" via the Bugzilla--> Admin-->Custom fields? I have done that and maybe more but all through the admin interface. Do these count as customizations I will have to recreate? If not then I can just replace the whole buzilla folder with the new version, copy in my data folder and localconfig* as per the instructions? Thanks again Pat > I had database errors where I think bugzilla > was looking for new field/table it could not find in the database. This...

Web resources about - FYI: Apache 2.0 support via EAServer 4.2.2 redirector plug-in - sybase.easerver.general

Advanced Stream Redirector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline . Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary ...

Firefox Stands Up For MafiaaFire Redirector
As many of you know, The Department of Homeland Security, besides protecting the safety of our homeland as the name implies, is also in the �?� ...

一周娱乐指南·happy new year!_redirector
一周娱乐指南·happy new year!_redirector

Grid Ref to map sources redirector
Ordnance Survey GB front end for WikiProject Geographical coordinates

Link Shim - Protecting the People who Use Facebook from Malicious URLs - Facebook
Facebook Security hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Link Shim - Protecting the People who Use Facebook from Malicious URLs geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Filetypes
Email me file extensions, MIME types and Uniform Type Identifiers Back home Alternatives Apple has a more comprehensive list of Uniform Type ...

Ron Paul only GOP candidate to publicly denounce SOPA; What is SOPA and Why Won't it Work?
... could experience serious problems under SOPA. Of special concern was the web browser Firefox, which has an optional extension, MAFIAAFire Redirector, ...

Have Idea for a Startup? Don’t Launch a Company, Launch an Experiment
Two users. That&#8217;s it. It had been a week since we had announced to friends and family our l...

Apple Patent Watch: iPhone Peripherals, Magnetic Connectors, And Smartphone Flashes
... used instead of dedicated compact cameras), particularly in low-light conditions. In the "Electronic device having a camera flash redirector" ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 11:52:18 AM