Connection reset by peer

Jaguar 4.2.2 (build 42211)
XP

Hi !
I=b4ve a connection cache over Oracle 9i native driver. The
database Oracle is in Unix.

When I try to do a ping I recieve this message error
"java.net.sockectexception: connection reset by peer" and
the Jaguar server finish with this message in the error.log
"A Fatal NT Exception
[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(0xc0000005)] was received while
executing the method 'pingByUser' of the component
'Jaguar/CMPing'."

But if I change the native driver by ODBC it=b4s work
perfectly.

=bf some idea ?
0
Yuri

Connect reset by peer
I'm doing a migration from SQL Server 10, Open Client 10.0.1 to Server 11.0.3, Open Client 10.0.4 on Solaris 2.4. I've got a C application using CT-Lib functions which was running alright before, but it is quite frequently killed with a message "System error (131) connection reset by peer" after migration. I know that it is a unix system error but I suspect that it was caused by Sybase. Is there any configuration (server config, memory, etc) that possibly cause this error? Any idea would be welcome. ...

Connection reset by peer,
Hi I have a Delphi XE2 Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) I get Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer constantly just after living the client idle for a couple of minutes. This is not a firewall problem. It's the Datasnap server that closes the connection. What could cuase this problem? regards Mikael ...

Connection reset by peer....
I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows us to be connected for a certain length of time? -- OverSoul Imagination is more important than Knowledge. --Albert Einstein-- OverSoul ... > I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when > connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some > idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows > us to be c...

Peer to peer connection
Hi, I'm trying to make a program to transfer files between my pc and another that is behind a router. My side will act as master and the other just as a slave, serving what master asks without user interference. I know that the easiest way is to run a idTCPserver at the slave side and a idTCPclient at master's side, but this needs to forward the used port at the router. I want to keep out of this. So I try the reverse way. A idTCPclient at slave side and idTCPserver at my side as master (in my side I can forward ports). Starting the slave it connects to master-server. Af...

#10054 Connection reset by peer
Hi, I upgraded from Indy 10 r3830 to r4103. Now I (very) often get this #10054 exception after I disconnect. The same application using r3830 doesn't have this problem. In the status event of IdFtp: Disconnecting then Disconnected but then this exception (#100054). I found some changes in IdFtp "DisconnectNotifyPeer": - r4103: procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer; begin if IOHandler.Connected then begin IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT'); {do not localize} IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100); if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin ...

Connection Reset By Peer (Timeout?)
Hello, I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. It's working fine, but sometime, when the user doesn't work a lot with the application I got a 'Connection Reset By Peer' (about 3 minutes) I guess, there is a timeout somewhere... Is there something special to configure on the IIS Application Pool? Thank you, Eric > {quote:title=Eric Friedlingstein wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. > > It's working fine, but sometime, when...

Connection reset by peer #2
I've created a web application using the html DW control in Powesite. It works very nicely, including a master-detail setup and conditional formatting in the Datawindows rendered into the web pages. The performance is better than I expected. Once in a while I have to restart Jaguar after getting: ---------------------------------------------------- ERROR: Creating Jaguar component 'DataWindow/HTMLGenerator', 'Exception thrown: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: iiop://SOBPC02:9000 - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer in method CreateComponent of class jagc...

Connection reset by peer error 10054
Hello, Using Delphi XE3 I developed a Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) application which works fine as you works with it... To be more clear If I leave the app inactive and try to use it after 3/4 minutes I receive a "socket error #10054 connection reset by peer" error I'm using a session live cycle on the server and I didn't changed any session default timeout (which should be 20mins.). Is there any kind of inactivity timeout I have to set up for a longer period ? Is there a way to intercept this error to try reconnecting to the server ? Thanks, Davide Hi, ...

Firemonkey
Hi, I've made a Firemonkey application in RAD Studio XE5, it's a Client-Server application (Datasnap). In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. Is there a way to do the same for Firemonkey? TIA, An vzw wrote: > In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', > using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. That is the socket error message, not a window message. Onless you are referring to the OnException event, which is only triggered for uncaught exceptions. > Is th...

I/O Error Connection reset by peer
Hi everyone, I use Net::LDAP in a script that does a daily search on a large LDAP database (~80,000 entries). The expected return from the search is ~2000 entries. One run of the script threw up this error: my $mesg = $ldap->search(base=>...); $mesg->error was "I/O Error Connection reset by peer" I dont think this has anything to do with an ldap search size limit. For one thing, I expect to get a "sizelimit exceeded" error in that case and I have error-handling for that and the other thing is that I dont expect to exceed the size limit. I use...

Connection peer to peer Firebird
Delphi 2010 dbExpress SqLConnection I need to connect a database (Firebird) on a peer to peer It 'the first time that use dbExpress for networked applications Driver / Database I set; \\192.168.1.1\Z:\SIDDAT\SIDDAT.FDB error message : "unavailable database" I have little experience with dbExpress if someone can help me connetere network in the Db .. Thanks PS: by the way the parameter "\\ 192.168.1.1 \ Z: \ SIDDAT \ SIDDAT.FDB"        should be read from a table > {quote:title=Maurizio Ceglar wro...

Socket Error #10054. Connection reset by peer.
Hello I use Intraweb Ultimate 12.2.8 with Delphi XE2 Update 4. Not always but mostly I get an Exception EIdSocket Error when I show a new IWForm (or going back to the existing). Text: Socket Error #10054. Connection reset by peer. I'm not sure where to look. I write a database application with Oracle and Odac components from DevArts and I use also TMS Intraweb components. Any Idea how I can find out ? Thank you Christian > {quote:title=Christian Bugge wrote:}{quote} > Hello > I use Intraweb Ultimate 12.2.8 with Delphi XE2 Update 4. > > Not always b...

Web resources about - Connection reset by peer - sybase.easerver.general

French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart
CNN French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart CNN A forensic scientist works near a Paris cafe on Saturday, ...