Connection Reset By Peer Error With Jaguar 4.2 Web Server

We have recently upgraded from Jaguar 4.1 to Jaguar 4.2.  Our current
runtime environment is Windows 2000, Jaguar 4.2 build 42012 and JDK
1.4.1_01.  We use the Jaguar web server as well as the Jaguar application
server.  The browser that our users use is Netscape.

Since the upgrade to Jaguar 4.2, we experience an intermittent problem in
the web server.  When a JSP is to be displayed to the user, occasionally
the user gets a Netscape pop-up window stating "A network error occurred
while Netscape was receiving data.  (Network Error: Connection reset by
peer).  Try connecting again."

We never received this error with Jaguar 4.1 web server.  It doesn't seem
to cause a major problem as the user can just click OK in the dialog box
and go on their way.  But it is definitely something that should not be
happening and that has only started since going to Jaguar 4.2.

Does anybody have any ideas or thoughts on what in Jaguar 4.2 might cause
this problem and, better yet, any thoughts on a solution?

Thanks.

   Steve
0
Steve

EAServer constantly crashes with the same error ( jdk 1.4.2, EAServer 4.2.3 )
EAServer constantly crashes with the same error ( jdk 1.4.2, EAServer 4.2.3 ). There is log file fragment( last part is most interesting ): Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Started: JaguarServlet/ServletService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: services... Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: CosNaming/JNameService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: Jaguar/GarbageCollector Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Running: JaguarServlet/ServletService Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Warning: interface Replacer is illegal in module ejb::replacer (see CORBA 2.3 section 3.15.2) Aug 18 15:38:58 2005: Stopped: CosNaming/JNameService Au...

Error When Debugging (Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewa
Hi, When im going to run asp.net website its giving this error. Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall.  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Pubudu  If you are running your site off of a different machine than you are developing on, you need to install and configure the Visual Studio Remote Debugger on that machine. try to change the address from http://localhost to http://yourIP...   i hope it's worked...mak...

jaguar 3.6.1 or 4 include web plugin for netscape web servers ? (or any web servers)
Hiya, our system consists of multiple load balanced netscape web servers (jsp / java code) talking to a jaguar backend. I'd like the jsp's to be a "proper" j2ee web module, for integrated security etc. Does jag 3.6.1 ( or 4.0 ) include any web server plugins to allow this to occur ? thanks in advance. -- Hugh Madden Senior Consultant Adaptive Technology Pty Ltd hmadden@adaptivetech.com.au Phone: +61 2 9954 6822 Direct: +61 2 49545708 Fax: +61 2 9460 1500 Mobile: 0421 305 991 International: +61 421 305 991 www.adaptivetech.com.au NOTICE: The informa...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #2
I get the following error and have been trying to figure out why I keep getting it.  Initially, I had placed my project under wwwroot folder and ran it under IIS and it gave this error.  Then I moved it to my local C drive and same thing.  I am sharing this project with two other co-workers and all our config files and code files are same...they don't get this error but I do.  I checked that SQL Server Client Network Utility has TCP/IP and the 'Named Pipes' enabled.  I thought maybe I have setting in the Visual Studio 2005 that I'm not aware of that&#...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #4

Error installing EAServer 4.2.2
That's it: Errors occurred during the installation. Object to update not found in VPD: uid = Sybase EAServer : version = : instance = 1 Thanks in advance Hi, Try rename the file vpd.properties in your windows directory and install again "George Evert" <gosha-sl@yandex.ru> wrote in message news:3fe97fc6$1@forums-2-dub... > > That's it: > > Errors occurred during the installation. > Object to update not found in VPD: uid = Sybase EAServer : version = : > instance = 1 > > Thanks in advance > ...

EAServer 4.2.2 JNDI Error
Could someone help me I am try to use my EJB deploy to another Jaguar on another server. I receive this error: getUserInfo(user:) jagadmin: Caught exception :org.omg.CORBA.OBJECT_NOT_EXIST: minor code: 0 completed: No I do not receive such when am using my local jaguar This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0060DC1F85256EFB_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Are you trying to do deploy from server1 to server 2 ? If yes then you can do that by using jagtool ? Thanks, Sandip --=_alternative 0060DC1F85256EFB_= Content-Type...

Trying to generate TLB/REG files from Jaguar Manager in EAServer 4.2 generate this error
an 09 11:56:19 2003: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.sybase.CORBA.idl.resource.ResourceBundle2, locale en Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:8 04) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:773) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:661) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at com.sybase.jaguar.management.common.ResourceManagerImpl.getString(ResourceMa nagerImpl.java:155) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at com.s...

Connection reset by peer
Shouldn't ASA 8.0.2 Remote Server have some way to react to this response? eg. EXIT SQLExtendedFetch with return code -1 (SQL_ERROR) DIAG [S0000] Systems, Inc.][ICOBOL ODBC Driver][ISAM]Connection reset by peer (oserr=10054): Acct_Master (12755) and dbeng8 5dc-914 EXIT SQLDriverConnectW with return code -1 (SQL_ERROR) HDBC 103915C8 HWND 00000000 WCHAR * 0x1F7F8B88 [ -3] "******\ 0" SWORD -3 WCHAR * 0x1F7F8B88 SWORD 8 SWORD * ...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does
Hi All, i am using tha conncetion string in web.config. <add name="MyLocalSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=.\SqlExpress;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\SqlServer\OC00003SQL.mdf;User Instance=false" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>  Instance=false and true both i have used  but i am getting error like that. on my web hosting site  Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Serv...

Connection cache problem with EAServer 4.2.2
Hi, We are running EAServer 4.2.2 (Build 42211) on Win2k. I am getting the following message in my server log: Jun 02 18:13:06 2005: Maximum number of connections for POL cache exceeded POL is the name of the cache. As far as I understand there is only one setting controlling the pool maximum size: com.sybase.jaguar.conncache.poolsize.max That one is synonymous to com.sybase.jaguar.conncache.cachesize. That is for the pool only. Is there a setting controlling the maximum number of connections in 4.2, like com.sybase.jaguar.conncache.poolmanager.maxconnection in 5.0? If...

Error loading 2 web sites on same web server
I currently have one web site running on my web server and I want to install a second. When I run through the install I get the message: The specified path: http://webservername/website is unavailable. The Internet Information Server might not be running or the path exists and is redirected to another machine. Please check the status of this virtual directory in the Internet Services Manager. I know IIS is running and the virtual directory I am trying to create does not exist. Can anyone help? Thanks Did you set up both websites to listen on Port 80? If so you need to use ...

Client 4.83 or 4.90 for XP connecting to NetWare 4.11 server error code 8804
I loaded the Novell Client for XP version 4.83 and also tried 4.90 but, as shown below, there seems to be a problem with the login script mappings. Results window displays: Your current context is FINGERMATE User: FM95 Context: FINGERMATE Your current tree is: Fingermate You are attached to server FM1. LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed. [INS S16:=FM1_SYS:PUBLIC/JKDATA/AR] The error code was 8804. LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed. [INS S16:=FM1_SYS:PUBLIC/JKDATA/I...

Web resources about - Connection Reset By Peer Error With Jaguar 4.2 Web Server - sybase.easerver.general

Arrest made in connection with California mosque fire
CNN Arrest made in connection with California mosque fire CNN (CNN) A California man was arrested Saturday in connection with a fire at a ...