Web form SaveAs XML decimal point

--=_alternative 0029B2CEC12574C0_=

If I perform SaveAs in XML format and column is not displayed in
datawindow decimal point is "," and
ImportFile corrupts this number because it supposes probably ".". If
column is displayed in dw it is ok (I put this
column to report and erase option visible). Is there some other trick ?
--=_alternative 0029B2CEC12574C0_=

column is not displayed in datawindow decimal point is &quot;,&quot; and</font>
it supposes probably &quot;.&quot;. If column is displayed in dw it is
ok (I put this </font>
Is there some other trick ?</font>
--=_alternative 0029B2CEC12574C0_=--
0