We need your DataWindow .NET Vote!

Dear Valued Customer:

Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated
for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in
the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls.
Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would
be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at
the .NET Developer's Journal's website
(http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm)

But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
The DataWindow .NET Team
www.Sybase.com/datawindow.net
0
dfish

We need your DataWindow .NET vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

Vote for DataWindow .NET!
Dear Valued Customer: We are proud to announce that DataWindow .NET has been nominated for the .NET Developer's Journal (.NETDJ) Magazine 2005 Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. We would greatly appreciate your vote so that DataWindow .NET can win this highly prestigious award. You can also cast a vote for your favorite ASP.NET components, applications, and editors. As part of the voting process, you can also get a FREE subscription to the Digital Edition of .NETDJ. Cast your vote at: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice....

Vote for DataWindow .NET
If you love (or even just like) DataWindow .NET, please take a few moments and vote for it in the .NET Readers' Choice Awards: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Thanks and Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Vote for DataWindow .NET! http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Apparently the URL listed below doesn't have ...

[...]

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Web resources about - We need your DataWindow .NET Vote! - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo