Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers

Hi,
While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being
scrolled up and they dissapear as you
continue scrolling .

Is this intended behaviour of the DW ?

Nestor

Yes that is expected behavior. We are working on an implementation
that would allow the header to remain at the top of the page while
scrolling the data but there is no schedule yet for when that will be
implemented.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 22 Nov 2005 04:32:10 -0800, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being
>scrolled up and they dissapear as you
>continue scrolling .
>
>Is this intended behaviour of the DW ?
>
>Thanks

0
dfish

GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows
We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5. When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur. The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions. We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow gives no GPF, problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow. Thanks in advance for your reactions, Ardy The Netherlands Did you ever...

Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling
Name: Naseef Fatemi Email: ishwaadatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Comments: Guys firefox is one of the best EVER piece of software out there but I have a problem. The scrolling in firefox is terrible compared to the smooth and fluent scrolling of opera, and thats with smooth scrolling option in firefox activated. So guys am i missing something hidden and if not can you guys work on it cause its going to make firefox even better than it already is. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090...

Scrolling, Scrolling and more Scrolling
I've spent several weeks fixing scrolling and zooming bugs on b2g. You may have enjoyed bug 831973 (and it's duplicates) over the last week. In bug 811950 it took -9 lines to introduce the bug and a further -27 lines to fix it. Perhaps we have too much scrolling code: * AsyncPanZoomController.cpp * BrowserElementScrolling.js * PanZoomController.java * nsFrameLoader.cpp There is a fair amount of duplication here. Ideally we should have a single async implementation with a good set of tests. Removing the duplication is going to require some collaboration. Are there o...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ?
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code. ...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ? #2
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code....

Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar.
Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar. I'm trying to scroll two DW in sync. It works just fine by using the FristRowOnPage in the ScrollVertical event as long as the user drags the scroll bar itself. The problem is when the user clicks the up or down button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical event isn't fired. Any suggestions are appreciated. Your assumption is wrong. ScrollVertical event DOES fire when you click up/down arrows on the scrollbar. >The problem is when the user clicks the up or down >button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical even...

Vertical Scroll bar with DW
I have a dw with 2 groups on it. The detail band is not visible, and all the information for the report is contained in the trailer band for the second group. The problem is that the vertical scroll bar does not scroll when clicking on the down arrow but will scroll by the page when clicking on the bar itself. This occurs in design mode and runtime. I am currently running PB 8.0.1 build 8004. This datawindow works as you would expect it to in PB6.5 build 444 ...

Vertical Scroll Bar Width
Has anyone able to increase the width on a Vertical Scroll Bar? I believe its something to do with SystemParametersInfo API, but havent had much luck with it. If anyone has an example, that might help. Thank you. ...

PB7 DW Vertical Scroll Bars
I just converted a PB6 application to PB7 and noticed that the datawindow vertical scroll bar only appears when the row count is large enough to warrant a vertical scroll bar. If only one row is retrieved, the vertical scroll bar is not visible and leaves an ugly blank space on the right side of my datawindows. Does anyone know a fix for this? I am running PB 7.0.2 Build 8046. This has always been the case and is not new to PB7. You could create an expression for the width of the right-most column, using Describe() to determine whether RowCount > <number of rows on page&...

Datawindow problem with the vertical scroll bar
Dear all, With pb 8.0.1 build 8004, I have a tabular dw with detail band height=0 and twenty computed fields on the summary band, the problem is I can not scroll the vertical bar. This does work with pb 7.0.3 build 10009. Any ideas? Thanks for any help Jose ...

Datawindow Vertical Scroll Bar in PB11
Hi, We have a Powerbuilder Application in PB 6.5 , which was migrated recently to PB 11 version. After migrating, we observed a discrepency in the way vertical scroll bar is behaving in PB11 version. We have an option to display various kinds of reports, where a single data window control is used but different data window objects are assigned in run time based on the kind of report selected. In these reports, in 6.5 version, the vertical scroll bar when clicked (either the down button or up button) was sliding the report page by page. But in same report, in PB 11 version, the...

Vertical scroll bar in datawindow with groups
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1F295.8D2C1590 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Howcome the vertical scroll bar scrolls a complete page instead of just = a row, when I click the scroll bar "arrow", when I specify a "group" in = the datawindow? If there are no "groups" then it works perfect? row by row! It is the same, if I preview the datawindow in the painter! How can I overcome this BIG problem? Thanks! Best regards Per P...

Vertical scroll bar does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released
We built an application with PB5 32Bit on WIN95 (5.03) We have a problem in various Data Windows as follows: after clicking on a vertical scroll bar the scroll bar start scrolling, and does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released. The scroll pauses if the mouse pointer is moved aside from the scroll bar, but resumes when it is returns. Sometimes it is possible to stop the scroll by clicking on the opposite side of the scroll. Also, sometimes the down arrow or the up one of the vertical scroll bar get enlarged and cover the left column of the Data Window. ...

Vertical Scroll Bar Missing in DataWindow Column
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4c80b8a5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have a 3,000 varchar Column to be displayed in a DataWindow. I am using Edit Style Type with the Vertical Scroll Bar Box checked. But when the DataWindow is displayed in Webform, the Vertical Scroll Bar did not shown, and there is no way to scroll down to see the lower half of the text. I tried other Style Types, InkEdit & RichText, but got the same result. What should I do? I am currently using PowerBuilder 11....

Web resources about - Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers - sybase.datawindow.net

Scrolling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer displays , filmmaking , television production , and other kinetic displays, scrolling is sliding text, images or video across a monitor ...

Platform update: infinite scrolling, stream filters, user support, more
Facebook’s latest platform update includes infinite scrolling for the apps and games dashboard and API support for News Feed filters. The company ...

ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store on iTunes
Get ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google AdSense Ads Scrolling Now Default? - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More at www.seroundtable.com/archives/016753.html

Apple iPhone 5 scrolling glitch demo - YouTube
The iPhone 5 has for the most part proved that the hardware and software at work are robust and efficient. Sure Apple Maps has caused people ...

Google updates Chrome for Android with better scrolling, pinch-zooming, audio playback, and HTML5 support ...
Google just update its Chrome app for Android. The latest version hit Google Play on Wednesday afternoon and notably includes improved scrolling ...

iBooks 3.0 now available to download, adds iCloud purchase history and new scrolling theme
... in Cupertino have added a new scroll theme that allows users to “scroll vertically through books with the flick of a finger” — infinite scrolling. ...

Samsung Galaxy S IV to feature 'eye scrolling', report says
Samsung's next Galaxy smartphone might be controlled by nothing more than the user's eyes, according to a new report in advance of its March ...

Scrolling Life of Pi Behind the Scenes
Sweet scrolling site that shows the magic behind the scenes of The Life of Pi. Superb transitions and story in the scroll makes this a really ...

Silent Film Festival's Trailers Use Instagram Scrolling to Simulate Look of Old Movies - Adweek
... in practice. The flipbook-style fusion of old and new technologies is a cool concept (check out the trailers here, here and here), but scrolling ...