tree DW coming in DW.NET 2.0?

Hi

Not sure if this has been asked, but is a tree view control coming with DW
..NET 2.0?

Thanks

JC

0
JC

Yes, the TreeView DataWindow will be part of the next release.
WinForms will be introduced first, followed by webforms in a
subsequent release.

On 26 Jul 2005 18:05:38 -0700, "JC" <dwnoob@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Not sure if this has been asked, but is a tree view control coming with DW
>.NET 2.0?
>
>Thanks
>
>JC

0
Jim

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5?
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

Does DW.Net 2.5 work with .Net 3.0?
Thanks It will work with .NET 3.0 but it uses .NET 2.0 classes. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 12 Sep 2007 10:39:02 -0700, "luiz silva" <luiz.silva@turner.com> wrote: >Thanks > ...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

DW.Net 2.0, TreeView expansion in VB.Net 2005
Hello, I created a TreeView datawindow in DW.Net 2.0 Designer. It contains 3 expansion levels. The inner level expands correctly in the designer, displaying multiple lines as appropriate. In Visual Studio 2005, under VB.Net, all levels look correct, except that the innermost level will not display more than one line. Anyone have an idea what is needed under VB.Net to permit all detail lines to display? Thanks for your help. Joel H. Replying to my own message: This problem appears to have been caused by incorrect filters. An extra filter was created in a l...

Lines Display Limit DDDW ASP.Net 2.0 & Datawindow.Net 2.0
I have a simple data entry form in ASP.net. The form has two dddw. One points at a file with about 200 records to choose from. When you view the form on a Web page and pull down the DDDW, it runs past the end of the page. The scroll bar in the Browser shows up on the side, but when you attempt to scroll the browser, the DDDW field looses focus and the list collapses. I limited the DDDW to 10 lines, but that appears to be being ignored. I have all of the features turned on or True, except display only in the Behavior group. This problem, really makes the Datawindow unusable. I ...

Height of Rows in Web DW's (DW.NET 2.0)
How does dw.net calculate the height of a div for a web dw? I have a dw which has one autosized height column. This column can contain thousands of words. DW.net is adjusting the height of the column properly but is leaving a very large empty gap between rows (we're sometimes talking about 500 pixels here). The gap is not constant - the more text the column contains (thus greater the height) the greater the gap. ...

DW.NET 2.0 Composite DW print problem: Critical issue, please help
I just upgraded from the Beta 2 version of 2.0 to the production version. I have a composite datawindow that no longer prints properly. The composite report has three DW controls, all of which are supposed to print on the same page. This worked fine in the Beta. In the production version, the first and second controls each print on a separate page; the third control doesn't print at all (there is a third page printed that is blank). I found the new options for "New Page", which I made sure was unchecked, and "Trail Footer", which I checked. I even trie...

[ASP.Net 2.0]
I'm starting to chage a site to ASP.Net 2.0.  I have a couple of 1.1 DataGrids that I wasn't planning to change over for a while while I learned the new controls.ASP.Net 2.0 doesn't display the (cell) borders of the version 1.1 DataGrids.Is there away to get the borders to display?Thanks,Tinker  T. R. Tinker: ASP.Net 2.0 doesn't display the (cell) borders of the version 1.1 DataGrids. do u mean the designer doesnt display it  or its not displayed in the browser ? i think the New Designer doesnt display the styles and maybe its not displayed until...

Vb.net code in asp.net 2.0: works on hosts win 2003asp.net 2.0 server, crashes on xp asp.net offline workstation
Hi All  Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this code ?  Dim WeeklyRentalMinT as double = txtminrent.text  I 've been using code similar or identical to that since I started experimenting with ASP 3.0 in 2004 its worked every time, yet I now wonder if it contributed to slowing down my apps, we'll the code works on my host server, it worked on my pc when it was running asp.net 1.1, but now that i've upgraaded to asp.net 2.0, i get an error "[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]"  How would you read input from a form tex...

ASP.NET 2.0 AND .NET 2.0
I have a web app that I built using VS.net 2003 and ASP.net 1.1 I would like to start developing my app with ASP.net 2.0. What do I need to do to convert it and will VS.net 2003 support ASP.net 2.0 and .Net 2.0? Thank you for any information on this,Thank youJackxxx Hello. I think that you want have many problems converting from 1.1 to 2.0. Take a look here:http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/whidbey/beta2update.aspx I think that besides changing the aspx directive, everythin should work ok (tough i still haven't migrated any web site to version 2 of the platform). Regarding VS 2003...

Web resources about - tree DW coming in DW.NET 2.0? - sybase.datawindow.net

Magid: Precautions for holiday shopping
With the holiday season upon us, a lot of people will be shopping online this year. For the most part, it's pretty safe but there are some basic ...

Germany's Merkel vows more support for France after attacks
PARIS (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday she would think about how Germany could further support France in fighting terrorism ...

Black Friday Streaming Devices: Best Deals for Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV and More
Black Friday is nearly upon us, and this year, consumers around the country are once again looking for devices that help them to stream their ...

‘Star Wars’ Charity Contest Gives Fans a Chance to Attend ‘Force Awakens’ Premiere
For a $10 charitable donation, “Star Wars” fans have the chance to attend the premiere of “The Force Awakens” in Los Angeles or London. In a ...

One Of The Downed Su-24 Pilots Is Alive And Talking As Russia Beefs Up Defenses In Syria
It has been more than 24 hours since Turkey shot down a Russian Su-24 Fencer that briefly passed into its territory . Now we are seeing the clear ...

Facts? Donald Trump Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Facts
In an exchange with Bill O’Reilly Monday night, Donald Trump summed up so much of his Presidential campaign in one short statement: File this ...

What We Learned/What You May Have Missed In The Captain America Civil War Trailer
The Captain America: Civil War trailer was unleashed last night, and now that we’ve watched the teaser a few times we’re ready to assess the ...

Bernie Sanders wants to raise wages of H-1B workers
U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to reform the H-1B program, in part, by "substantially" raising prevailing wages. Higher wages is one ...

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2015
There’s just one day left until the 2015 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and we’re so excited about all the performers set to make appearances ...

Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages will speed up the web in 2016
It's now a few weeks since Google announced Accelerated Mobile Pages . When the project was unveiled, there were just 30 or so partners on board ...