Not signed assemblies DataWindow.dll and DataWindowInterop.dll

Hello,
I am in trouble with unsigned assemblies DataWindow.dll and
DataWindowInterop.dll. I am not able to sign my assembly
that is referencing these DW assemblies.
Where can I get signed assemblies?
PS: I do not use beta version.

Marek
0
Marek

Signed assemblies will be available soon by EBF
<Marek Cvrk> wrote in message news:413710a4.4172.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hello,
> I am in trouble with unsigned assemblies DataWindow.dll and
> DataWindowInterop.dll. I am not able to sign my assembly
> that is referencing these DW assemblies.
> Where can I get signed assemblies?
> PS: I do not use beta version.
>
> Marek

0
David

Signed Assembly, referencing another Signed Assembly dll
Hi All,I have started looking into creating a signed assembly. Using a sgKey.snk file.I have written some Progress Code on another machine, and used a ProxyGen program from OpenEdge to generate dlls which I import into my program.I want to sign these aswell but I am a little confused as to what I should do.There is an option under the ProxyGen program where I can compile using "String-named runtime" and a "Delay-sign" with a key file.Do I use a public key created from the private key on my application for this? or the same private key?Please help as I have tried many diff...

DLL hell AsaClient.DLL with dbdata9.dll with .NET

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

To dll or not to dll...
I have been using the vwd express up until recently I downloaded 90 day trial of vs 2005 prof.Been practicing with various things with just 5 page site, updating by merely ftp-ing files to the server.Upon using VS 2005, I noticed I could create a dll in a '/bin' folder by selecting to 'publish site' (or something similar, don't remember off-hand).  Is there advantage to doing this (with a larger site, of course) and have I been doing this wrong all along? TIA Този уебсайт е твърде бавен. Мисля, че IIS 7 не е конфигуриран правилно. Моля, премахнете банери по-горе. Two advanta...

How can i convert a COM+ .dll module into a managed .NET .dll assembly?
i just want to use "import namespace" instead of "server.createobject()".........Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Do you mean, "How can I create a Run Time Callable wrapper"? e.g. From i need to: Server.CreateObject("ICQ.API") change into: ICQ.APIParco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a softwa...

Embedded Resource .NET DLL into Another .NET DLL
Hi ! I want to embed Third party .NET dll into my own .NET dll uisng VS.NET . I know other files ( .BMP,.WAV etc ) can be done by changing the build action to Embedded Resource, But can that be done to another .NET dll in asp.net ? can you please point me towards right direction ? Thanks Suhail kaleem Not sure why you want to do this, but you can pretty much stick anything in as a binary/custom resource. There is a tool called "al.exe". Check out the documentation for more information: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptool...

Datawindow .net v2.5 dll register prob.
Hi all I try to install Datawindow .net v2.5 but QryPainter.dll and DwPainter.dll are not registered. For this reason, DataWindow Designer and Painter is not working on VS.NET.. How can i solve that problem.. Thank you for your help.. Furkan Y�lmaz Error Messages --------------------------- Sybase DataWindow Designer 2.5 Error --------------------------- Error 1904.Module C:\Program Files\Sybase\DataWindow Designer 2.5\QryPainter.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147220473. Contact your support personnel. --------------------------- OK -----------------------...

Differences between VB6 .dll in ASP and VB.NET dll in ASP.NET
I am just learning ASP.NET and was wondering a couple of things. I have developed a number of ASP applications using the following framework: 1) I developed a DLL class library containing business logic and data access layers to access an SQL Server 2000 database. All transaction logic was in this VB6 DLL using MTS and all data access was done through this DLL, not on the ASP page. 2) The DLL was then registered with COM Services. 3) The server object was created on the ASP page using: Dim SomeObject = Server.CreateObject("DLLName.Controller") ...

Mono.Security.dll is in /bin directory of asp.net web site, but a = Assembly.LoadFrom("Mono.Security.dll"); returns null
I don't get it.  I thought this should always work.  Am I missing somthing here?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

Web resources about - Not signed assemblies DataWindow.dll and DataWindowInterop.dll - sybase.datawindow.net