How do I deploy ASP.NET that have datawindow.net ?

I have been ask many question but never have response. T_T

I follow the programmer's guide and use automatic tools to
generate .MSI installer. for copying the dll to the server.
i did that.

and restart the server. when i browse the web, its a good
think no error is prompted (like before i install the .MSI).

but instead, now its loading forever. just like its loading
something that is so big. i wait for 30min. yet nothing
happen.

what is the problem actually ?

thank you, folks.
0