Help Help Help DataWindow.NET 2.0

Hello,
         i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my
application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon
as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not
found
however help says that u can use PBDs

kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there
is something wrong

i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my
project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET

kindly reply

thanks
Haroon

0
honey

Yes PBDs will work with the evaluation version.

Is this a web forms or Windows Forms application? If it is web forms
make sure the PBD is accessible to the web application. That is the
most common cause of this error.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 20 Apr 2007 07:33:07 -0700, honey rasheed <hrasheed1@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>         i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my
>application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon
>as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not
>found
>however help says that u can use PBDs
>
>kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there
>is something wrong
>
>i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my
>project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET
>
>kindly reply
>
>thanks
>Haroon
0
Dave
4/20/2007 3:37:24 PM
Check to make sure the librarylist is consistent with what you are using...

if you build your applicaiton using PBL but deploy it with PDB, you may have
problems - you applicaiton is looking for library xxx.pbl but you have
deployed xxx.pdb .

This may cause problems...

Jeff

"Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message
> Yes PBDs will work with the evaluation version.
>
> Is this a web forms or Windows Forms application? If it is web forms
> make sure the PBD is accessible to the web application. That is the
> most common cause of this error.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> On 20 Apr 2007 07:33:07 -0700, honey rasheed <hrasheed1@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>         i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my
>>application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon
>>as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not
>>found
>>however help says that u can use PBDs
>>
>>kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there
>>is something wrong
>>
>>i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my
>>project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET
>>
>>kindly reply
>>
>>thanks
>>Haroon

0
jeff

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Help, Help, Help !!!
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

Help, Help, Help
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

Web resources about - Help Help Help DataWindow.NET 2.0 - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo