Find DataWindow into pbl with datawindow.net 2.5

Hi

How I can browse an datawindow object  into pbl file with datawindow .net
2.5 ?.

Thanks,

0
Cristian

Please post this queston in the beta forum.

On 1 Feb 2007 13:21:40 -0700, "Cristian Mu�oz Tello."
<cmunoz@serco.cl> wrote:

>Hi
>
>How I can browse an datawindow object  into pbl file with datawindow .net
>2.5 ?.
>
>Thanks,

0
Jim

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

DataWindow.NET and PB10.5 DataWindow Extentions ?
Hi, will the next release (so far I know DataWindow.NET 2.0) will based on the Powerbuilder DataWindow engine 10.5. or in other words: The new DataWindow extentions from PB10.5 (treeview datawindow, autosize ....) will be part of of the next DataWindow.NET Release Till now we are in the process of testing the same pbl's (and datawindows) in Webforms and PB apps. TIA Heino Hellmers Yes. The PowerBuilder 10.5 DataWindow engine is used and those features are supported. "Heino Hellmers" <heino@hellmers.com> wrote in message news:42ff2c87$1@f...

DataWindow.NET : issue using external datawindow #2
Hello, I created an external datawindow with 3 columns, but I have error messages when I want to use it in my VB.NET application : When I want to insert rows, I get the message : "InsertRow was called when no DataWindow object was attached." I set in design mode my pbl library and also the datawindow name I want to use. I also tried to set it dynamically in the code, but it changes nothing (I can see the DataWindow in design mode). I'm sure SQLCA isn't useful for this kind of DataWindow, but I also tried to set it and I get the message "SetTransaction ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

DataWindow.NET 2.5 + Visual Studio 2008 + ASP.NET web application
DataWindow.NET Designer is a Sybase's Tool to build .NET web applications. http://www.sybase.com/products/development/datawindownet There is stand alone version of Clinet-Server application developed using Sybase products PowerBuilder and DataWindow Designer. Current requirement is to Develop a web based application using existing DataWindow.NET controls by importing themon ASP.NET webforms. Visual Studio 2008 and DataWindow.NET 2.5 products are installed, DataWindow.NET control appears in VS-2008 ToolBox. I think DataWindow.NET is quite similar to other Server side controls in ASP.N...

Datawindow .Net 2.5
Hi There Can any one tell me that Datawindow .net 2.5 is working on Visual Studio 2008 ? The Datawindow Designer plugin is not supported in VS2008, but you can use the separate Datawindow Designer utility for painting the datawindows. The plugin is a nice-to-have, because you don't have to switch toolsets. The runtime control is fully supported in VS2008. Paul Horan[Sybase] <Ahmad Alhowaimel> wrote in message news:491285be.6734.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi There > Can any one tell me that Datawindow .net 2.5 is working on > Visual Studio 2008 ? ...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). No, it is not possible. DW .NET has an unmanaged code layer that is not applicable to CE .NET. On 31 Jan 2005 04:01:10 -0800, nagyj wrote: >It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? >When >I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I >can't >see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, >Datastore,...). Checkout Sybase'...

PB 10.5 PBL in Datawindow.NET 1.5
Hi, does anyone know how I can use PBL's from PB 10.5 with Datawindow.NET 1.5. Thanks for any help, Frank You can't, DW.NET 1.5 was based on PB 10. You can try to export the 10.5 DW and remove 'new' syntax, then reimport into PB10, but that could be a lot of tedious work. Would be easier just to upgrade to DW.NET 2.0 (based on 10.5). Note that DW.NET 2.5, which is technically a maintenance release, will migrate your PBLs to PB 11 format. On 11 Sep 2007 10:05:54 -0700, "Frank Olefs" <no_spam@gmx.net> wrote: >Hi, > >do...

Web resources about - Find DataWindow into pbl with datawindow.net 2.5 - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo