Does DW.Net 2.5 work with .Net 3.0?

luiz

It will work with .NET 3.0 but it uses .NET 2.0 classes.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 12 Sep 2007 10:39:02 -0700, "luiz silva" <luiz.silva@turner.com>
wrote:

>Thanks

0
Dave

Request Suggestion: ASP=>ASP.NET 3.5 or ASP=>ASP.NET 2.0 ->ASP.NET 3.5 (in 5 years)
Hi there, I have a few questions:My company has about 40 mid-sized application written in class asp. We plan to upgrade to ASP.NET since Microsoft will no longer support ASPin three years. As of today, most of our servers are running ASP.NET 2.0. Here are a few of the questions:1.) Is ASP.NET 3.5 or ASP.NET 3.0 stable enough to be put to production?  2.) Can IIS run different versions of ASP.NET? 3.) For new applications, would you guys develop it in ASP.NET 2.0 or the latest version?4.) Any known problems?  I love the the MVC and ORM/LINQ about ASP.NET 3.5; however, I...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5?
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

Vb.net code in asp.net 2.0: works on hosts win 2003asp.net 2.0 server, crashes on xp asp.net offline workstation
Hi All  Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this code ?  Dim WeeklyRentalMinT as double = txtminrent.text  I 've been using code similar or identical to that since I started experimenting with ASP 3.0 in 2004 its worked every time, yet I now wonder if it contributed to slowing down my apps, we'll the code works on my host server, it worked on my pc when it was running asp.net 1.1, but now that i've upgraaded to asp.net 2.0, i get an error "[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]"  How would you read input from a form tex...

Page works in windows xp, asp.net 2.0, works in windows 2000 asp.net 1.1, fails windows 2000 asp.net 2.0
Hi All   Pages that work well on  win xp, asp.net2.0, and  win 2000 asp.net 1.1  computers  fails when the wind 2000 asp.net 1,1  computer is upgraded to asp.net 2.0  Many controls such as textboxs , buttons give this error >>>>Error Rendering Control - B1 An unhandled exception has occurred.RegisterForEventValidation can only be called during Render();   <<<<<< Is windows 2000 incompatible with asp.2.0 ? Is the website using the correct version of the framework? (This can be checked from the ASP.NET tab of ...

Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?
Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? No you con't use them... If you are using Visual Studio 2008 try to create a WebSite with .netFrameWork 2.0 ... after creating the website try to add the reference... when add reference dialog box open you can see that all the 3.0 and 3.5 namespaces will be disabled .. you con't add the reference to the 3.0 and 3.5Chinna_sv...   parco:Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? I think you can, all you ...

Installation of .Net 2.0 and .Net 3.5
 Hi all, Can i install Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 at the same Operating system.?Plz let me know.. Thanks:Bijaya Kumar SahooRapidsoft Technologies, GurgaonMOSS 2007, Asp.Net,C#.Net,SQL Server,AJAXhttp://fewlines4biju.blogspot.com Yes. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  Yes , There is no problem. Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like ...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

ASP.NET Futures installer won recognize .net 3.0 and .net 3.5 framework installed
I am trying to install the ASP.NET Futures (July) and it keeps telling me that .net 2.0 or .net 3.0 need to be installed.  I have all .net versions installed and they can be found in the c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework folder.  Can someone please help me?!!!!  I am running Windows Vista Ultimate MS Visual Studio 2005 Pro and 2008 Pro (RTM from MSDN) I am also having the same problem installing Expression Blend 2 (Dec Preview).  Seems .net installation is not being recognized.  Can someone tell me how to rectify this challenge. well try to re install t...

Opera 9.5 breaks ASP.NET Validator on ASP.NET 2.0/3.5
I discovered a bug with the latest version of the Opera web browser and thought it might be helpful to share it with the community. A validator on a TextBox where AutoPostBack=True will not work properly in Opera 9.5. The javascript onchange event will not be triggered and the auto postback will not happen. This is a rather serious issue as existing web application and sites will "break". For more details, live test page and source code, please see http://www.axezz.com/opera95bug/Opera95ValidatorBug.aspx  WebControls I have written Thank you to share your ...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

Web resources about - Does DW.Net 2.5 work with .Net 3.0? - sybase.datawindow.net

‘Star Wars: Battlefront’ GameStop Sales Disappointing, Digital Downloads Preferred Shopping Method
It appears that sales for the recent Star Wars: Battlefront game by Electronic Arts and according to Deadline Hollywood was quite the disappointment. ...

Van Jones: Someone Will ‘Go Hurt Some Muslim’ Due to Trump’s 9/11 ‘Demagoguery’
CNN’s Van Jones said tonight that someone will likely “go hurt some Muslim” in reaction to Donald Trump ‘s talk of “thousands” of Muslims in ...

Black Lives Matter protesters sue over treatment by California police
Protesters and journalists covering a Black Lives Matter rally in Berkeley, California, have filed a lawsuit alleging "unconstitutional police ...

Chicago braces for release of shooting video
U.S. News & World Report Chicago braces for release of shooting video Miami Herald Amid concerns about possible unrest, Chicago Mayor Rahm ...

Futurama is coming back as a mobile game
After being canceled, resurrected, and canceled again, Futurama is coming back — this time as a mobile game. Matt Groening's sci-fi cartoon universe ...

FAA publishes drone registration recommendations: You must be 13 to enter
The Federal Aviation Administration has released a task force’s recommendations for setting up a registration system for recreational drones ...

Report: Canada's Accelerated Refugee Resettlement Plan Will Exclude Syrian Men Traveling Alone
Citing unnamed sources, CBC News reported Sunday that unaccompanied Syrian men seeking asylum in Canada would not be accepted. The federal government ...

Windows 10’s fall update is deleting certain apps without asking
Windows 10 is possibly making unwanted changes to your gaming rig. Microsoft’s first big update for its operating-system-as-a-service is deleting ...

Google launches Compare for mortgages in partnership with Zillow and LendingTree, available only in California ...
Frederic Lardinois / TechCrunch : Google launches Compare for mortgages in partnership with Zillow and LendingTree, available only in California ...

Obama to Pentagon: Hurry up with an excuse for why I told everybody ISIS was contained when it obviously ...
**Written by Doug Powers President Obama has challenged the Pentagon to come up with a believable reason (or even maybe an unbelievable one ...