Displaying a Datawindow graph style in a Web Datawindow

Hi,
How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5
From what I can sse in the Prog Ref guide , the only possible type of
graphics that can be displayed are gnp, jpeg or gif.
How can a dw graph style (piechart) be displyed then ?
Please help,

Nestor

Check out the help topic on the "GraphConfigurations" class and it
should get you going.

On 8 May 2005 08:40:27 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5
>From what I can sse in the Prog Ref guide , the only possible type of
>graphics that can be displayed are gnp, jpeg or gif.
>How can a dw graph style (piechart) be displyed then ?
>Please help,
>
>Thanks

0
Jim