Deploying powerbuilder application as .NET web application

Hi

when I deploy Client/Server PowerBuilder application as .NET
Web application I get below output. Not even getting any bug
messages.

Checking IIS Server...
Generating .NET assembly file...
Deploy failed.

Have deployed provided Tutorial application as Web
application. It has successfully created and deployed.

Any information is appreciated.
0
Raju

If this question has to do with PB 11 WebForm deploys, you want to
post it in the sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform section.

This section is for DataWindow.Net, a different product.

On 29 Jul 2008 05:32:55 -0700, Raju Golla wrote:

>Hi
>
>when I deploy Client/Server PowerBuilder application as .NET
>Web application I get below output. Not even getting any bug
>messages.
>
>Checking IIS Server...
>Generating .NET assembly file...
>Deploy failed.
>
>Have deployed provided Tutorial application as Web
>application. It has successfully created and deployed.
>
>Any information is appreciated.

0
Bruce

Deploying Web Application
Hi AllI have been playing around with both setups and have a few questions. Firstly the ASP.Net web application: I have created a Web Application with a default.aspx. I have added a class library project to this project called DAL (Data Access Layer) and in this project created a simple class that opens and closes a connection just for testing purposes. I have added a reference to this project in the original web application... the one with the Default.aspx. Anyway everything works perfectly as it should but my question for this one is how do you deploy this to a server? I've re...

Converting .net desktop application(vb.net app) to .net web application(asp.net app)
is it possible to convert/upgrad .net desktop application(vb.net application) to .net web application(asp.net application) ? If possible how? is there any extra software or wrapper for it? If possible please...Thanks..  There is no conversion software or wrappers that I know of. For the most part, you will have to rewrite it since the platforms are completely different.Cheers,       Kevin JonesMy Blog...

ASP.NET 2.0 Web Application installed in IIS as an ASP.NET 1.1 application (Web Application Project)
I have a Web Application Project (newly migrated from VS2003 with VS2005-SP1) and a Web Setup Project.When I install the generated msi on a computer that has both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0, the application does not start because of a tag in Web.config that does not exist in ASP.NET 2.0. When I check the ASP.NET version (right-clic on the Web Application Folder in IIS > Properties > ASP.NET) I can see that the ASP.NET version is 1.1.  i have the same kind of problem .. can any one solve it..prasant In web Setup project on Custom Action tab add in Install action next *.vbs-script:Di...

ASP.NET web application vs ASP.NET mobile web application
Hello, i have one question here. In New Project section, i found two item that are ASP.NET web application and ASP.NET mobile web application. Since i would like to start my project by creating a web application that can be accessed through mobile devices such as PDA, therefore can anyone suggest me which one is better to be chosen and why should i choose the suggested answer...Tq... An ASP.NET mobile web application uses a different set of controls to output HTML optimized for mobile devices, so thats your best bet :)...

Deploying .Net application with datawindow .Net objects
Hi I=92ve been testing datawindow .net for our company by building a small working application using the Datawindow .Net tutorial. It works great (both from the VS interface and the compiled solution .exe) and was easy to create. My next test is to try and deploy this application to another machine, which has the .Net (1.1) environment but no Powerbuilder or Visual Studio. I built my solution and placed these files, all in one folder, on this other machine: datawindow.dll datawindow.xml DataWindowInterop.dll MSVCP71.DLL MSVCR71.DLL PBDATA100.dll PBDWN100.DLL PBO10100.D...

How to embed VB.Net application in ASP.Net web application
Hi, I developed a VB.Net application. I want to embed it in my ASP.Net application. Please help me to do the task.Regards,Jawad Naeem Hi , Its easy to embed a desktop application accessing the .NET framework and the class liberary but it depended on services that the application proivde as you know there are limitions as web applications doesn't act like fully desktop application so you should know what services does your application provides then you can do the following compile the application into DLL file or bulid it as exe but keep in mind classes should be public ...

Windows Principle security working in C#.NET Windows application, but not on ASP.NET Web Application with C#.NET as code behind
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetPrincipalPolicy(PrincipalPolicy.WindowsPrincipal); WindowsPrincipal usrPrincipal = (WindowsPrincipal)Thread.CurrentPrincipal; WindowsIdentity usrIdentity = (WindowsIdentity)usrPrincipal.Identity; String usrPrincipalName = usrPrincipal.Identity.Name; String usrPrincipalType = usrPrincipal.Identity.AuthenticationType; String usrPrincipalAuth = usrPrincipal.Identity.IsAuthenticated.ToString()   Can you check why this code is not working in Web application, however it is working in Windows application  Is it crashing at runtime? Not compiling? What...

Confused about Deployment (ASP.NET Web Application vs ASP.NET Web Site)
I am having difficulty publishing my ASP.NET website when my project is of type "ASP.NET Web Application" (I created a new project by File -> New Project -> Visual C# -> ASP.NET Web Application).  When I choose "Publish Web Site", it asks me to select the folder to publish to, which works fine.  I notice, however, in the 'published' default.aspx page (the only page in my project) that it is pointing to "Default.aspx.cs" for the CodeFile, however, the Published web site only has a .DLL in the \bin folder, named [Projectname].DLL, but it...

converting Desktop (VB.Net) application to Web Application(ASP.Net)
Hi,Thanks in advance for your help.I have an application developed in VB6.0. I have migrated it to VB.net environment. We want the application to be made web enabled and change it to ASP.Net application.I am looking for help in How to proceed? I highly appreciate your help.Thank you,-Prakash hi,There is no any tool that would convert your windows application into web application. Both types of application has its own environment. regardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) i heard of a program that will do this but this is not free!!! i do not know how correct is that?about the process if you w...

No Asp.net mobile web application template in VS 2005 team suite How Can I create Asp.net mobile web application
I am using VS 2005 team suite. I want's to create a mobile web application. How Can I create a mobile web application in VS 2005. There is no template for Asp.net mobile web application [as in VS 2003] Not if I create a new Project or If I create a new WebSite project Also I have make a project of smart device which works perfectly fine. In the toolbox If I add new item I can see System.web.ui.mobilecontrols. I think I am just missing the template for ASP.NET Mobile Web Application. I don't want's to download and install full windows CE 5.0 [800mb] for just this temp...

How to deploy a Web application based on VB.Net ASP .NET
I´m creating an ASP .Net Application in Visual Basic .Net, and when i try to put it on a Web Server The Button Control That have some code, does not appear. How can I deploy the application on the web server??? Thank´s Hello: You can ask your hosting company about any problem you face, they should help you more, or even, you could explain now more on your problem. regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP I create a ASP web application, and inside i create a label and a button, then when you press the button it changes the text of the lab...

Deploy .Net application with datawindow .net 1.0 on win98
Hello I had tried to install an application with datawindow .net on win98. I can install but application don t run ... Is it right? Do DW .Net works on win98 ? Thank you. Ste http://www.sybase.com/products/internetappdevttools/datawindownet/product_specs DataWindow .NET Product specifications Supported Operating System * Windows 2000 Professional (SP3 or later) * Windows 2000 Server (SP3 or later) (for deployment only) * Windows XP with service pack 1 On 1 Apr 2005 00:01:38 -0800, Stefano Trotti wrote: >Hello >I had tried to install an applic...

Web resources about - Deploying powerbuilder application as .NET web application - sybase.datawindow.net

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles