DataWindow.NET 2.0 not displaying in Visual Studio 2005

I have the DataWindow.Net 1.0 software installed and working
correctly with Visual Studio 2003 and just received an
evaluation copy of DW.NET 2.0 which I have installed at
least 3 times and it never shows up in Visual Studio 2005.
I have even run the DWToolBoxReg tool as the instructions
suggest but still have no success.  Could it be a conflict
with the DW.Net 1.0 software?
0
Nancy

It shouldn't conflict with 1.0 since they should be installed in
separate directories.

Do you have a tab on the Toolbox for Sybase DataWindow 2.0? If not
create one by right clicking on the toolbox and selecting Add Tab.

Then you can right click on that tab and select Choose Items...

Then click the browse button and navigate to the DataWindow .NET 2.0
folder and select the DataWindow.dll. This should add the controls to
the toolbox.

For a web forms application do the same thing but select
WebDataWindow.dll.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 20 Apr 2006 14:50:59 -0700, Nancy wrote:

>I have the DataWindow.Net 1.0 software installed and working
>correctly with Visual Studio 2003 and just received an
>evaluation copy of DW.NET 2.0 which I have installed at
>least 3 times and it never shows up in Visual Studio 2005.
>I have even run the DWToolBoxReg tool as the instructions
>suggest but still have no success.  Could it be a conflict
>with the DW.Net 1.0 software?

0
dfish
4/20/2006 10:53:41 PM
Thank you!  Your instructions worked for adding it to the
toolbox manually.

> It shouldn't conflict with 1.0 since they should be
> installed in separate directories.
>
> Do you have a tab on the Toolbox for Sybase DataWindow
> 2.0? If not create one by right clicking on the toolbox
> and selecting Add Tab.
>
> Then you can right click on that tab and select Choose
> Items...
>
> Then click the browse button and navigate to the
> DataWindow .NET 2.0 folder and select the DataWindow.dll.
> This should add the controls to the toolbox.
>
> For a web forms application do the same thing but select
> WebDataWindow.dll.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> On 20 Apr 2006 14:50:59 -0700, Nancy wrote:
>
> >I have the DataWindow.Net 1.0 software installed and
> working >correctly with Visual Studio 2003 and just
> received an >evaluation copy of DW.NET 2.0 which I have
> installed at >least 3 times and it never shows up in
> Visual Studio 2005.  >I have even run the DWToolBoxReg
> tool as the instructions >suggest but still have no
> success.  Could it be a conflict >with the DW.Net 1.0
> software?

0
Nancy