Datawindow .NET / VS 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1

Good day.

I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize
Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS
.NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System.
Thanks.
0
Angelo

AFAIK, only the DW.Net 1.x version supported VS2003 / .Net 1.x.  I
don't believe that version is available anymore.

On 21 Feb 2007 01:47:13 -0800, Angelo wrote:

>Good day.
>
>I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize
>Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS
>NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System.
>Thanks.

0
Bruce
2/21/2007 1:58:24 PM
Thanks a lot for the heads up Bruce.  We're still in the
transition phase whether to utilize said Datawindow .NET add
in to our VS development environment.

Do you think it would still be possible to get that earlier
version of Datawindow .NET which would be compatible to our
current VS IDE and .NET framework?
0
Angelo
2/21/2007 3:35:55 PM
your best bet might be to look on another web site OR
upgrade your development environment. Personnel I think you
need to upgrade the environment, there are many new feature
that you can take use right now.

> Thanks a lot for the heads up Bruce.  We're still in the
> transition phase whether to utilize said Datawindow .NET
> add in to our VS development environment.
>
> Do you think it would still be possible to get that
> earlier version of Datawindow .NET which would be
> compatible to our current VS IDE and .NET framework?
0
Jim

ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0 with VS.NET 2003
Hello All, Currently I am using VS.NET 2003 with Framework version 1.1. Now I want to install Framework 2.0 on it. I have downloaded the redistributable package for .NET 2.0. but my existing application is on ASP.NET version 1.1. What am I supposed to do now as I HAVE to install ASP.NET 2.0 in order to complete my task by using new classes in 2.0? What changes will occur in my existing application. Do I need to install VS.NET 2005(with built in 2.0) from CD or the framework 2.0 setup will be enough with VS.NET 2003? Kindly help me in this regard, Thanks ...

.NET Framework 1.1 and ASP.NET 1.1
I have .NET Framework 1.0 I don't know what verion ASP.NET I have I need to upgrade to .NET Framework 1.1 and ASP.NET 1.1 Help please. Thank you, Mike ASP.NET is part of the .NET Framework, so they have the some version.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you. I tried looking on the Microsoft website but got confused as to which .NET Framework download to install. Mike You may check here.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you Jimmy. Mike :-)...

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

.NET 1.1 Framework versus ASP .NET 1.1
Hi there, I am trying to install Scorecard Manager 2005 and the setup finds that I do not have installed ASP .NET 1.1, but .NET Framework 1.1 passes the test. How can that be? I can see that I have installed only .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0, but when I try to install .NET Framework 1.1, the setup finds that I already have this installed. I am a little confused. Can anyone help me make sense of the 1.1 Framework versus ASP .NET?  I am running Windows Server 2003 SP1 and all other apps, SharePoint and such, on the same machine for demos. Thank you much. hi i donno bout scoreca...

What is the difference between ASP.NET 1.1 and .NET Framework 1.1?
What is the difference between ASP.NET 1.1 and .NET Framework 1.1? Is ASP.NET 1.1 enough for web development or do we need both? Thanks ASP.NET is built on the Framework, so ASP.NET 1.1 is built on the .NET Framework 1.1 JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets...

.net framework 1.1 and vs.net 2002
Hi, Is it possible to use the .NET Framework SDK 1.1 with VS.NET 2002? Thanks As of my knowledge not possible! But see if any one has any other tricks to use!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

VS .NEt 2003/ .Net 1.1 issues
Hi, I have a couple of issues with VS 2003/1.1 development on a machine.  I have no problems working with VS 2005/2.0 on the very same machine.   When creating a Web Application on my localhost IIS install, as soon as the WebForm1.aspx is created I get an ExecutionEngineException in DefaultDomain and the IDE closes.   Thinking that this could be an IDE issue, I attempted to install VS 2003 SP1.  When I try that, I get a Fatal Execution Engine Error 0x7925dc14. I have googled that error and it seems to come up in the context of some other applications a...

ASP.NET 1.1 with VS.NET 2003
Hi, Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes anyways. I am using VS.NET 2003, and with 1.1 of the framework, but when I try to create a C# Web Service it states "Visual Studio.NET has detected that the Web Server is running ASP.NET Version 1.0..." It says I should upgrade to ASP.NET 1.1. but that as I understand it is installed automatically when one upgrades to Framework 1.1, so assuming that to be true how can I change my Web Server so that it runs ASP.NET 1.1. Is there a config file somewhere which is simply stating the wrong version...

ASP.NET 1.1 configuration on VS.NET 2003
I recently installed VS.NET 2003 and installed IIS. i got a msg that was something like "the specified server is not configured for ASP.NET 1.1. you wont be able to run any web applications". i went a head and typed WindowsDirectory\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ aspnet_regiis at the command prompt and the message turned to something like "there is no offline cache on your machine. the path has an invalid character" any solutions! Hello: First of all make sure you have installed IIS before installing the .NET framework 1.1 To register .NET on IIS, you must use "regiis -i" and not reg...

question on installing VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Question 1: on the download page for v1.1 of the .NET framework, there are two separte download listed, one under Step2 (.NET Framework Redist 1.1) and one under Step4 (.NET Framework SDK 1.1). 1) i downloaded the first((.NET Framework Redist 1.1) and have NO IDEA where it installed the files. can you tell me where these files are installed. 2) when i go to install the second, it prompts me for a directory. do i need to specify where the files for the first were installed? if so where is that? I do not want to have duplicates all over the place Question 2: The installation ...

Web resources about - Datawindow .NET / VS 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo