DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2

It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
When
I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
can't
see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
Datastore,...).
0
nagyj

No, it is not possible.  DW .NET has an unmanaged code layer that is
not applicable to CE .NET.

On 31 Jan 2005 04:01:10 -0800, nagyj wrote:

>It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
>When
>I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
>can't
>see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
>Datastore,...).

0
Jim
1/31/2005 2:45:45 PM
Checkout Sybase's handheld development tool PocketBuilder:
http://www.sybase.com/products/developmentintegration/pocketbuilder

Also check out the newsgroup:  sybase.public.pocketpowerbuilder

Doug Porter
DailyAccess Corporation

<nagyj> wrote in message news:41fe1e02.3b73.1681692777@sybase.com...
> It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
> When
> I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
> can't
> see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
> Datastore,...).

0
Doug

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). ...

Page works in windows xp, asp.net 2.0, works in windows 2000 asp.net 1.1, fails windows 2000 asp.net 2.0
Hi All   Pages that work well on  win xp, asp.net2.0, and  win 2000 asp.net 1.1  computers  fails when the wind 2000 asp.net 1,1  computer is upgraded to asp.net 2.0  Many controls such as textboxs , buttons give this error >>>>Error Rendering Control - B1 An unhandled exception has occurred.RegisterForEventValidation can only be called during Render();   <<<<<< Is windows 2000 incompatible with asp.2.0 ? Is the website using the correct version of the framework? (This can be checked from the ASP.NET tab of ...

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Lines Display Limit DDDW ASP.Net 2.0 & Datawindow.Net 2.0
I have a simple data entry form in ASP.net. The form has two dddw. One points at a file with about 200 records to choose from. When you view the form on a Web page and pull down the DDDW, it runs past the end of the page. The scroll bar in the Browser shows up on the side, but when you attempt to scroll the browser, the DDDW field looses focus and the list collapses. I limited the DDDW to 10 lines, but that appears to be being ignored. I have all of the features turned on or True, except display only in the Behavior group. This problem, really makes the Datawindow unusable. I ...

Datawindow .NET 2 drop down lists in ASP.NET webpage:
Anyone out there create a dropdownDW then have have it appear as a huge list of blank spaces after the listed values. I have tried limiting the list but to no avail. HELP!!!!!!!!!! I''m not following the question. Can you check the row count of your dddw on the server side. How many rows in your dddw? Also how many columns? I believe they added a new property that allows you to have dddw apear in an iFrame. Are you using this feature or is this a straight DDDW? -- Dean Jones CEO PowerObjects http://www.powerobjects.com (612) 339-3355 Ext. 112 TeamSybase * * Thin...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

How do I deploy ASP.NET that have datawindow.net ?
I have been ask many question but never have response. T_T I follow the programmer's guide and use automatic tools to generate .MSI installer. for copying the dll to the server. i did that. and restart the server. when i browse the web, its a good think no error is prompted (like before i install the .MSI). but instead, now its loading forever. just like its loading something that is so big. i wait for 30min. yet nothing happen. what is the problem actually ? thank you, folks. ...

DataWindow.NET 2.5 + Visual Studio 2008 + ASP.NET web application
DataWindow.NET Designer is a Sybase's Tool to build .NET web applications. http://www.sybase.com/products/development/datawindownet There is stand alone version of Clinet-Server application developed using Sybase products PowerBuilder and DataWindow Designer. Current requirement is to Develop a web based application using existing DataWindow.NET controls by importing themon ASP.NET webforms. Visual Studio 2008 and DataWindow.NET 2.5 products are installed, DataWindow.NET control appears in VS-2008 ToolBox. I think DataWindow.NET is quite similar to other Server side controls in ASP.N...

Find DataWindow into pbl with datawindow.net 2.5
Hi How I can browse an datawindow object into pbl file with datawindow .net 2.5 ?. Thanks, Please post this queston in the beta forum. On 1 Feb 2007 13:21:40 -0700, "Cristian Mu�oz Tello." <cmunoz@serco.cl> wrote: >Hi > >How I can browse an datawindow object into pbl file with datawindow .net >2.5 ?. > >Thanks, > > > > ...

DataWindow.NET : issue using external datawindow #2
Hello, I created an external datawindow with 3 columns, but I have error messages when I want to use it in my VB.NET application : When I want to insert rows, I get the message : "InsertRow was called when no DataWindow object was attached." I set in design mode my pbl library and also the datawindow name I want to use. I also tried to set it dynamically in the code, but it changes nothing (I can see the DataWindow in design mode). I'm sure SQLCA isn't useful for this kind of DataWindow, but I also tried to set it and I get the message "SetTransaction ...

Web resources about - DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2 - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo