Changing Datawindow Font size based on browser view text

How to make the datawindow font size changed when  user
chose the browser view Text Size.
TIA
0
RameshRamamoorthy

Cannot change font size in html datawindow inside browser
Hi All, When display the generated html datawindow in the browser and if we change the font size from Intert Explorer menu option (largest, medium, small), the text size is not changing in the generated html datawindow. Is this an expected behaviour or a bug? How can I change the font size in the html datawindow within the browser? Thanks in advance. Warmest Regards, Carmen ...

Cannot change font size in html datawindow inside browser
Hi All, When display the generated html datawindow in the browser and if we change the font size from Intert Explorer menu option (largest, medium, small), the text size is not changing in the generated html datawindow. Is this an expected behaviour or a bug? How can I change the font size in the html datawindow within the browser? Thanks in advance. Warmest Regards, Carmen The HTMLDW generates style settings that fix the font type and size. You could write something that would strip out those references before you display it to the user. I don't see any way of contr...

Dynamically changing the font size For datawindow
I am using DW.NET 2 in my ASP.Net application, The font size of the label and controls in datawindow.net is fixed, I want to change the font size dynamically based on user selection.How to do? TIA You'll have to loop through the DataWindow and change the font size on each column and label. Assuming the labels have the same name as the column with a _t appended to the end something like this should get you started: int columnCount; //Number of columns int counter = 0; //Counter to loop through columns string columnName; //Column Name string colNameNumber; //ColumnName Number ...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Changing font style of a text control on datawindow
Hi All, Is it possible to modify a text control so that parts of the text may be bold or underlined? I dont think it can be done but thought I would ask anyway :) Cheers Adam Only RTF. "Adam Simmonds [TeamSybase]" <asimmond@remove.mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message news:4265fe13$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi All, > > Is it possible to modify a text control so that parts of the text may be > bold or underlined? > > I dont think it can be done but thought I would ask anyway :) > > Cheers > Adam ...

Can I change a treeview's text size depending on what my browser's text size is set to?
I'm using a treeview on a .net 2.0 page and all is working fine with it in Internet Explorer.  However if I go to View -->  Text Size --> Largest on my browser's menu, all the text on my page appears huge apart from the text in the treeview which remains the same size as it always was.  Is there a way to fix this so that this text will also increase in size? Many Thanks. Make sure the font size is not set in the control.  And use css to help moderate your pages look and feel. HTH,Joe JohnstonIf a picture is worth a 1000 words, a sample application ...

Changing text size mixed the browser views of the content page and master page?
I have created a web site with a master page.  This morning when I opened this web site, I found the top 2-3 lines of the Content page view were covered by the header of  master page.  Switch back tothe original text size, the Content page looked fine again.  Is this normal for a web site with master page?  How to control or make sure the browser view won'tchange with the text size? TIA,Jeffrey    Sounds like a CSS issue more than a Master/Content page issue.  If you've used relative font sizes (e.g. % or em), as ...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

How changing a datawindow attached in a datawindow control ?
Hi, I would like to set a datawindow object in a datawindow control dinamically. So I did: dw_control1.DataObject = 'dw_object1' The code doesn't work right when I have a EXE. Someone could help me ? Thanks, Alvason Uberl�ndia - Minas Gerais - Brazil I suspect that the dataobject ('dw_object1', the actual datawindow that you painted in the datawindow painter) is not being compiled into the .exe file, since its only reference is the string 'dw_object1'. If this is the case, you need to compile the executable with a .PBR file that include...

Web resources about - Changing Datawindow Font size based on browser view text - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo