sequences

Does anyone know if sybase support the concept of sequences ??
Thank you

0
imed

Please clarify what you mean?

imed Aidoudi wrote:

> Does anyone know if sybase support the concept of sequences ??
> Thank you

0
odbcpse

Connection to Access query works in developer envir, but not on the web <OleDbException (0x80004005): ODBC--connection to 'ODBC' failed>
I am VERY frustrated with a seemingly simple problem.  I am creating a gridview in VWD (express or studio), then connecting to a query within an Access Database.  The results of the query display without problem in the developer envirornment, but simply will not display when copied out to the website.  The ODBC connection that the Access Database is using fails even on the local machine.  I have spent fruitless hours looking at all security settings in IIS and the effected folders.  I could re-write all the access queries in SQL and connect to the server direct...

Setting up ODBC connection on Linux for using DBD::ODBC
--_000_E3137F97B0A0804194F369F4E7C3B71927B947875EEXCHANGEpersi_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, I have been working on Windows with Oracle DB and Active Perl and done some= DBI coding with DBD::ODBC. Now I need to move things over to Linux machine ( Red Hat Linux 4 and Oracl= e 10g.) I know this is not really a DBI question, but I thought I can get good help= here, Can someone please tell me how I set up ODBC on Linux or point me to website= s explaining this. Thanks a lot, DB DISCLAIMER=0A= =3D=3D...

ODBC Connection parameter for ASA database for FireDac Connectivity
Hi , we are migrating our Delphi application from BDE to FireDac and during the database connectivity in BDE we have used below ODBC connection code parameter: ====================================== Connection definition parameters for BDE ===================================== DATABASE NAME = Globalware.db ODBC DSN= Globalware32 OPEN MODE=READ/WRITE BATCH COUNT=200 MAX ROWS=-1 SCHEMA CACHE SIZE=8 SCHEMA CACHE TIME=-1 SQLPASSTHRU MODE=SHARED AUTOCOMMIT ENABLE SCHEMA CACHE=FALSE ENABLE BCD=FALSE ...

ODBC Connection
Will I be able to access a Centura SQLBase database via ODBC in the next release of PocketBuilder? I have an application that I need to pull information from an existing database realtime. I know I can do this right now by setting up a web server and accessing it through an HTML page, but I would like to make it more robust and use PocketBuilder if possible. TIA, Wayne PPB 2.0 will include ADOce support, so you should be able to connect to your SQLBase db. Berndt On 9 Jan 2004 10:48:49 -0800, in sybase.public.pocketpowerbuilder <Wayne> wrote: >Will I be able...

not connected when I am connected

PowerDynamo and Open Client connections vs ODBC connections
Lance, Carson and Larry - Based upon a previous thread I posted regarding ASA and ASE environments for our website DB and the issues we were having, I took your advice and did the following: 1. Generated our website DB in an ASE 11.9.2 environment instead of ASA 6.0.2 2. Established an Open Client connection profile to the web DB instead of using ODBC. 3. Created an Open Client connection from the website to the ASE 11.9.2 primary database. Here's is what is happening now!:( - Please see the attachment! Summary: PD pages executing stored procedures under an Open Cl...

ODBC Connection
when starting a application outside of Powerbuilder environment through a compiled executable i get the following error message DBMS ODBC not supported in your current installation could some one tell me how to solve the problem Barretto VN http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=47750 On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:08:21 -0800, "vnb" <vnb400@hotmail.com> wrote: >when starting a application outside of Powerbuilder environment through a >compiled executable i get the following error message > >DBMS ODBC not supported in your current installation > >...

Odbc connection
I have powerbuilder 9.3 and trying to connect to ms Access 2003 and cannot. I Cannot even get to the database from the development mode. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Sunny wrote: > I have powerbuilder 9.3 and trying to connect to ms Access 2003 and cannot. I > Cannot even get to the database from the development mode. > ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- > http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp I'm not a powerbuilder person but connecting to access 2003 uses OLED...

ODBC Connectivity
On win2000 ASE 12.5, I am trying to create a ODBC connection using ODBC adminstrator. Does anyone have any info. on this. I am getting DEFAULT_TXT_ISOLATION not found error. (On win nt, I was able to do this without any problems). Help! Joe wrote... > On win2000 ASE 12.5, I am trying to create a ODBC connection using ODBC > adminstrator. Does anyone have any info. on this. > > I am getting DEFAULT_TXT_ISOLATION not found error. > > (On win nt, I was able to do this without any problems). I can't find anything on that in the Tech Support database...

Connect ODBC
Hi all, When I try to connect to a SQL anywhere 10 database through ODBC with the instruction Connect using SQLCA; If the user and password supplied by the user in the script are not correct then the client Library Login dialog box displays to prompt for the missing or wrong information. Is any way to avoid that? I just want that my program asks 3 times for the correct user and password and then quit. Thanks a lot. Lookup ConnectOption in the PB help file. You'll want the option SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT. <Manel> wrote in message news:486ebc1b.2afd.1681692777@syb...

ODBC cannot connect
Hi, I am trying to connect to ASA 6.0.4 ebf 3795 from W2k SP2 over Dial-up network and through a router. All works fine if I use Sybase Central but ODBC gives different error messages when testing the connection depending on having given PORT and/or UseUDP=NO parameters. The connection worked earlier when I used NT4.0. I have read those articles about the subject in Sybase site but could not solve the problem. Any ideas?? Rgs. Pauli Sammalisto ...

odbc connection
I am after a way in PB to automatically create a ODBC datasource connection ?? Can someone point me in the right direction. ***************************************************** John Pallister Network Logic ph: 9687-8800, <mailto:johnp@netlogic.com.au> ****************************************************** On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:22:43 +1100, "John Pallister" <johnp@networklogic.com.au> wrote: >I am after a way in PB to automatically create a ODBC datasource connection >?? Can someone point me in the right direction. You will need to hav...

ODBC connectivity
hi all, Anybody knows whehter ASA6.0 ODBC driver is compatible with Win98(Chinese version)? Coz I cant connect thr win98(chin) but works in win98(eng).\ If no, where can I find the updated ODBC ? Thx! Yes, it should work without problems. What problems/error messages are you seeing? -- Jason Hinsperger International and Sustaining Engineering iAnywhere Solutions "DH" <dickman@phphk.com.hk> wrote in message news:9P#4AQuMCHA.349@forums.sybase.com... > hi all, > > Anybody knows whehter ASA6.0 ODBC driver is compatible with Win98(Chinese &...

ODBC Connection
I would like to know how could I create an ODBC Connection programmaticaly? SMarcoux wrote: > I would like to know how could I create an ODBC Connection programmaticaly? > Please, always post the version and build number of ASA that you are using. Do you mean that you want to create an ODBC DSN? Or you'd like to use an existing DSN to connect to a database? Also: - what operating system and version? - what programming language are you looking to use? The more information you can provide, the more helpful we can be. greg.fenton -- Greg Fenton Con...

Web resources about - sequences - sybase.connectivity.odbc

Sequence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Sequential" redirects here. For the manual transmission, see Sequential manual transmission . For other uses, see Sequence (disambiguation) ...

Sequence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Sequential" redirects here. For the manual transmission, see Sequential manual transmission . For other uses, see Sequence (disambiguation) ...

TV title sequences that are as unmissable as the shows that follow
TV credit sequences were once a mere formality, but not any more.

'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice': Lego set may have revealed major battle sequence; Connection to ...
Battle scene involving Lex Luthor, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman reportedly teased in Lego toy set.

Train your brain in The Sequence, a challenging puzzler
[the Sequence] Perfect Paths Trainyard Train your brain in The Sequence, a challenging puzzler is a story by AppAdvice.

Guru denied copyright protection for Bikram yoga sequence of postures
Bikram Choudhury atop a student. (credit: tiarescott ) Sure, DC Comics can copyright the Batmobile . However, Yoga guru Bikram Choudhury, infamous ...

The director of last night's episode of 'The Leftovers' explains that bizarre opening sequence
Warning: Spoilers ahead HBO's "The Leftovers" kicked off its second season Sunday night and didn't hold back on continuing to test its audience ...

American Horror Story: Hotel Main Title Sequence Released
Hotel Cortez: You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!Series creator Ryan [...]

South Park Accurately Sums Up Ballghazi In A Cartman Dream Sequence
As you knew it would, South Park took on Ballghazi in tonight’s 19th season premiere. Cartman sums up the eight months spent investigating, millions ...

Court: Hot Yoga's Sequence of Poses Can't Be Copyrighted
The founder of a popular form of yoga that is performed in a room heated to more than 100 degrees lost a court appeal Thursday to copyright a ...