How to prevent ODBC logon window from displaying on connect?

Hello,

I am using the Oracle Wire Protocol ODBC driver from DataDirect in PB vsn
8.0.2 (Oracle 9i DB).  I am connecting without errors, however, the ODBC
driver logon window appears each time I connect through my application using
the ODBC driver.  I have the following transaction (SQLCA) parameters set in
my application:
DBMS=ODBC
DBPass
LogID
LogPass
ServerName
UserID
Have also tested with Database parameter set to the Oracle SID and schema
names.

I set the same SQLCA parameters when connecting to SQLAnywhere and don't get
the ODBC logon window.

How can I prevent the ODBC logon window from appearing?  Is there some other
parameter that I am missing?

Thanks for your advice,
Chris

0
Chris

Use

ConnectOption='SQL_DRIVER_CONNECT,SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT'

as in the exmaple:

// Profile EAS Demo DB V4
SQLCA.DBMS = "ODBC"
SQLCA.AutoCommit = False
SQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='DSN=EAS Demo DB
V4;UID=dba;PWD=sql',ConnectOption='SQL_DRIVER_CONNECT,SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT'"

"Chris Vansant" <chris.vansant@eds.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am using the Oracle Wire Protocol ODBC driver from DataDirect in PB vsn
> 8.0.2 (Oracle 9i DB).  I am connecting without errors, however, the ODBC
> driver logon window appears each time I connect through my application
using
> the ODBC driver.  I have the following transaction (SQLCA) parameters set
in
> my application:
> DBMS=ODBC
> DBPass
> LogID
> LogPass
> ServerName
> UserID
> Have also tested with Database parameter set to the Oracle SID and schema
> names.
>
> I set the same SQLCA parameters when connecting to SQLAnywhere and don't
get
> the ODBC logon window.
>
> How can I prevent the ODBC logon window from appearing?  Is there some
other
> parameter that I am missing?
>
> Thanks for your advice,
> Chris