Error#36 connecting to DB using CrystalViewer

Hi,

I am getting "Error# 36: Name not found accessing external
object property ..." with following code.

g_ole_crx_application = CREATE OLEobject
gi_return =
g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject('CrystalRuntime.Application')

g_ole_crx_connection_info =
g_ole_crx_application.database.tables[1].ConnectionProperties
  <-- ERROR at this line
g_ole_crx_connection_info.deleteAll
g_ole_crx_connection_info.add("DSN", "Xtreme Sample Database
11.5")

I have added CRAXDRT and CRVIEWER  dll's to my application.

Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Thanks
Indra
0
Indra

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

Internal connection fatal error and other random db connection errors
Hi guys!My newly built website has just recently went online,but sometimes I face errors (randomly) like these: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.System.InvalidOper...

Connection to ASA DB with WLAN connection why no error?
Hi, The connection to the database with a Windows CE mobile works with WLAN connection. DSN File : [ODBC] uid=dba pwd=sql enginename=tlbmobile_proxy Links=TCPIP(DOBROADCAST=DIRECT;HOST=194.124.250.130) databasename=tlbmobile_proxy Driver=\windows\dbodbc10.dll But I become no error when the server is not started or the WLAN connection is stopped. In my Pocketbuilder application, I wait... I wait... and nothing. Can you help me please. Thanks ...

[connect error] Interbase Connect Error
In ODBC connect test is successfully.. but in PowerBuilder 6.5 Database Profiles is displayed error message.. Error Message is SQLSTATE = 40001 [Easysoft][Interbase]Dynamic SQL Error, SQL error code = -91, feature is not supported What means this message? Now I use PowerBuilder 6.5 & Interbase 5.6... Just I choose - Profile Name - Data Source --> This is ODBC DNS..(user DNS) - User ID - Password Does it need more? ...

ODBC Connection error using IIS 5 and MS Access ODBC
Completely new at this so please forgive my ignorance! I have an app running on IIS 5 and 6 that when connecting to a SQL Db (via ODBC) app runs fine; however when switching to a local MS Access Db, application fails, generating the following message: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>   FAIL - ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Disk or network error. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Disk or network error.</string&...

upgrade error:"CONNECTIVITY ERROR:DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out."
PLEASE HELP OH WISE SYBASE GURUS! upgrading 11.9.2 to 12.0. unloaded software. rebooted server. selected "upgrade server" in Configure Sybase Servers window. typed in sa password. got "CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out." -- Chuck Boyce chuck_boyce@operamail.com http://www.geocities.com/chuck_boyce_jr/ Yahoo Messenger ID: chuck_boyce_jr http://messenger.yahoo.com AOL Instant Messenger ID: sg95m476 http://www.aol.com/aim/ ICQ Messenger ID: 41449031 http://www.icq.com ...

Connecting to db using ODBC
I am trying to connect to the database using odbc. I set the database as ODBC and the ConnectionString in dbparm of the transaction object and connect. When I am trying to connect to Oracle it gives a logon dialog with the server name , login and pwd populated from the connection string. How do I supress this dialog? It does not happen when I connect to SQLServer or Informix db. To suppress the dialog, you can add this parameter to your dbparm: ConnectOption='SQL_DRIVER_CONNECT,SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT;' On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:49:54 -0400, "Ramesh" <rk...

error in connecting to oracle:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
i am trying to connect to oracle using the following connection string..but a get the following error what should i do. this is the function to make connection to DB which i am using Private Function GetDBConnection Const cConnection = "SERVER=LPTEXT;driver={Microsoft ODBC for Oracle};UID=scott;PWD=tiger;" Dim objConnection '* Create the connection object Set objConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") objConnection.ConnectionString = cConnection objConnection.CursorLocation = 3 '* adUseClient objC...

connecting to db using odbc from central
i am trying to connect to 8 db using syb central through odbc profile setting. created a db using 4096 db profile, no setting changed. created an odbc coneection setting, just the default, selected the db file and tested for connection. all fine. connects using PB through ODBC, all ok. however, if the db is not connected and connect using ODBC, error message not enough information provided displays. also, if connected from PB and try to connect through central using odbc profile, gives invalid userid error. Try changing the "Search network for database servers" setting...

ODBC connect to Access DB error
hello this error message"Operation must use an updateable query" what is mean?? it means that you are trying to update the a table using a query that doesn't support updates. You may be using sumamry operations or expressions, if your query does then no tables can be updated (that is just one possible reason). Can you post the SQL ? (both, the one for updates, if any, or the one used to select the data)Christian CalderonNeed to work in Classic ASP? then do it the right way with CLASP!Classic ASP Framework The ASPNet user account must have modify or change permi...

Error connecting to db when using dbsetversion
Hi, I am getting the following error message when I add the following line to my code. if (dbsetversion(DBVERSION_100) == FAIL) exit(ECODE); The error occurs when I call the dbopen command as follows: if ((dbproc = dbopen(login, "hsd_pf_pre")) == (DBPROCESS *) NULL) { fprintf(stderr, "Can't connect to server.\n"); exit(ECODE); } The error is : DB-Library: Unexpected EOF from SQL Server If I do not call dbsetversion the program connects fine, but does not let me use numeric or decimal...

not connected when I am connected

ODBC error: external error, while testing an ODBC connection to an ASE server
"The connection failed because of invalid or missing external configuration data." Does this have to do with the configuration of OCS-12_0 or the ocscfg.exe? Running ocscfg.exe, I've set the "SYBASE:" directory to "C:\sybase" but it doesn't seem to like it when I set the "Sybase_OCS:" to "C:\sybase\OCS-12_0". I don't know if this is related. Another idea - on the install I chose "No" to updating the msvcrt.dll (the MS C Runtime) because I've seen that hose a system before. Is this file safe to overwrite and ca...

Web resources about - Error#36 connecting to DB using CrystalViewer - sybase.connectivity.odbc

Leap Motion Airspace App Store - 更新内容 apps for the Leap Motion Controller
Click here for 更新内容 apps for your Leap Motion device on the Airspace App store. Download apps for free - Games, Tools, Music, and more for Mac ...

Leap Motion App Store - What's New apps for the Leap Motion Controller
Click here for What's New apps for your Leap Motion device on the App Store. Download apps for free - Games, Tools, Music, and more for Mac & ...

Sungale: Premier Designer and Manufacturer of Digital Products
Sungale is a premier designer and manufacturer of Digital Products. Product lines include Android Tablet, Netchef, Cloud TV Box, IP TV, Cyberus ...