Conecction Timeout

Hi,

i' work with ODBC and Visual Basic, but conecction timeout dont work.

help !!

0
CeJotaDe

post some example.  Login timeout should work ok.  What version of ODBC
are you talking about?

CeJotaDe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i' work with ODBC and Visual Basic, but conecction timeout dont work.
>
> help !!
0
odbcpse
2/14/2003 6:14:03 PM
This is te code:

vrConn.ConnectionTimeout = 3
vrConnInic = Timer
vrConn.Open "DSN=TC_ODBC", "srv_prd_hsa", "hsa450"
Set vrCmd.ActiveConnection = vrConn
Set vrPar1 = vrCmd.CreateParameter("pr1", adChar, adParamInput, 12, pr5)
Set vrPar2 = vrCmd.CreateParameter("pr2", adChar, adParamInput, 12, pr4)
Set vrPar3 = vrCmd.CreateParameter("pr3", adChar, adParamInput, 12, pr3)
Set vrPar4 = vrCmd.CreateParameter("pr4", adChar, adParamOutput, 2)
Set vrPar5 = vrCmd.CreateParameter("pr5", adChar, adParamOutput, 2)
vrCmd.Parameters.Append vrPar1
vrCmd.Parameters.Append vrPar2
vrCmd.Parameters.Append vrPar3
vrCmd.Parameters.Append vrPar4
vrCmd.Parameters.Append vrPar5
vrCmd.CommandText = "{CALL sp_Test(?,?,?,?,?)}"
vrCmd.CommandTimeout = 2
vrCmd.Execute

I' creted the loop rutine in store procedure sp_Test. But de vrCmd.Execute
stuck the aplication until loop is not finished.

ODBC version -> 04.10.0000

(I speak Spanish, is why my ingles can that is not very fluid in some
ocaciones).

"odbcpse" <human@earth.com> wrote in message
> post some example.  Login timeout should work ok.  What version of ODBC
> are you talking about?
>
> CeJotaDe wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > i' work with ODBC and Visual Basic, but conecction timeout dont work.
> >
> > help !!

0
CeJotaDe