Query used to take an hour, taking 12 hours - Help!

Hi experts, i am having a huge amount of trouble with this
query since migrating to ASE 15. It used to htake about an
hour to complete, now it is taking 12 hours which is
completely unacceptable for our production system. For the
loss_port_price_port and event_grid_port table it won't pick
the indexes unless i explicitly put them into the query.  I
can provide any additional information as needed, please
help!

Tables
event_grid_port_188 -  31 million rows
crb_rz - 2942 rows
crb_indu - 1.5 million rows
loss_port_price_port - 660,000 rows

Query:
Set plan optgoal allrows_dss
go
set statistics plancost on
go
Select egp.year, egp.day, egp.random, egp.sampling_id,
egp.cat_model_id, egp.vendor_event_id,egp.system_event_id,
isnull(lps.loss,0) port_loss, isnull(lps.reinstatement,0)
reinstatement, $0 nlp_loss, $0
nlp_reinstatement,IsNull(egp.match_id,0) match_id,
IsNull(egp.region_id,0) region_id,
IsNull(egp.severity,0) severity, isnull(il.indu_loss,0)
indu_loss , $0 al, $0 cea1,$0 cea2,$0 flres,$0 flwnd ,$0
la,$0 ms,$0 sc,$0 tx,rz.risk_zone_id, loss_flag = case when
isnull(lps.loss,0)>0 or isnull(lps.reinstatement,0)>0 or
isnull(il.indu_loss,0)>0 then 1 else 0 end

into crb_test_price_port2 lock datapages
From    event_grid_port_set_188 egp (INDEX idx_egps_yr_188),
        loss_port_price_port lps   (INDEX
idx_los_port_price_port_yr),
        crb_indu il (index idx),
        crb_rz rz  (index rz_idx)
Where   egp.cat_model_id = rz.cat_model_id and
         il.cat_model_id =* egp.cat_model_id and
        lps.cat_model_id =* egp.cat_model_id And
         il.system_event_id =* egp.system_event_id and
        lps.system_event_id =* egp.system_event_id and
         il.risk_zone_id =* rz.risk_zone_id and
        lps.risk_zone_id =* rz.risk_zone_id and
        lps.year =*  egp.year And
        lps.day =* egp.day  And
        lps.random =* egp.random

And these are my results:

QUERY PLAN FOR STATEMENT 1 (at line 1).

    STEP 1

        The type of query is SET PLAN OPTGOAL.

Parse and Compile Time 0.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 0 ms.

Total writes for this command: 0

Execution Time 0.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 0 ms.  Adaptive Server elapsed
time: 0 ms.

QUERY PLAN FOR STATEMENT 1 (at line 1).

    STEP 1

        The type of query is SET STATISTICS ON.

Parse and Compile Time 0.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 0 ms.

Total writes for this command: 0

Execution Time 0.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 0 ms.  Adaptive Server elapsed
time: 0 ms.

QUERY PLAN FOR STATEMENT 1 (at line 1).

Optimized using the forced options (internally generated
Abstract Plan).

    STEP 1

        The type of query is CREATE TABLE.

    STEP 2

        The type of query is INSERT.

	8 operator(s) under root

       |ROOT:EMIT Operator (VA = 8)

       |   |INSERT Operator (VA = 7)

       |   |  The update mode is direct.

       |   |

       |   |   |HASH JOIN Operator (VA = 6) (Join Type: Left
Outer Join)
       |   |   | Using Worktable3 for internal storage.

       |   |   |  Key Count: 3

       |   |   |

       |   |   |   |HASH JOIN Operator (VA = 4) (Join Type:
Left Outer Join)
       |   |   |   | Using Worktable2 for internal storage.

       |   |   |   |  Key Count: 6

       |   |   |   |

       |   |   |   |   |HASH JOIN Operator (VA = 2) (Join
Type: Inner Join)
       |   |   |   |   | Using Worktable1 for internal
storage.
       |   |   |   |   |  Key Count: 1

       |   |   |   |   |

       |   |   |   |   |   |SCAN Operator (VA = 0)

       |   |   |   |   |   |  FROM TABLE

       |   |   |   |   |   |  crb_rz

       |   |   |   |   |   |  rz

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Index : rz_idx

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Forward Scan.

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Positioning at index start.

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Index contains all needed
columns. Base table will not be read.
       |   |   |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for
index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |   |  With LRU Buffer Replacement
Strategy for index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |

       |   |   |   |   |   |SCAN Operator (VA = 1)

       |   |   |   |   |   |  FROM TABLE

       |   |   |   |   |   |  event_grid_port_set_188

       |   |   |   |   |   |  egp

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Index : idx_egps_yr_188

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Forward Scan.

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Positioning at index start.

       |   |   |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for
index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |   |  With MRU Buffer Replacement
Strategy for index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for
data pages.
       |   |   |   |   |   |  With MRU Buffer Replacement
Strategy for data pages.
       |   |   |   |

       |   |   |   |   |SCAN Operator (VA = 3)

       |   |   |   |   |  FROM TABLE

       |   |   |   |   |  loss_port_price_port

       |   |   |   |   |  lps

       |   |   |   |   |  Index : idx_los_port_price_port_yr

       |   |   |   |   |  Forward Scan.

       |   |   |   |   |  Positioning at index start.

       |   |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for index
leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |  With LRU Buffer Replacement
Strategy for index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for data
pages.
       |   |   |   |   |  With LRU Buffer Replacement
Strategy for data pages.
       |   |   |

       |   |   |   |SCAN Operator (VA = 5)

       |   |   |   |  FROM TABLE

       |   |   |   |  crb_indu

       |   |   |   |  il

       |   |   |   |  Index : idx

       |   |   |   |  Forward Scan.

       |   |   |   |  Positioning at index start.

       |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for index
leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |  With LRU Buffer Replacement Strategy
for index leaf pages.
       |   |   |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for data
pages.
       |   |   |   |  With LRU Buffer Replacement Strategy
for data pages.
       |   |

       |   |  TO TABLE

       |   |  crb_test_price_port2

       |   |  Using I/O Size 16 Kbytes for data pages.

Parse and Compile Time 1.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 100 ms.

==================== Lava Operator Tree ====================

Emit

(VA = 8)

r:8.937e+07 er:6.214e+11

cpu: 4075400

                                                 /

                                                Insert

crb_test_price_port2
                                                (VA = 7)

                                                r:8.937e+07
er:6.214e+11
                                                l:9.417e+07
el:3.549e+09
                                                p:1
ep:3.549e+09

                                     /

                                    HashJoin

                                    Left Outer Join

                                    (VA = 6)

                                    r:8.937e+07 er:6.214e+11

                                    l:1.206e+07 el:227704

                                    p:1.358e+07 ep:227700

                                    bufct: 460

                         /                      \

                        HashJoin                IndexScan

                        Left Outer Join         idx (il)

                        (VA = 4)                (VA = 5)

                        r:8.937e+07 er:4.224e+06r:1.449e+06
er:1.449e+06
                        l:4.343e+06 el:4.617e+06l:30922 el:0

                        p:7.205e+06 ep:4.617e+06p:4162 ep:0

                        bufct: 2048

             /                      \

            HashJoin                IndexScan

            Inner Join              idx_los_port_pri (lps)

            (VA = 2)                (VA = 3)

            r:8.937e+07 er:1.196e+08r:660859 er:660859

            l:538507 el:441083      l:26690 el:0

            p:524450 ep:441079      p:3365 ep:0

            bufct: 28

 /                      \

IndexScan               IndexScan

rz_idx (rz)             idx_egps_yr_188 (egp)

(VA = 0)                (VA = 1)

r:2942 er:2942          r:3.152e+07 er:3.152e+07

l:22 el:0               l:3.451e+06 el:0

p:3 ep:0                p:417456 ep:0

Table: crb_test_price_port2 scan count 0, logical reads:
(regular=94170251 apf=0 total=94170251), physical reads:
(regular=1 apf=0 total=1), apf IOs used=0
Table: Worktable3 scan count 1, logical reads:
(regular=12060727 apf=0 total=12060727), physical reads:
(regular=13581732 apf=0 total=13581732), apf IOs used=0

Table: Worktable2 scan count 1, logical reads:
(regular=4342722 apf=0 total=4342722), physical reads:
(regular=7205400 apf=0 total=7205400), apf IOs used=0

Table: Worktable1 scan count 1, logical reads:
(regular=538507 apf=0 total=538507), physical reads:
(regular=524450 apf=0 total=524450), apf IOs used=0

Table: crb_rz (rz) scan count 1, logical reads: (regular=22
apf=0 total=22), physical reads: (regular=3 apf=0 total=3),
apf IOs used=0
Table: event_grid_port_set_188 (egp) scan count 1, logical
reads: (regular=3451283 apf=0 total=3451283), physical
reads: (regular=417456 apf=0 total=417456), apf IOs used=0
Table: loss_port_price_port (lps) scan count 1, logical
reads: (regular=26690 apf=0 total=26690), physical reads:
(regular=3365 apf=0 total=3365), apf IOs used=0
Table: crb_indu (il) scan count 1, logical reads:
(regular=30922 apf=0 total=30922), physical reads:
(regular=4162 apf=0 total=4162), apf IOs used=0

Total writes for this command: 8768966

Execution Time 41315.

Adaptive Server cpu time: 4131500 ms.  Adaptive Server
elapsed time: 45324954 ms.

89371490 row(s) affected.

0
CRBam
11/5/2010 11:51:49 AM
sybase.ase.performance+tuning 2395 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Not that I'll have any answers for you, but the sharper DBAs that read this
post might want to know the exact ASE version that you are on (e.g., 15.0.3
ESD #2).  And if it is very recent whether compatibility mode is used.
Also, you have listed all of the indexes on the four tables (other than the
ones that are very obviously unuseful)?

<CRBam> wrote in message news:4cd3efd5.57dc.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi experts, i am having a huge amount of trouble with this
> query since migrating to ASE 15. It used to htake about an
> hour to complete, now it is taking 12 hours which is
> completely unacceptable for our production system. For the
> loss_port_price_port and event_grid_port table it won't pick
> the indexes unless i explicitly put them into the query.  I
> can provide any additional information as needed, please
> help!

(BIG SNIP)

0
Carl
11/5/2010 12:06:51 PM
Sorry it is ASE 15.0.3 EBF 17640 ESD #2 on Solaris, and it
is not running in compatibility mode.

Indexes on the tables are as folows:
idx - crb_indu(cat_model_id,system_event_id,risk_zone_id)
only index

rz_idx - crb_rz(cat_model_id,risk_zone_id) only index

idx1 event_grid_port_set_188(cat_model_id)
idx2 new for test
event_grid_port_set_188(cat_model_id,system_event_id,risk_zone_id
,year,day,random,sampling_id)
idx3 new for test
event_grid_port_set_188(year,day,random,sampling_id,cat_model_id
,system_event_id,risk_zone_id)
idx4 event_grid_port_set_188(system_event_id)

idx 1
loss_port_price_port(cat_model_id,system_event_id,risk_zone_id
,year,day,random)
idx 2
loss_port_price_port(year,day,random,cat_model_id,system_event_id
,risk_zone_id)

 Not that I'll have any answers for you, but the sharper
> DBAs that read this  post might want to know the exact ASE
> version that you are on (e.g., 15.0.3  ESD #2).  And if it
> is very recent whether compatibility mode is used.  Also,
> you have listed all of the indexes on the four tables
> (other than the  ones that are very obviously unuseful)?
>
> <CRBam> wrote in message
> > news:4cd3efd5.57dc.1681692777@sybase.com... Hi experts,
> > i am having a huge amount of trouble with this query
> > since migrating to ASE 15. It used to htake about an
> > hour to complete, now it is taking 12 hours which is
> > completely unacceptable for our production system. For
> the loss_port_price_port and event_grid_port table it
> > won't pick the indexes unless i explicitly put them into
> > the query.  I can provide any additional information as
> > needed, please help!
> >

> (BIG SNIP)

0
CRBam
11/5/2010 12:37:19 PM
cpu time   :  4,131,500 ms
total time : 45,324,954 ms

cpu time, given the volume of logical IOs, looks somewhat reasonable; I'm not saying the query plan is optimal, just
that the relationship between cpu and logical IOs looks ok

The big time hog is obviously the waits (45M ms - 4M ms = 41M ms = 11.5 hours), and I'm betting a good bit of this is
due to those 21M physical IOs for the HASH join worktables.

Did you run 'update index statistics' on all of the tables after the upgrade?  (The ASE 15.x optimizer is very picky
about statistics; consider bumping up the histogram steps values for the larger tables, also consider using the sampling
feature for event_grid_port_188.)

Could you post the entire, unedited output from running 'sp_help' against all 4 of your tables?  (please post in a *.txt
attachment so that formatting is maintained)

Could you also post the query plan and stats io/time output from running this query in ASE 12.x?  (again, as a *.txt
attachment would be nice)

One other request ... post the complete output from sp_cacheconfig.

Have you tried running the query under allrows_mix, ie, disable the HASH join but leave MERGE joins enabled.  If so,
what kind of results did you get?

----------

In the meantime ...

When MERGE and HASH joins show huge IOs (and in some cases excessive cpu counts), I like to switch to allrows_oltp to
see if the good ol' NESTED LOOP join can provide better benefits.

I'd also suggest, at least initially, removing the index hints to see what the optimizer can come up with on its own.

I'd suggest first running the query with 'set noexec on' enabled; objective is to eyeball the query plan to see if it
makes sense.

In your case I'd expect a decent query plan to have a join order that looks something like:

      egp => rz  => (lps and il, order doesn't matter for these two)
or
      rz  => egp => (lps and il, order doesn't matter for these two)

If you get one of these query plans and you've got at least one index column showing up for the 2nd table, I'd expect an
actual run to generate a *LOT* of IOs for the lps and il tables (probably on the order of 200M-400M depending on how
many of their index columns are used for the join).

While 200M-400M IOs for the lps/il tables sounds like a lot (and it is, you're hitting each table 89M times), the
objective is to trade slow/expensive disk IOs (remember those 41M ms of wait time?) for faster logical IOs (ie, cpu cycles).

I would expect a NESTED LOOP join to run more quickly than the current HASH join plan, though its comparison with the
ASE 12.5 dataserver will depend on whether or not you get comparable query plans under the 2 versions of ASE.

----------

Yes, it's possible to get much better performance with HASH and MERGE joins, but you typically have to insure your data
is presorted in the desired join order, and you may need to generate more/better stats, ymmv.

Due to the volume of records being generated, a HASH or MERGE join would be preferable, but I'd like to see if we can
first emulate what you had in ASE 12.x.  Afterwards we can look at options for getting the HASH and/or MERGE joins to
function more efficiently.

CRBam wrote:
> [...]
> (regular=538507 apf=0 total=538507), physical reads:
> (regular=524450 apf=0 total=524450), apf IOs used=0
>
> Table: crb_rz (rz) scan count 1, logical reads: (regular=22
> apf=0 total=22), physical reads: (regular=3 apf=0 total=3),
> apf IOs used=0
> Table: event_grid_port_set_188 (egp) scan count 1, logical
> reads: (regular=3451283 apf=0 total=3451283), physical
> reads: (regular=417456 apf=0 total=417456), apf IOs used=0
> Table: loss_port_price_port (lps) scan count 1, logical
> reads: (regular=26690 apf=0 total=26690), physical reads:
> (regular=3365 apf=0 total=3365), apf IOs used=0
> Table: crb_indu (il) scan count 1, logical reads:
> (regular=30922 apf=0 total=30922), physical reads:
> (regular=4162 apf=0 total=4162), apf IOs used=0
>
> Total writes for this command: 8768966
>

> Execution Time 41315.
>

> Adaptive Server cpu time: 4131500 ms.  Adaptive Server

0
Mark

---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81

Thanks so much, what a lot of info. I am attaching the
results as requested, couple of questions:

I don't have a 12.5 server anymore, they have all been
upgraded. So I am running it with compatibility mode turned
on and no forced indexes.  it will take a while but in the
meantime i have attached the query plan for that.

I also ran query plans for allrows_mixed and allrows_oltp,
with compatibility turned off and attached those plans (also
no forced indexes), but they aren't running yet since i only
want to be running one at a time.

I have updated all statistics for the tables in question,
using 100 as the number of histogram steps (moved up from
20). I see a lot of "move this value up", but no
recommendaitons as to how much?  Is there a rule of thumb,
say over 10 million rows use 50, 100, or 500, or anything
like that?

thanks again!

> [...]
> > (regular=524450 apf=0 total=524450), apf IOs used=0
> >
> > Table: crb_rz (rz) scan count 1, logical reads:
> > (regular=22 apf=0 total=22), physical reads: (regular=3
> > apf=0 total=3), apf IOs used=0
> >                 Table: event_grid_port_set_188 (egp)
> > scan count 1, logical reads: (regular=3451283 apf=0
> > total=3451283), physical reads: (regular=417456 apf=0
> > total=417456), apf IOs used=0     Table:
> > loss_port_price_port (lps) scan count 1, logical reads:
> > (regular=26690 apf=0 total=26690), physical reads:
> (regular=3365 apf=0 total=3365), apf IOs used=0
> >     Table: crb_indu (il) scan count 1, logical reads:
> > (regular=30922 apf=0 total=30922), physical reads:
> > (regular=4162 apf=0 total=4162), apf IOs used=0
> >
> > Total writes for this command: 8768966
> >

> >             Execution Time 41315.
> >

> >                   Adaptive Server cpu time: 4131500 ms.
> > Adaptive Server elapsed time: 45324954 ms.

---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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[...]
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81
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---=_forums-1-dub4cd41a81--
0
CRBam
11/5/2010 2:53:53 PM
Running the query in compatibility mode is fine.

---------

The query plans for compatibility mode and allrows_oltp look similar enough that I'd expect comparable performance
numbers for both versions.

---------

The allrows_mix query plan also looks decent.

The merge operations are showing 3 and 6 key counts, that's good ... shows that the optimizer is merging on all possible
join columns for the associated tables.

The intermediate sort of loss_port_price_port may add some level of degradation.  The optimizer isn't finding an index
that presorts the data in a desired order so it reads the entire table into memory and resorts it according to its merge
join requirements.

The additional sort of crb_indu (il) before being merged with the (egp -> rz -> lps) result set may also cause some
degradation in performance.

To eliminate the sort operations you could try a different index on the loss_port_price_port and crb_indu tables ...

You have 2 indexes on loss_port_price_ort based on (year, day, random, cat_model_id, system_event_id, risk_zone_id).
One of these indexes is redundant and can either be dropped or replaced with some other column set.

The optimizer is pulling records from event_grid_sort_set_188 in (year, day, random, system_event_id) order, and then
joining to records pulled from crb_rz in (cat_model_id, risk_zone_id) order.

A first thought on a new/replacement index for loss_port_price_ort would be (year, day, random, system_event_id,
cat_model_id, risk_zone_id).  Assuming I got the column order correct, a clustered index would be the most efficient
index for *this* *particular* query.  Regardless of whether you make it clustered or nonclustered, run your query with
'set noexec on' to see if you get a query plan without the SORT node.

As for crb_indu ... a first thought on a new/additional index would be (system_event_id, cat_model_id, risk_zone_id).
Again, test the query with 'set noexec on' to see if you get a query plan without the SORT node.

---------

Assuming you're successful eliminating the SORT operations from the allrows_mix/MERGE join solution ...

You could then try the allrows_dss/HASH join solution to see if this eliminates the excessive worktable IOs, though I
expect you'll find that the allrows_mix/MERGE join is probably sufficient in terms of performance.

---------

Some general observations re: your data cache configurations ...

You've got 2.5GB allocated to the dbccdb_cache data cache.

My guess is that you're not constantly running dbccdb operations, which in turn means that most of the time you're
basically wasting 2.5GB of RAM.

You may want to consider the following:

- dbccdb operations use very little of the 2KB pool in the associated data cache, ie, I'd reduce the 2KB pool in the
dbccdb_cache to as small as you can make it

- consider using sp_poolconfig and sp_cacheconfig to dynamically grow dbccdb_cache just prior to running dbccdb
operations, then shrink it back down to very little space afterwards; the objective being to free up that large chunk of
memory so that it can be re-allocated to other caches (eg, default data cache) when you're not running dbccdb operations

- 2.5GB sounds like a lot of cache for dbccdb operations; while the 2.5GB may be necessary ... if you're not sure you
may want to look at reducing the size and then use sp_sysmon to monitor performance on the dbccdb_cache cache; objective
being to free up excess RAM from the dbccdb_cache cache so that it can be put to better use elsewhere

- sp_sysmon would also be a good tool for monitoring heavy log activity; at some point you may want to consider setting
your more active databases up with a larger log io size (sp_logiosize) in conjunction with either a matching pool in
your default data cache ... or a separate data cache configured specifically for log activity (designating a special
cache with a type of 'log', minimizing the 2KB pool and putting all memory in the 4KB, 8KB or 16KB pool - to match the
size configured with sp_logiosize, and binding said database logs to said log cache); this is a bit of an advanced
configuration/setup ... perhaps something to play with on a slow day?

CRBam wrote:
> [...]
>>> $0 nlp_reinstatement,IsNull(egp.match_id,0) match_id,
>>> IsNull(egp.region_id,0) region_id,
>>> IsNull(egp.severity,0) severity, isnull(il.indu_loss,0)
>>> indu_loss , $0 al, $0 cea1,$0 cea2,$0 flres,$0 flwnd ,$0
>>> la,$0 ms,$0 sc,$0 tx,rz.risk_zone_id, loss_flag = case
>>> when  isnull(lps.loss,0)>0 or
>>> isnull(lps.reinstatement,0)>0 or
>>> isnull(il.indu_loss,0)>0 then 1 else 0 end
>>> into crb_test_price_port2 lock datapages
>>> From    event_grid_port_set_188 egp (INDEX
>>>         idx_egps_yr_188), loss_port_price_port lps
>>> (INDEX idx_los_port_price_port_yr),
>>>         crb_indu il (index idx),
>>>         crb_rz rz  (index rz_idx)
>>> Where   egp.cat_model_id = rz.cat_model_id and
>>>          il.cat_model_id =* egp.cat_model_id and
>>>         lps.cat_model_id =* egp.cat_model_id And
>>>          il.system_event_id =* egp.system_event_id and
>>>         lps.system_event_id =* egp.system_event_id and
0
Mark

ASE 12: Update Stat on index column takes 3 hours to run
I have 1 table has over 15 million rows. It has 1 composite unique clustered index with 6 columns. It takes over 3 hours to update statistics on 1 column not a leading column. The hardware is Sun 4 cpu Ultra 80, OS 2.8, 4G memory, EMC drives, Sybase ASE 12 with 3.5G memory, 200M 4K, 200M 16K. Any tuning tips on this... Will Sybase next release make some improvement on update stat? Ray some ideas: - set 'global cache partitions' or ('local cache partitions' if the table has it's own dedicated cache' to the number of cpus to avoid spinlock contenti...

Try server pushes taking 12+ hours to complete
For at least the past week, try server pushes are taking more than twelve hours for all the results to trickle in. All platforms are unacceptably slow, but the Linux and OSX testers are only taking five-ish hours, whereas the Windows testers are taking nine to twelve. This seems to be try-server specific, at least, I would think people would be screaming bloody murder if it were happening to m-c pushes (which I haven't done any of lately). zw ...

Repositories taking hours
After the base install I activated a few other repositories. They are literally taking hours to download and install. My network connection is good. Is this normal? -- EarthandAllStars ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:56:03 GMT EarthandAllStars <EarthandAllStars@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote: > > After the base install I activated a few other repositories. They are > literally taking hours to download and install. My network connection > is good. Is this normal? > > Hi Nope...

upgrade taking an hour
Name: Gsye Email: glsorensonatstkatedotedu Product: Firefox Summary: upgrade taking an hour Comments: HI, This is the second time I've tried installing the Foxfire upgrade and it takes so long that I stop it - it's been like 45 min. at least this time. How long should the Mac upgrade take? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mu...

How to switch over from a 24 hour to a 12 hour format?
Hi, Please excuse me if this sounds stupid, but I need to change the time displayed in the task bar from a 24 hour clock to a 12 hour format. I could not find the relevant settings in OpenSuse 11.2 and same is the case for 11.3 as well. [image: http://i33.tinypic.com/2mmid1u.jpg] Can somebody tell me how to make the change? I have tried System Settings ---> Computer Administration ---> Date & Time; but I was not able to make the desired change. Similarly, I have a digital clock widget that shows GMT + 5.5 hours and I need to change that to 12 hour format as well. [...

How can i take 3 SELECT queries and use them in a INSERT query as parameters?
i have 3 queries: SELECT StreetsTable.StreetCode FROM StreetsTable WHERE (ZipCode=@ZipCode) AND (StreetName=@StreetName) SELECT CitiesTable.CityCode FROM CitiesTable WHERE (CityName=@CityName) SELECT StatesTable.StateCode FROM StatesTable WHERE (StateName=@StateName) i want to insert them into the INSERT Query as parameters:INSERT RegionTable ( StreetCode, CityCode, StateCode) VALUE (   )IF @@ERROR <> 0 ROLLBACK TRANSACTION END One option is to wrap the whole thing into a stored procedure and pass the city name, state name, etc to the SP as parameters. Inside th...

Diferrence of performance on queries betwenne a ASE 11.5.1.1 and ASE 12.0
I'm on the way to migrate from ASE 11.5.1.1 (on HP-UX 10.0) to ASE 12.0 (64= =20 bits on HP-UX 11). My tests shows good and bad performance with queries. I'm very interesting with yours. Can you tell me about them. Thank you. Fran=E7oise GOISLARD DBA=20 =20 Francoise, There are major functional changes in ASE 11.9.2 and above. I'm glad to see you're testing. How did you get the data to 12.0? Have you turned on any of the 12.0 options? HAve you attempted any tuning? What, if anything, have you done so far? If you have a specific problem query that can b...

Linq Take not taking!
 Given a dataset with 4000 rows, the first and last contain a boolean parameter, "Audited" == true.1 dataImport = from ds in db.tbl_Dataset.Skip(startRow).Take(this.pageSize) 2 .Where(sbCondition.ToString()) 3 .OrderBy(order) 4 .All(rows => rows.Audited = true) 5 select ds; The problem here is that with the above statement, it only searches the first 10 records for the condition. I need to retrieve all records, where the condition (audited == t...

Truncate table takes hours
Why would a truncate table command take hours to complete? I thought it is non-logged and supposed to occur quickly. The table is 15GB. <Towhida> wrote > Why would a truncate table command take hours to complete? > I thought it is non-logged and supposed to occur quickly. > The table is 15GB. Is it a busy table in a TP system? If so you probably can't get the exclusive table lock you need because there are other processes holding shared/intent locks. Cheers, Frank. Among other aspects (transactions) going on in your ASE environment, Please be aw...

Take not Taking (revised)
 Given a dataset with 4000 rows, the first and last contain a boolean parameter, "Audited" == true.1 dataImport = from ds in db.tbl_Dataset.Skip(startRow).Take(this.pageSize)2 .Where(sbCondition.ToString())3 .OrderBy(order)4 select ds;The problem here is that with the above statement, it only searches the first 10 records for the condition. I need to retrieve all records, where the condition (audited == true), limiting that by pageSize, and not first limiting the page size.Help, ...

12 Hour-> 24 Hour Time Format
Hey All,    I'm trying to display the current time (UTC) in the 24 hour format, however I've only been able to get the 12 hour format.  Here is my code:  lbl1.Text = DateTime.UtcNow.ToString("F"); And here is my output: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:56:08 PM GMT Any ideas to convert 11:56:08 PM to the 24 hour clock?  Thanks.    Hi,     I hope below code will work for you.  DateTime.UtcNow.ToString(“dd-MMM-yyyy HH:MM:SS”)   Happy Coding  Please mark as “Answer” if you find t...

How to create a chart using these files (Orig. Est,Current Est,Hours How to create a chart using these files (Orig. Est,Current Est,HoursWorked,Hours Left,%Complete,Gain,Deadline) of bug.
Hi, How to create a chart using these files (Orig. Est,Current Est,Hours Worked,Hours Left,%Complete,Gain,Deadline) of bug. Here I am having a custom field called Sprint. Values are Sprint 1, Sprint 2 and Etc. Sprint value for ten bugs is Sprint 1. Here Can you help me, How to create a Burn down chart for Bugs having Sprint 1 is the value of Sprint custom field. Thanks. Regards, Navanethanmca@gmail.com ...

Backup to LTO1 takes up to 15 hours!?
hello, i have a netware 4.2 SFTIII server (mirrored) with an LTO 100 tape device. the scsi disks are on one scsi controller, the LTO drive is on another scsi controller (adaptec 29160)... the backup from about 100GB takes up to 15 hours... what could be the error? thanks! martin. What backup software are you using? I am working with 4.2 SP9 and Backup Exec 8.5 with an LTO-1 tape drive -- backup connected to a 2940U2W controller. I am seeing a rate approach 400M/minute -- 24G/Hour here. -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop i use arcserve 6...

Sending attachment over 50K takes hours
I have installed two new webaccess servers (Version 6.5.4), they are in seperate secondary domains, this is on on identical HP Kayak XM600 Workstation hardware. All is running fine until a user tries to send an e- mail with an attachment over 50K. File type is not important have tried .mdb,.exe,.txt,.ppt etc. Server resources seem fine and utilisation is low. NetWare 6.5 SP 3, Apache2 webserver with Tomcat4 I can see the attachment created in the sys:novell\webaccess\temp folder when you click add the attachment. However when you hit send the window hangs for about 5 minutes th...

DBREMOTE takes HOURS to run. Is it normal?
We have a 300MB SQL Anywhere (5.5.04 EBF 1929) database and we usually have 5 to 30 MB of messages to process every day. While DBREMOTE does not seem to hog CPU (as it did in SQLANY 5.5.03), still the running time is enormous: 1/2 hour to 5 hours. In the future we plan to have many more remote users and therefore many more MB of messages, so it could take more than a day to run(?) Is it typical for SQL Anywhere? Did anybody experience similar problems with the tim DBREMOTE take to process messages? FYI: We have an dual Pentum 133 Compaq Windows NT server with 32 MB allocated fo...

Web resources about - Query used to take an hour, taking 12 hours - Help! - sybase.ase.performance+tuning

No sign of Paris suspect in Belgium raids as Brussels remains under high alert
CNN No sign of Paris suspect in Belgium raids as Brussels remains under high alert CNN Brussels, Belgium (CNN) Brussels remained under extremely ...

Bieber! 'Star Wars'! The 5 best AMAs performances
USA TODAY Bieber! 'Star Wars'! The 5 best AMAs performances USA TODAY Just like that, another American Music Awards has come and gone. But ...

McIlroy wins Race to Dubai with UAE title
ESPN McIlroy wins Race to Dubai with UAE title The Augusta Chronicle The third-ranked golfer in the world shot 6-under-par 66 with eight birdies ...

Jason Hatcher Accuses Officials of Making Bad Calls Against Washington Redskins Because of Their Nickname ...
MUST WATCH- #Redskins Jason Hatcher on his frustration with refs & how it feels personal because of the team’s name pic.twitter.com/lswvyP5FW4 ...

Alabama Republican Has Some Thoughts on All These Dang Syrian Refugees
Were you just saying to yourself how the world could really use more insane rhetoric on the ongoing Syrian refugee crisis? Weh-heh-hell , here ...

Russian Special Forces Kill 14 ISIS Militants In North Caucasus Region, Terrorists Had Bombs Ready To ...
As Russia continues to pummel ISIS targets in Syria, Russian special forces on Sunday wiped out a cell of militants in one of its own republics ...

Joyce Carol Oates ISIS Comments Enrage Public: Can The Islamic State Be ‘Celebratory And Joyous’?
Joyce Carol Oates is the kind of novelist from whom one can expect timely commentary. Even her fiction has always been plugged into a deeper ...

Bay Area woman speaks out after Southwest flight headed for LAX diverted due ...
abc7news.com Bay Area woman speaks out after Southwest flight headed for LAX diverted due ... abc7news.com A Bay Area woman was on a Southwest ...

‘The Walking Dead’ Spoilers: Steven Yeun Talks Glenn’s Fate — Will Negan And Lucille Hit The ‘TWD’ Finale ...
Anyone reading The Walking Dead spoilers knows that Glenn is alive, but the question remains if his doom still lies around the corner. After ...

'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2' debuts to nearly $250 million globally
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” may have fallen short of expectations in the U.S. and Canada, but the series finale starring Jennifer Lawrence ...