Connection Error in ODBC

I have the next error:

[SYBASE][ODBC Sybase driver][Sybase] ct_connect()> user api Layer: Client
Library error: error string not available.

The Sybase Client is 12.0 and the Server is 12.0.
The S.O. is Windows 2000 or XP .....

Can send me anything... for this problem..!!!!!!!

Thanks...
0
Sergio_Blanco
7/3/2002 6:28:46 PM
sybase.ase.nt 1081 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sergio_Blanco wrote...
> I have the next error:
>
> [SYBASE][ODBC Sybase driver][Sybase] ct_connect()> user api Layer: Client
> Library error: error string not available.
>
> The Sybase Client is 12.0 and the Server is 12.0.
> The S.O. is Windows 2000 or XP .....
>
> Can send me anything... for this problem..!!!!!!!

Any chance this happened due to not running the installmaster script?  Probably not since
this is a client side error.  It may happen due to mismatched DLL files.  Make sure you
system is cleaned up from older versions of OpenClient.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]

0
Jim