open client client library/c samples on win95 can't work,help!!!!!!

the samples have come through the compile and link phrases.
but it has swamped into infinite loop when function
ct_connect() executes.env:win95+open client 10.0+vc6.0
server:sybase 10.0+sco unix
      many thanks

0
blue

open client client library/c samples on win95 can't work,help!!!!!! #2
the samples have come through the compile and link phrases. but it has swamped into infinite loop when function ct_connect() executes.env:win95+open client 10.0+vc6.0 server:sybase 10.0+sco unix many thanks ...

client install doesn't work and can't uninstall client
Help! I installed Groupwise 6.5 client on a freshly formatted workstation. All seemed to go normal, except when i tried to run Groupwise i get the following... Groupwise is not properly installed. The Groupwise components could not be initialized. Please run groupwise setup, or contact your systme administrator. so i then tried to uninstall the the client and i get this... The log file "C:\windows\system32\delsl2.isu" is not valid or the data has been corrupted. Uninstallation will not continue. so i then tried to just do an install anyway, and i end up...

Can't run C++ sample client
I follow the steps in JaguarCTS Getting Start manual describes how to create C++ component and C++ client on Sun Solaris. I define new package name and component name, generate stub/skeleton, compiled it and generate .so file, copy it to cpplib directory, writing client side C++ program, compiled it successfully. But when I run the program I get the following error message : # arith -ORBNameServiceURL iiop://ultra30:9000 Creating Jaguar session Creating component instance for Tutorial/CPPArithmetic Run-time exception error; current exception: CORBA_INITIALIZE No handle...

Groupwise Client as a POP3 client--SMTP doesn't work as a 'send'
Our company was just acquired (never happens these days) by another company that has an exchange server. We're trying to keep our GW for at least the near future and want to just 'POP' and SMTP through the Exchange server. I can receive messages no problem, but can't send. When I send, I get the super-duper descriptive error message, 'Service not Available'. How do I track down where the SMTP is failing? I can send from Outlook Express, so I assume it's something within the Groupwise client that is having issues with the SMTP service on the Exchange serve...

X client 'Can't open display' on OS11
I'm having a difficult time getting a remote x client to display on my machine. I have an xserver running locally, and connect via ssh. I turned on X11 forwarding in remote host sshd_config: X11Forwarding yes X11DisplayOffset 10 X11UseLocalhost yes I set the local ssh(OpenSSH) connection for X11 Forwarding. An X server, Xming, is running locally. X on the remote host is running without listening on port 6000: # ps -ef |grep X root 1940 1924 0 Aug20 tty7 00:34:30 /usr/bin/X :0 -audit 0 -br -auth /var/lib/gdm/:0.Xauth -nolisten tcp vt7 netstat -an |grep 6...

can't login from client, but can use ping to and from clients
We need more info. What version of Novell Client ? Were you able to login before ? Is this a new server installation ? Are there other servers in this TREE ? If you replace the server name with its IP address under Novell GUI Login | Advanced | Preferred Server - can you login then ? -- Edison Ortiz Novell Product Support Forum SysOp (No Email Support, Thanks !) > I have had many problems. 1. Replaced power supply 2. Replaced motherboard 3. hard drive 2 of 2 disk mirror failed. can still log in 4. Replaced all ram cannot login from client. Please hel...

Can't connect to ASE 15.0 because of Open Client errors
I am trying to connect to an ASE 15.0 server from my Windows Vista x64 machine and not succeeding. It seems every method I try fails (except JDBC which is working) with errors relating to Open Client. When I try to connect using DSEDIT it comes up with an "Unable to determine Net-Library error" even though the server is up and I have defined all the necessary environment variables. When I try to connect through PowerBuilder 10.5 I get "Error loading client library DLLs". What could be wrong? Is it that Open Client doesn't work on 64-bit systems? -- And...

Open Client 15 can't connect to ASE 11.5 database
This sql.ini file works fine on a Mac with the 11.5 Open Client but does not work on a Windows Open Client 15. Can't connect or ping. Can IP ping the server from the PC. Any idea what's wrong? [SYBASE] master=TCP,dbserver,1025 query=TCP,dbserver,1025 This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050303060501040109050708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Paul, Try NLWNSCK instead of TCP in below strings. HTH, Eugene Paul Williams wrote: >This sql.ini file works fine on a Mac with the 11.5 ...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

can't open client
We have one user that can't open her GW client. Every time she logs in, it immediately says grpwise.exe has caused an error and needs to close, and then it closes. It does this no matter what PC we try to login. We can access the mailbox thru WebAccess but just not the PC client. There is no error that shows on the POA. I have run gwcheck with analyze/fix contents and structure, I have run a structural rebuild and I also ran it to reset the client options. Nothing has worked to fix it. We are running 7.0.2HP1a. Any suggestions? Tina Tina, if the user has ...

Can't get the Web Controls to work.. The Build.Bat file doesn't work? HELP>> ARGGG>.
Hi.. I was wanting to use the IE Web Controls, the Tab Strip, etc, and play with it.. Since I have IIS 5, I thought I'd copy them there using the Read me.txt instructions and then copy to a dev server that I use at a web host.. Well, everything worked except the Build file doesn't build the Microsoft.UI.Webcontrols.DLL file? When I try to run it by double clicking on it, it runs really fast in  the DOS window, but I can't see what it says and it closes.. So I tried to do so manually and I received an error that the "cse.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch...

Why can't the sample "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" work on remoting web site?
I have done the sample code "Security" in the package "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=08E3D5F8-033D-420B-A3B1-3074505C03F3&displaylang=en). The sample "Security" can work well in local IIS, but when I upload to Free ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Hosting (https://www.hostmysite.com/aspnet/) ,the sample "Security" cannot work , why? I think maybe there are some problem with SQL 2005 Express database.The error info when I try to login into system. The page cannot be foundThe page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name...

Why can't the sample "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" work on remoting web site?
I have done the sample code "Security" in the package "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=08E3D5F8-033D-420B-A3B1-3074505C03F3&displaylang=en). The sample "Security" can work well in local IIS, but when I upload to Free ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Hosting (https://www.hostmysite.com/aspnet/) ,the sample "Security" cannot work , why? I think maybe there are some problem with SQL 2005 Express database.The error info when I try to login into system. The page cannot be foundThe page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name...

Why can't the sample "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" work on remoting web site?
I have done the sample code "Security" in the package "101 Visual Basic and C# Code Samples" (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=08E3D5F8-033D-420B-A3B1-3074505C03F3&displaylang=en). The sample "Security" can work well in local IIS, but when I upload to Free ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Hosting (https://www.hostmysite.com/aspnet/) ,the sample "Security" cannot work , why? I think maybe there are some problem with SQL 2005 Express database.The following is content in web.config <connectionStrings>  <add name="App_DataConnectionString" connectionString="Data ...

Web resources about - open client client library/c samples on win95 can't work,help!!!!!! - sybase.ase.general

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

$12M govt subsidy to help Foxconn minimize layoffs fuels speculation of falling iPhone sales
... out 9to5Mac for more breaking coverage of AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and iPhone . What do you think? Discuss "$12M govt subsidy to help Foxconn ...

How smart, connected devices can help businesses prosper
... will be alerted right away to prevent any disruption of services. Better utilization of assets . The use of smart, connected devices can help ...

"The strong appeal of purity to committed conservatives helps explain why Trump’s supporters are not ...
That's most densely packed sentence in this NYT column by Thomas B. Edsall: "Purity, Disgust and Donald Trump."

19 LinkedIn hacks that could help your business make tons of money
Most people think of LinkedIn as a place to just upload their resumes. But if used properly, LinkedIn could actually help boost sales and grow ...

Twitter, Plate Readers Help Police Catch Murder Suspect
CBS Local Twitter, Plate Readers Help Police Catch Murder Suspect CBS Local DENTON (CBS11) – A U.S. Marine, 20-years-old and now behind bars ...

Diet App Claims To Help You Watch Your Weight By Scanning The Molecules In Your Food
... at Consumer Reports are roaming the booths at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show and came across the DietSensor app, which purports help ...

Multi-sport sensor will help you reach PIQ performance
... multi-sport sensor, can quickly tease out the divine delusion with Earthly performance metrics that, if you’re honest with yourself, can help ...

Common Core Creator Warns Parents: Don’t Help Your Own Kids With Math Because Teachers Know Best
Common Core Creator Warns Parents: Don’t Help Your Own Kids With Math Because Teachers Know Best