OAM errors on Database after powerfailure

TABLE: TPDISPLAY                            OBJID =
1024722703

INDID=1                FIRST=2305896 ROOT=2307891 SORT=1

The missing OAM entry has been inserted.

Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10

Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:

109 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have been
deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 0.

The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 0 are corrected.

                Data level: 1.  645467 Data pages allocated
and 157085 Extents allocated.

Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10

Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:

3 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have been
deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 1.

The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 1 are corrected.

                Indid         : 1.  27965 Index pages
allocated and 6967 Extents allocated.

INDID=2                FIRST=2365000 ROOT=2326002 SOR
0
Lee

Did you have a question about this?

BTW, the 15083 messages are not errors.  0/0 entries
occur normally as space is deallocated from a table.
They are likely not connected at all with the power failure.

-bret

On 12/15/2010 6:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> TABLE: TPDISPLAY                            OBJID =
> 1024722703
>
> INDID=1                FIRST=2305896 ROOT=2307891 SORT=1
>
> The missing OAM entry has been inserted.
>
> Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
>
> Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
>
> 109 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have been
> deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 0.
>
> The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 0 are corrected.
>
>                  Data level: 1.  645467 Data pages allocated
> and 157085 Extents allocated.
>
> Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
>
> Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
>
> 3 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have been
> deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 1.
>
> The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 1 are corrected.
>
>                  Indid         : 1.  27965 Index pages
> allocated and 6967 Extents allocated.
>
> INDID=2                FIRST=2365000 ROOT=2326002 SOR

0
Bret

---=_forums-1-dub4d090109

Thanks Bret,
Yes sorry I had a question and got click happy :)
Your comment was helpful.
However I've since found more errors, which to me looks like
corruption on at least one table.
Will attach output.

We fixed quite a lot of the allocation errors with DBCC's,
but there's one table that lost 4mil rows.
This table here shows 5.8 million rows with select count(*)
but when using SELECT INTO it only copies 1004183 rows.

I can see forward and backpointers when running dbcc
tablealloc with the fix option, but I now want to fix the
linkage errors for this table.

Any idea how I can see the rowid for a specific page that
has corruption problems?

Please see attached files
Tx
Lee

> Did you have a question about this?
>
> BTW, the 15083 messages are not errors.  0/0 entries
> occur normally as space is deallocated from a table.
> They are likely not connected at all with the power
> failure.
>
> -bret
>

> On 12/15/2010 6:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> > TABLE: TPDISPLAY                            OBJID =
> > 1024722703
> >
> > INDID=1                FIRST=2305896 ROOT=2307891 SORT=1
> >
> > The missing OAM entry has been inserted.
> >
> > Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
> >
> > Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
> >
> > 109 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have
> > been deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 0.
> >
> > The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 0 are
> corrected. >
> >                  Data level: 1.  645467 Data pages
> > allocated and 157085 Extents allocated.
> >
> > Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
> >
> > Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
> >
> > 3 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have
> > been deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 1.
> >
> > The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 1 are
> corrected. >
> >                  Indid         : 1.  27965 Index pages
> > allocated and 6967 Extents allocated.
> >
> > INDID=2                FIRST=2365000 ROOT=2326002 SOR

---=_forums-1-dub4d090109
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---=_forums-1-dub4d090109
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---=_forums-1-dub4d090109--
0
Lee
12/15/2010 5:55:21 PM
By "rowid", do you mean you have a column in the table named
rowid?

dbcc page(dbname, pageno, 1)  will print out the contents
of a page formated with the data rows seperated  (print option 2
prints out the whole page as a block of raw hex).

The row format consists of a few bytes of overhead, then the contents
of all the fixed-length columns concatenated together ordered by
syscolumns.colid, then a couple bytes holding the total row length,
then all the data from the variable-length columns, then an offset table
that describes the length of each variable column data.

So if your primary key/rowid field is fixed length, you should be able
to pick it out of the fixed length part of the row fairly easily with
a little practice.  A helpful trick is to create a table with
the same structure and insert a row that has a unique value for each
column [insert mytable values ("a", "bbb", "c", 1, "d", 2) ]
, get dbcc page output on that and use that to find the right
offsets for the data you are looking for.

Sounds like the database was created on a file system that cached writes
and so lost some ommitted updates when the power failed?

-bret

On 12/15/2010 10:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> Thanks Bret,
> Yes sorry I had a question and got click happy :)
> Your comment was helpful.
> However I've since found more errors, which to me looks like
> corruption on at least one table.
> Will attach output.
>
> We fixed quite a lot of the allocation errors with DBCC's,
> but there's one table that lost 4mil rows.
> This table here shows 5.8 million rows with select count(*)
> but when using SELECT INTO it only copies 1004183 rows.
>
> I can see forward and backpointers when running dbcc
> tablealloc with the fix option, but I now want to fix the
> linkage errors for this table.
>
> Any idea how I can see the rowid for a specific page that
> has corruption problems?
>
> Please see attached files
> Tx
> Lee
>
>> Did you have a question about this?
>>
>> BTW, the 15083 messages are not errors.  0/0 entries
>> occur normally as space is deallocated from a table.
>> They are likely not connected at all with the power
>> failure.
>>
>> -bret
>>

>> On 12/15/2010 6:55 AM, Lee wrote:
>>> TABLE: TPDISPLAY                            OBJID =
>>> 1024722703
>>>
>>> INDID=1                FIRST=2305896 ROOT=2307891 SORT=1
>>>
>>> The missing OAM entry has been inserted.
>>>
>>> Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
>>>
>>> Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
>>>
>>> 109 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have
>>> been deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 0.
>>>
>>> The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 0 are
>> corrected.>
>>>                   Data level: 1.  645467 Data pages
>>> allocated and 157085 Extents allocated.
>>>
>>> Server Message:  Number  15083, Severity  10
>>>
>>> Server 'SAFPUR3CDBS01', Line 1:
>>>
>>> 3 OAM entries with zero used/unused page counts have
>>> been deleted for objid 1024722703 indid 1.
>>>
>>> The oam counts for objid 1024722703 indid 1 are
>> corrected.>
>>>                   Indid         : 1.  27965 Index pages
>>> allocated and 6967 Extents allocated.
>>>
>>> INDID=2                FIRST=2365000 ROOT=2326002 SOR

0
Bret
12/16/2010 3:46:17 PM
Hello Bret,

This was extremely helpful in my attempt to find which
particular record I am working with. The initial dbcc page()
on that table was very hard to read.

I was trying to see which record/s in the table sits on the
affected page with page linkage errors.
On the particular page, there were messages suggesting that
the backward pointer of the affected page is referring to a
different page than the one being scanned.

My question now is this: when a table gets corrupted with
page linkage errors, can one ever fix the linkage problems
for the table itself, by updating system tables?
Or will it always be a process of bluffing sysindexes by
updating the FIRST column for indid 0 with the page after
the problem page and bcp'ing the data out from there onwards
in batches by updating FIRST again for the next chunk and so
on - in other words jumping the bad backward pointers?

In my case, I recovered the 4 million rows by doing this in
batches, and moving the FIRST page each time.
So there were a few rows lost, but we accepted this.
However, I thought it would be great if I can just update
the backward pointer on the system tables with the number of
the page as scanned in the chain.
> By "rowid", do you mean you have a column in the table
> named rowid?
>
> dbcc page(dbname, pageno, 1)  will print out the contents
> of a page formated with the data rows seperated  (print
> option 2 prints out the whole page as a block of raw hex).
>
> The row format consists of a few bytes of overhead, then
> the contents of all the fixed-length columns concatenated
> together ordered by syscolumns.colid, then a couple bytes
> holding the total row length, then all the data from the
> variable-length columns, then an offset table that
> describes the length of each variable column data.
>
> So if your primary key/rowid field is fixed length, you
> should be able to pick it out of the fixed length part of
> the row fairly easily with a little practice.  A helpful
> trick is to create a table with the same structure and
> insert a row that has a unique value for each column
> [insert mytable values ("a", "bbb", "c", 1, "d", 2) ] ,
> get dbcc page output on that and use that to find the
> right offsets for the data you are looking for.
>
> Sounds like the database was created on a file system that
> cached writes  and so lost some ommitted updates when the
> power failed?
>
> -bret
>
> On 12/15/2010 10:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> > Thanks Bret,
> > Yes sorry I had a question and got click happy :)
> > Your comment was helpful.
> > However I've since found more errors, which to me looks
> > like corruption on at least one table.
> > Will attach output.
> >
> > We fixed quite a lot of the allocation errors with
> > DBCC's, but there's one table that lost 4mil rows.
> > This table here shows 5.8 million rows with select
> > count(*) but when using SELECT INTO it only copies
> 1004183 rows. >
> > I can see forward and backpointers when running dbcc
> > tablealloc with the fix option, but I now want to fix
> > the linkage errors for this table.
> >
> > Any idea how I can see the rowid for a specific page
> > that has corruption problems?
> >
> > Please see attached files
> > Tx
> > Lee
> >
> >> Did you have a question about this?
> >>
> >> BTW, the 15083 messages are not errors.  0/0 entries
> >> occur normally as space is deallocated from a table.
> >> They are likely not connected at all with the power
> >> failure.
> >>
> >> -bret

> SORT=1 >>>

> >> corrected.>

> >> corrected.>
> pages >>> allocated and 6967 Extents allocated.

0
Lee
12/21/2010 8:05:46 AM
After further investigation, I see this:

pprevpg pointer for page 48756470 does not point to previous
page in chain as scanned.  pprevpg pointer = 48756349,

Page : 48756470

TABLE: t_display        OBJID = 1024722703
INDID=0     FIRST=2305896    ROOT=42109105    SORT=1
INDID=2     FIRST=2365000    ROOT=2326002     SORT=0
TOTAL # of extents = 0
Table Corrupt: Page linkage is not consistent; check the
following pages: (current page#=48756470;  page# pointing to
this page=42934825; previous page# indicated in this
page=48756349)
Table Corrupt: Page linkage is not consistent; check the
following pages: (current page#=2351128;  page# pointing to
this page=31255805; previous page# indicated in this
page=48756576)
0
Lee
12/21/2010 8:11:45 AM
On 12/21/2010 1:05 AM, Lee wrote:
> Hello Bret,
>
> This was extremely helpful in my attempt to find which
> particular record I am working with. The initial dbcc page()
> on that table was very hard to read.
>
> I was trying to see which record/s in the table sits on the
> affected page with page linkage errors.
> On the particular page, there were messages suggesting that
> the backward pointer of the affected page is referring to a
> different page than the one being scanned.
>
> My question now is this: when a table gets corrupted with
> page linkage errors, can one ever fix the linkage problems
> for the table itself, by updating system tables?
> Or will it always be a process of bluffing sysindexes by
> updating the FIRST column for indid 0 with the page after
> the problem page and bcp'ing the data out from there onwards
> in batches by updating FIRST again for the next chunk and so
> on - in other words jumping the bad backward pointers?
>
> In my case, I recovered the 4 million rows by doing this in
> batches, and moving the FIRST page each time.
> So there were a few rows lost, but we accepted this.
> However, I thought it would be great if I can just update
> the backward pointer on the system tables with the number of
> the page as scanned in the chain.

Hi Lee,

It can't be done by updating system tables as the page pointers
aren't stored in tables (with the exception of the first and root
page pointers in sysindexes/syspartitions).  The pointers are
stored just in the page header of each page.

There is no simple command in ASE for modifying these.  It could be done
using a hex editor directly against the device file, though.
(Look at the dbcc page output as raw hex, use the editor to search
for the pattern from the header, find the 4 bytes that match the
bad prevpage value and update them to the desired value.).

How are you determining that you have lost rows?

-bret
0
Bret

General error: internal database error
I've got this error message while trying to create index: "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back." What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation? Thanks Ricardas This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing: dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile> What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console? Dave Wolf Sybase Profes...

General error : internal database error ???
I have a client that is running Novell 4.1 with sqlanywhere 5.5.04; At this installation the workstations are constantly crapping out with the above mentioned error; We have tried most everything as it relates to the novell OS - even installed the latest servicepack (7); but to no avail; I am usually pretty good at solving problems but this one doesn't give me enough to go on; does anyone have a suggestion or two about what might be happening ? I have 20 other installations running novell 4.1 with no problem; tia Dennis Hank Have you tried comparing the SQLA instal...

Error 22- Database check error on MSG-database
Anyone a suggestion on this one? Can't fond very useful hits on support.novell.com searches. Code: -------------------- Checking message database msg205.db - 6658048 bytes, 10/03/07 09:53 - Current time 10:00 am STRUCTURAL VERIFICATION of database /media/nss/GW2/lvm2/ofmsg/msg205.db Verifying data Error 22- Database check error: Unknown Error 0x8210 (0x8210) Suggestion- Database file missing or invalid. No direct recovery possible. Attempt to recover file from external backup. If no backup exists, request explicit structural rebuild from Admin...

ASE database error
ct_fetch(): user api layer: internal common library error: The bind of result set item 9 resulted in truncation. Do you want to continue in graphic mode? In PB9 I can create a datawindow fine but when I try to display the sql code in graphic mode I receive the above error on one specific table in an ASE database. All the other tables seem ok. Thanks in advance for any help! Terri >>ct_fetch(): user api layer: internal common library error: The bind of result set item 9 resulted in truncation. Do you want to continue in graphic mode? In PB9 I can create a dataw...

i have a error message when i log in with username?? error message is that CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 4
hello friends i have a error message when i log in with username. error message is below.. i use VS 2008 professional edition 90 days trial version. i used SQL 2005 expression version but i uninstalled it and i install SQL 2005 Enterprise version..but i see Express Edition with Advanced Services when i look at version information.. What should i do fix my error ? Cheers CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 4096 MB per database.An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\Users\Jet\Deskto...

ERROR
Hi,Can anyone solve my problem?I am using the postgres database with postgres odbc driver.  I create a asp.net page to access this database. However, the error occurs sometimes but not everytime.I only thing solve it is to restart the iis.The error message is: ERROR - no error information available Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR - no error information availableSourc...

ODBC error (Database error)
Hi, We are working with PB 5.04 on Windows 95. When we use ODBC connectivity with Sybase SQL Anywhere databases we have problems with datetime (timestamp in SQLAnywhere) fields. The error that PB reports is : Database Error. SQLSTATE = 07006 [Sybase][ODBC Driver]: cannot convert 1990-07-14 00:00:00. -10742 to a date/time I have installed Windows95 (spanish version), Office97(spanish version), Internet Explorer 4.01 (spanish version), Microsoft Outlook 98 (spanish version), PB 4 and PB 5.04. I have another PC with Windows 95 (spanish version), Office97(spanish version), Inter...

errors errors errors..

error error error

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

Fatal error: database error
On occasion our one of our database servers running at an offsite location starts displaying the following message: Fatal error: database error While this is displayed, users are unable to connect to the database server. Most of the time, the support team there has restarted the server and things then work fine. In one instance we have documented the messages leading up to this error, as follows: 15:13:21 Finished checkpoint: Sat Mar 06 1999 15:13 15:26:19 User:APPdata1 disconnected 15:26:19 Database: \\servername\dir\data1.db stopped 15:26:19 dba:APPdata2 disconnected 15:26:...

Error, Error and more errors

Error: Database Access Error
I'm running GW 7.0.3 on various servers (windows, linux & OES). I am having trouble running any system maintenance on the post offices on SUSE Linux 10sp2 from my ConsoleOne 1.3.6f running on WindowsXP. When I even try to do a "Validate", I get "Error: Database Access Error". I run my domains on OES Linux and don't have any problems running maintenance on them, just the post offices on SUSE. I tried to set up Samba shares to the post offices and can map drives to the post office directories, but still get the error. I can't find any info ...

Problem to write handle error script in the ASE database
Platform: Solaris Consolidated Database: ASE Platform: Windows XP Remote database: ASA The following script is created to handle the foreign key error for the mobiLink, but the error is encountered in the mobilink server as below, Script: exec ml_add_connection_script 'ver_1', 'handle_odbc_error', 'exec ULHandleODBCError( ?, ?, ?, ?, ? )' create procedure ULHandleODBCError @action1 int, @odbc_state varchar(5), @error_message varchar(1000), @user_name varchar(128), @table_name varchar(128) @action int output as BE...

Web resources about - OAM errors on Database after powerfailure - sybase.ase.general

AT&T Super Bowl Mobile Traffic Surged 80% Over Last Year
The Super Bowl power failure, which appeared to recharge the San Francisco 49ers offense in the second half, also led to a record surge in mobile ...

Did you know? -
maxim dewald Welcome! How are you? What`s the Story?! Did you know? What?! You going? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This may interest you?! That ...

Power outage hits downtown Detroit
CHICAGO, Dec 2 (Reuters) - A power outage forced theclosings of several municipal buildings in downtown Detroit onTuesday shortly after 10 a.m., ...

Power Management problems
Power Management problems : APM/ACPI BIOS questions

Lessons Learned from the Fukushima Nuclear Accident for Improving Safety of U.S. Nuclear Plants
The March 11, 2011, Great East Japan Earthquake and tsunami sparked a humanitarian disaster in northeastern Japan. They were responsible for ...

Feature: Editor's Note
Editor's Note "I'm saved in this big world by unforeseen friends" -William Stafford, from Grace Abounding As students and faculty returned ...

The ENIAC Story
The world's first electronic digital computer was developed byArmy Ordnance to compute World War II ballistic firing tables. By Martin H. Weik, ...

San Francisco Earthquake History 1915-1989
June 6, 1915 An earthquake with an abrupt rocking motion at 9:51 a.m. June 22, 1915 Earthquake in the Imperial Valley wrecked the towns of Calexico ...

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers Index for 26 October 2009
Accessibility Email alerts RSS feeds Contact us Home Parliamentary business MPs, Lords & offices About Parliament Get involved Visiting Education ...