network packet layer error #2

hi i am using ASE 12.5.2
we are using a powerbuilder utility which reads data from a
text file line by line does some front end validation and
inserts into the database through a stored procedure.
The size size of the text file is huge and it takes nearly 3
hours to complete usually.

But now its throwing the following database errors and
aborting after one or two hours.

" ct_results(): network packet layer: internal net library
error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect"
"ct_cmd_alloc(): user api layer: external error: The
connection has been marked dead."

Kindly help me out in this.
Thanks in advance.
- Senthil
0
senthil

> But now its throwing the following database errors and
> aborting after one or two hours.
>
> " ct_results(): network packet layer: internal net library
> error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect"
> "ct_cmd_alloc(): user api layer: external error: The
> connection has been marked dead."

Start by checking the db server's error log - it may explain
why the connection was killed.

Michael
0
mpeppler
8/31/2005 7:17:44 AM
> > But now its throwing the following database errors and
> > aborting after one or two hours.
> >
> > " ct_results(): network packet layer: internal net
> > library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to
> > disconnect" "ct_cmd_alloc(): user api layer: external
> > error: The connection has been marked dead."
>
> Start by checking the db server's error log - it may
> explain why the connection was killed.
>
> Michael

I have checked already, nothing is logged related to this in
the server.
0
senthil