Last Access Date/Time

Hi,
   Is there anyway to find out the last access date/time stamp for any
database table in ASE 12.5 ?

   Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MSW
0
MSW

Auditing.

-bret

MSW wrote:

> Hi,
>    Is there anyway to find out the last access date/time stamp for any
> database table in ASE 12.5 ?
>
>    Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> MSW
0
Bret

Last access date & time of files
Hi, When we look at the properties of a files, the last access date is modified but the last access time always display 00:00. Is it normal? We are running GW 6.5 SP2. Regards, Eric Bellavance Ministere des Finances Yep, last access time is a recent and well hidden addition to the API's Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ Dave Parkes wrote: > Yep, last access time is a recent and well hidden addition to the API's Agreed, its presence is not well documented and I found it when looking ...

date/time or date and time
I am setting up an SQL database and I will need to get differences in dates. For example I have a start date, start time, completion date and completion time and I want to get the difference between the start and completion. Would it be better to have one field with both date and time in it, or better to have a date field and a time field? Even though I have already started setting up the tables with seperate fields for date and time I am now leaning toward one field with date/time in it. (Only because that is the way I had to do it when setting up an Excel spreadsheet for a similar ta...

Retrieve Only Date from Date/Time in Ms Access
Hello,When retrieving data from an ACCESS database table, I want the generated ASP page to display only the date inputted by the user. It currently displays the date and then the time is always 12:00. Anyone have any suggestions as how I can have it display only the time, but leave the access format as Date/Time? Format the output - use {0:d} Something like:label1.text=String.Format("{0:d}",YourDate)David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Control Grouper - easily control properties for multipl...

Inserting Date into Access Date/Time Field
Everytime i capture a date from an asp:dropdownlist and try to insert it into an access date/time field i keep getting a Data type mismatch in criteria expression error (0x80040e07). is there a way i need to format the data before inserting? Any help would be ace!1 using System; 2 using System.Data; 3 using System.Data.OleDb; 4 using System.Configuration; 5 using System.Web; 6 using System.Web.Security; 7 using System.Web.UI; 8 using System.Web.UI.WebControls; 9 using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; 10 using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; 11 12 ...

How to remove the date part of a Date/Time value in MS Access
I am inserting a time value into a MS Access Date/Time field and notice that MS Access does not display the date portion of the value but when I look at the same data in my programming using a TADOTable component I am seeing the date of 12/30/1899 in conjunction with my time value. I read that Access is handling this within MS Access so that when a 0.sometime value is inserted it does not display the date. How do I handle this within my Delphi program so that I can display the time only in a Date/Time type field? Jeff Howard wrote: > I am inserting a time value into a MS Access Date/T...

DBI, MS Access, inserting/updating a Access Date/Time value
Hi, Does anyone have any idea what is up with Microsoft Access and its ridiculous Date/Time formatting options? It doesn't seem to matter what format I attempt to insert with. The directory and db file permissions are all Full Control. I'm using the "#" around the Date/Time format as required. The database has nothing as the Format in Design view on the General tab. The insert below has never worked once. On the up side if I run an insert that has no mention of the Date/Time field then it will just insert the record using the =Now() function as the default va...

date time in Access
I'm having trouble with date time in Access with DBI/ODBC I'm trying to do this: SELECT * FROM some_table WHERE date_time_field > 11/30/99 That's giving me all dates, where: SELECT * FROM some_table WHERE date_time_field < 11/30/99 Is giving me none. I must have done something completely wrong! It really is a date time field and looks like this: 1998-06-25 00:00:00 Jeff Hi Jeff, the correct syntax in access itself would be: >#9/30/1999# the writing of the data (mm.dd or dd.mm or mm/dd) belongs to the system variables set on the system ace...

java date time and utc date time
hi i have a client written in delphi the backend is written in java (webservice) when fetching a date field from the db, through java to delphi (TXSDateTime class), for some reason the date changes. in the db: 30/07/2009 00:00:00 in delphi: xsdatetime.asdatetime = 29/07/2009 23:00:00 (1 hour before) in delphi xsdatetime.asutcdatetime = 29/07/2009 21:00:00 (3 hours before) i guess it's a matter of timezones but all we want is simply to fetch the same date as it appears in the DB what are we missing? thanks amos szust wrote: > hi > > i have a client written in d...

How to Stop Displaying 12am Time in VB ASP.NET from Date/Time field in Access DB

just Time or date portion of a date/time field

Last time client was accessed
I need to find a way to find out when the last time an account was accessed. Either by client, outlook or via the web. We are using GW 6.5 will be upgrading to GW 7 in about a month if there is something in there that could help. Thanks for the help bohnsackj@stmary.edu wrote: > I need to find a way to find out when the last time an account was > accessed. Either by client, outlook or via the web. We are using GW 6.5 > will be upgrading to GW 7 in about a month if there is something in there > that could help. You can run a gwcheck against the PO with the "Aud...

Insert Date and Time Into Access...
Hello, I have an access database that contans a field called 'My_Date'.  Since I want the column to store the date and time, I made the datatype of the the column 'Date/Time'.  My insert statement looks like this: Insert Into Meeting (My_Date) Values ('01/01/01') This statement displays as 01/01/01 12:00:00AM where I query it.  How do I specify a date within the statement? I have tried something like: Insert Into Meeting (My_Date) Values ('01/01/01 10:32:23PM') But I get a datatype mismatch error.  All help is appreciated. Ok, I figured out how to insert the dat...

Last Modified/Access Time
Is there a way in Sybase ASE to find out the time when - table was last updated - procedure was last executed Thanks! Auditing. Alternatively, triggers on the table could keep a "last updated:" value in another table/ the proc could log a datetime value in a table every time it was called. Abhin wrote: > Is there a way in Sybase ASE to find out the time when > - table was last updated > - procedure was last executed > > Thanks! ...

History last access time
Is there a way to see the last access time in the history? The display only shows the date. IE allows a right click to see properties that has the time. -- Dennis M. Marks Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not for internal use. Don't run with knives. Dennis Marks wrote: > Is there a way to see the last access time in the history? The display > only shows the date. IE allows a right click to see properties that has > the time. > https://ad...

Web resources about - Last Access Date/Time - sybase.ase.general

Local access and transport area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Local access and transport area (LATA) is a term used in U.S. telecommunications regulation. It represents a geographical area of the United ...

Biometric company’s lawsuit accuses Apple of underhand tactics to gain access to heart-rate tech for ...
... – whose technology is licensed by iRiver, LG, Sony and others – has filed a lawsuit accusing Apple of using underhand tactics to gain access ...

LastPass 4.0 debuts new look and Emergency Access feature
... 4.0 unveils a major new redesign, focusing on a simpler, more visually pleasing vault, plus unveils two new tools of interest: Emergency Access ...

Buy an Amazon Fire tablet now and get access to $10,000 worth of apps for free
You will stay thoroughly entertained by watching and listening to millions of movies, TV shows, songs and more with a Fire tablet. The Amazon ...

Mobile device access in schools to grow in 2016
... survey of K-12 technology leaders indicated waning enthusiasm for adoption of 1-to-1 mobile device programs where each student has access to ...

Google Gets Access To Your Kids’ Data Because It’s A “School Official”
... with scheduling? So it wouldn’t come as a surprise to most parents that “school officials” are on the list of entities who are allowed to access ...

LastPass gets a fancy new look, emergency access, Sharing Center
LastPass, one of the best and most popular password management clients, just got a major upgrade that brings a fancy new look, emergency access ...

Humble Weekly is all Tom Clancy games, including beta access for The Division
... The Division , Ubisoft is offering upward of ten past games from the franchise at a discount. The big draw for many people will likely be access ...

Twitter Restores Politwoops' API Access, Allowing It To Post Politicians' Deleted Tweets Once Again
In a win for government transparency, Twitter has reinstated API access for a service that automatically monitors politicians' profiles for deleted ...

Judge: Pot Credit Union Can't Access Nation's Banking System
Judge dismisses suit seeking federal approval for credit union to serve Colorado pot shops