HELP!!! monitor client lib application

We want to develop an c aplication which will use Monitor Cleint Library. I
tried to compile and run the sample application testmon.c, but it doenst
work, I  got loads of errors during linking.
we have ASE 12.0 and ASE 12.5 on Solaris 8. (lots of undefined symbols
referemced in libsmapp.a)

does anybody have experience with Mon Clt Library? what should be in a
makefile for such an application? (we are using gcc and c++ compilers)
any help will do!!!!
TIA

0
Fuesun

HELP! cant run monitor client lib. example appl
We want to develop an c aplication which will use Monitor Cleint Library. I tried to compile and run the sample application testmon.c, but it doenst work, I got loads of errors during linking. we have ASE 12.0 and ASE 12.5 on Solaris 8. (lots of undefined symbols referemced in libsmapp.a) does anybody have experience with Mon Clt Library? what should be in a makefile for such an application? (we are using gcc and c++ compilers) any help will do!!!! TIA Fuesun Bakioglu wrote: > > We want to develop an c aplication which will use Monitor Cleint Library. I > trie...

Help Monitor (client)...
Hello!!! I'm trying to configure the monitor server on my PC(WINdows 2000 Professional, that is the client). The server instead is on Linux "machine"(Adaptive Server Enterprise/12.5.0.1/EBF 10292 IR/P/Linux Intel/Linux 2.4.7-10smp ). This is my problem: After to run Monitor Server. Sybase central return me this error . 1) Connect error: 1(Failure) Detaile ***no detailed information available*** 2) Could not initialized the java virtual machine.Program will exit!!!! On this link i have found a solution but i don't know if is the solution that I search...

ASE Monitor Help
This seems to be the billion dollar question. Where exactly can I find the steps to setup the monitor for Adaptive Server? Every document I find references some Adaptive Server Enterprise Installation Guide. Is this a ghost document? Specifically I need to know what exact version of the JRE works and what other environment modifications need to be made. The error we are getting is the error saying it couldn't bring up the monitor screen and to check the Java Environment settings. On another, yet similar note. Do any of the monitors show me the server's processes and i...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

client monitor lib to perl ?
Hi, does anybody know if there are PERL-modules which can access the Sybase client monitor library ? regards This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------4266D8D53B1B4C346ECF3B62 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit uhennings wrote: > > Hi, > > does anybody know if there are PERL-modules which can access the Sybase > client monitor library ? > > regards I'm pretty sure there aren't. At least ones that are publicly available. I remember asking this very question a few years back. ...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

ASE Monitor Client Error
Sybase ASE 12.5.2 on Windows. I have both servers running. I enabled monitoring on RDBMS. I have local sql.ini working. Ping is working on both well. I configured ASEP Java edition and could see Monitor folder. But when I start any of available monitors I'll see the message: Error #0: Communication failure: Check if server is running Source:3, Code:3, Severity:5 checked ms.log and found an error: Open Server: Error: 16219/10/0: A call to srv_waitfor_read() was interrupted by an attention Any suggestions? TIA, Vladimir ...

HELP me to access client application
I`ve got a problem. I participate in an intranet web site development. So, I have to write some code which should do the following. When a user finishes a test at the site the default client mail application should be opened, then automatically it creates a new message and the new message should contain a predefined subject and body with the report of the test. The body is not plain but HTML marked text. Moreover, the text to be as the body of the new mail is large. That`s why I cant do this with mailto link. I`ve learned somwhere that I can access client COM ...

ASE Monitor Client Connection Error
When trying to invoke any of the monitors for both the ASE 11.5.1 server and SQL Server 11.0.3 through Sybase Central, encounted the same error: ASE Monitor Client Error Error # 0: Communicationn failure: check if server is running Source: 3, Code: 3, Severity: 5 We've set up two monitor servers (for 11.5.1 and 11.0.3, using different executables), ASE/SQL servers were running, and we could log into monitor servers to issue the sms_status server command and sms_shutdown command. Checked the errorlogs for the monitor servers, found nothing abnormal. Any hints? Ying ...

Problem with client application!!!! Please help
Hi group, I'm trying to deploy a client application with powerbuilder 5.0.04 and Adaptive server anywhere 6.0. So I use rteng6 to connect to my database. When it asks me to log on to the application (the client), it doesn't find anything in the tables, though they are filled correctly. And also when I try to make a sql statement (select) in PB Database Administrator, and it says : *********************************************** line 1 An error occured, yet no mesage was returned, by the database driver. Continue? *********************************************** It w...

ASE Monitor Client Connection Problem
When trying to invoke any of the monitors on both the ASE 11.5.1 server and SQL Server 11.0.3 through Sybase Central, encounted the same error: ASE Monitor Client Error Error # 0: Communicationn failure: check if server is running Source: 3, Code: 3, Severity: 5 We've set up two monitor servers (for 11.5.1 and 11.0.3, using different executables), ASE/SQL servers were running, and we could log into monitor servers to issue the sms_status server command and sms_shutdown command. Open client setup for monitor servers seemed to be ok, but can't connect to monitor servers t...

Web resources about - HELP!!! monitor client lib application - sybase.ase.general

Would you give up chocolate for better application performance?
Application performance is critical to business performance according to 98 percent of businesses, yet 89 percent of executives say the poor ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 29% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 1.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers increasing investments in niche products and large-size ...
The China International Touchscreen Exhibition (C-Touch) was recently held in Shenzhen, China, featuring a number of local and international ...