crystal report with PowerBuilder

Hello, i would like to use Crystal Report with powerBuilder. How link the
report to a window ?

thank you

0
nicolas

Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application
Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application ? see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/ Yuri Denshchik a �crit : > Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder > application ? ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindows and forget about Crystal Reports. Yakov Fain www.excaliber.net/yfain/ ewj wrote: > I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database > file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? > > Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindow is better than use ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil We wrote an interface from PB to Crystal reports for a current client application. We used our standard Criteria datawindows to build the SQL that is then passed to the Crystal report for processing. Our Criteria datawindows are external DWs that have tag values set for the table and columns they are associated with. This was relatively easy for us because we had ...

powerbuilder and crystal report
hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help. Thanx.. Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code: Long ll_even_id Long ll_visit_id Long il_ConnectionId Long ll_event_id Pointer oldpointer String ls_Title OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! ) //......Avant impression........ // Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll", SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports
Has anyone had any success using Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports version 8.5 or 9.0. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009. Thanks in advance Rob We are using PB 7.0.3 Build 10009 and Crystal 8.5. We call crystal from the app to preview reports on the screen and to print and export reports to various file formats. Is there anything specific I could help you with? When calling Crystal, are you using PEWrap.dll or some other method? From what I can gather, PEWrap.dll is discontinued with Crystal 9.0 and I am trying to find a new sol...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

Web resources about - crystal report with PowerBuilder - sybase.ase.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles