The row number and offset of each row in the page should have a matching entry in row number table

Is the proper correction for the following to recreate the table BCPout/IN
or table to table insert, or just drop and recreate the index?  Row number
is 0.  Is there a way to correct just the data page?

Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
offset in row number table=0)
Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
offset in row number table=0)
Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
offset in row number table=0)
Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
offset in row number table=0)
Keys of index id 1 for table 'APPLN_INT_NAME' in data page not in correct
order. Drop and re-create the index. (index page 772121)
Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=10
offset in row number table=1762)
Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
offset in row number table=0)
Page pointer = 0x2ADD3800, pageno = 772121, status = 0x191, objectid =
432004570, indexid = 0, level = 0 has an incorrect pgfreeoff value of 1336.
The offset should be 1592.
Keys of index id 1 for table 'APPLN_INT_NAME' in data page not in correct
order. Drop and re-create the index. (index page 772235)

0
Elliot

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:07:49 -0700, Elliot wrote:

> Is the proper correction for the following to recreate the table BCPout/IN
> or table to table insert, or just drop and recreate the index?  Row number
> is 0.  Is there a way to correct just the data page?
>
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
> offset in row number table=0)
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
> offset in row number table=0)
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
> offset in row number table=0)
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
> offset in row number table=0)
> Keys of index id 1 for table 'APPLN_INT_NAME' in data page not in correct
> order. Drop and re-create the index. (index page 772121)
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=10
> offset in row number table=1762)
> Table Corrupt: The row number and offset of each row in the page should have
> a matching entry in row number table; check this page (page#=772121 row#=0
> offset in row number table=0)
> Page pointer = 0x2ADD3800, pageno = 772121, status = 0x191, objectid =
> 432004570, indexid = 0, level = 0 has an incorrect pgfreeoff value of 1336.
> The offset should be 1592.
> Keys of index id 1 for table 'APPLN_INT_NAME' in data page not in correct
> order. Drop and re-create the index. (index page 772235)

Hi Elliot,

If this is a APL table, then recreate the clustered index.  If this is a
DOL table, perform reorg rebuild or reorg compact.

hope this helps

--
Jason L. Froebe

http://jfroebe.livejournal.com

Team Sybase
0
Jason

How to set the row number and get the row number for ("selected row) in Datagrid
I face a problem that i can't get the selected row of the datagrid in both server side script (VB.net) and client side script (javascript) As i can't use the button column / hyperlink column in the datagrid. Thus , i need to handle the change the background color of the selected row and also to get the selected row number for Update/Delete. Thanks in advance. This depends on how do you perform the selection. Do you want to implement chaning of the SelectedRow at the client side without any postback? If you have no issues with postback, then you can do s little trick here: 1. ...

Returning n rows, setting start row, total number of rows
Hi, I'm try to find out how ado.net can perform some of the things i am able to do in ado. Here is the scenario: I will be searching a table that may have 1000's of rows. I want to be able to dictate how many rows (page size) to return and what the starting row number is and be able to find out how many total rows would be returned by the query. Using old ado recordsets I was able to get the recordset and get the count or all the rows (.recordcount - ormaybe it was .rowcount) and then jump to the starting position (.absoluteposition). How can I do the equivalent in .net? From loo...

Get the Row Number or Row ID
Hi, I am using Sybase Central v4.3 with Interactive SQL to query the SQL Commands. My concern is how to get the rownumber or row id in select queries. Is there any in built commands in the ASE. If not please suggest me how to get the rownumber. Thanks.... Unless i'm mistaken, ASE does not use a rowid... it can have a timestamp, but it is updated with every modification to the row. http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.help.ase_15.0.blocks/html/blocks/blocks34.htm -- Cory Sane [TeamSybase] Certified Sybase Associate DBA for ASE 15.0 "Santhanam P" wrote...

gridview row numbers or row count
In my gridview I want to display the number for each row, so this column doesn't have any relation with any datasource. I want it to display the number of row that it represents, so if I delete a row it still has count and represents the right number of rows that I have in my gridview. Any suggestions are welcome also. I think this thread might have what you're looking for: http://forums.asp.net/p/992655/1292440.aspxMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/...

I want to select top 3 rows except the first from 4 rows of a Table. It should select from top 2 row,top3 row and top4 row.
 Hi, Let say I've 4 rows in a table. I want to select top 3 rows except the first from 4 rows of a Table. It should select from top 2 row,top3 row and top4 row. Thanks in advance Asghar Ali Mohammed http://www.aliwebdev.com(Web Designer and Developer)Do not forget to "MARK AS ANSWER" on the post that helped you. If you can use Linq, you can use Skip. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vcsharp/aa336757.aspxThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Hii dear..U can fire the Query select Top(3) from Table1 order by id desc.. "A conclusion is whe...

First Row, Next Row, Prior Row, Last Row
I have a SQL Anywhere 7.0 Database, have a table Product_detail which contains Column Name Datatype width Null Default batch_id char(10) No None prod_id Integer No None employee_id Integer No None quantity Integer No None price Numeric (14, 2) No None Its primary key is batch_id I have a Freeform Datawindow with this table I want to provide the first row, next row, prior row and last row Ho...

Find the row number on click of a gridview row???
Hello everyone,I need to find the gridview row number on click of a row on Page_load not on any other event..!! How do i do that?Please help me..!!regards,Francis P. Ferns Sorry Francis, but I believe you're out of luck as the Page.Load event is way too early in the Page lifecyle to pick this up. This would most likely be done in the SelectedIndexChanged, RowCommand, or Click event of a Button.Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Hi,Ya i understand that. Is there any other way i can find out the Row number.I ll tell you my actual requirement.Im implementing the ICallbackEventHa...

GridView Row height changes based of number of rows.
Hi   I am working on a.NET 3.5 web applicaiton using GridView. I have set the Rowstyle Height property to 20 px. But the Row height is changing based on the number of records. If there are more rows binded to the grid the height is 20px. But if there are only one or two rows in the grid then  the Row height is increased. How to have the constant height for the Rows in a GridView control? thanks Ashok    This post has a good tip for maintaining GridViewRow height regardless of content."Peace is Every Step." -Thich Nhat Hanh...

Vary the height of a row depending on number of rows in the subreport?
I have a report with a table where table rows 5 and 6 contain subreports.  The subreport in row 5 could contain 1 or more rows of data.  Since the rows have a fixed height, if the first subreport has only 1 row of data, then there is a large gap before the second subreport starts.  Does anyone know if there is such a thing as auto-sizing or variable row sizing in SQL Reporting Services? Thanks....

tree
I have remote xul page. There is tree with lots of items (generated by javascript, not rdf). How can I get: 1. first visible row index (if tree is scrolled by 10 rows, it should return 11) 2. number of visible rows (how many visible rows fits the tree, tree.view.rowCount() doesn't work) 3. how can I catch scrolling event Thanks dvh wrote: >I have remote xul page. There is tree with lots of items (generated by javascript, not rdf). > Do you mean by adding content nodes or some other way? >How can I get: > >1. first visible row index (if tree is scrolled...

Update a rows in one table for each row in other table
Hello all, i am a newbie in SQL and i want to ask for your help in order to do the following update statement. I have a table tblUsers which holds all the users, one of the fields in their GroupId. In the UserGroup table i have a field "UsersCount" and in that field i want to keep the number of the users in that group. Basically i want everytime i am saving a user to recalculate the users in all usergroups. I am trying to have something like:SELECT User_GroupId, count(User_GroupId) as UsersCount FROM tblUsersWHERE DeletedFlag = 0 GROUP BY User_GroupId and then:"FOR EACH" User_GroupIdUPDAT...

Update row in Table A from row in Table B
Hello, I have 2 tables.... table A and table B. Ok, In a stored procedure, I pass in an int value @ID I want to get the row from Table B WHERE ID =@ID....and then UPDATE the Row in Table A that has the same ID...with the values from table B. Table A ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 a a Table B ID | Col1 | Col2 ----------------------- 2 b b I would like to update A.Col1 with B.Col1 and A.Col2 with B.Col2 Can someone help me out with this syntax? Thanks a lot. update tableA ...

Add row to table with table.row.add()
Everytime I click on a button I want to add a tableRow to a table like this:        TextBox TB = new TextBox();                TableCell Cell = new TableCell();        Cell.Controls.Add(TB);        TableRow Row = new TableRow();        Row.Cells.Add(Cell);        table.Rows.Add(Row);It works the first time, but when I click the button again the last r...

Gridview paging enabled. Has checkbox to select the row . If user select the checkbox on one page and move to 2nd page to select the rows there also to export the selected rows to excel. But doing so
HiI am using Gridview and that has paging enabled. Using checkbox to select the particular row of the gridview to export the selected rows to the excel . Everything is working fine except for one case.Let user selected the "check" box for, five rows which user would like to export to excel (two of rows on page 1 of results and 3 of them on page 2 of results), however it only exports the 3 row details from page 2, because it seems to de-select the 2 rows from page 1 when I move to page 2 and vice versa. The code i am using is as :protected void BtnExcel_Click(object sender, EventArg...

Web resources about - The row number and offset of each row in the page should have a matching entry in row number table - sybase.ase.administration

Matching, Essex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matching is a village and civil parish in the Epping Forest district of the County of Essex , England . The village of Matching lying on undulating ...

Facebook Video Chat App Rounds Launches Social Matching Algorithm
Facebook video-chat application Rounds rolled out its social matching algorithm today, which allows users to connect with friends of friends ...

SPMD Kenshoo launches Intent-Driven Audiences, matching search ads to Facebook
Kenshoo , a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer, announced Wednesday the launch of Intent-Driven Audiences . This new tool matches ...

Abby – Basic Skills Preschool: Counting, Letters, Puzzles Colors, Shapes, Patterns, Matching and more ...
Get Abby – Basic Skills Preschool: Counting, Letters, Puzzles Colors, Shapes, Patterns, Matching and more on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

Brisbane Lions fury at pick for Matthew Leuenberger, 'consider' matching Bombers
The Brisbane Lions have criticised free agency compensation and say they are considering matching Essendon's contract offer for Matthew ...

Programmatic Goes to the Dogs in Saatchi Pet-Matching Effort
Programmatic advertising is about to go to the dogs. In a campaign breaking in November, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based animal shelter will use ...

Facebook Adds Multiple Matching Options for Custom Audiences
Facebook has added real-time matching across multiple data types to its custom audiences ad-targeting tool. The social network said in a Facebook ...

Apple is looking to increase the music library matching limit to 100,000 tracks
... Tale , and Take a ride on the world’s most famous train with Orient Express History . Apple is looking to increase the music library matching ...

Recycling: Matching high-tech materials science with economics that work
Video by Jennifer Hahn. (video link) BROOKLYN, New York—A conveyor belt is keeping material flying past at speeds that require both concentration ...

Black Friday 2015 price matching: Which stores do it and how does it work?
... products you want at the prices you've seen advertised, as long as you’re willing to do a little research to take advantage of the price matching ...