table attributes

Has anyone used reservepagegap, fillfactor, and exp_row_size
setting for a table and it helped? Would like to know from
someone who has used these in the prod env;
0
jobless

Proxy table mapping an ASE Table
Hi I try to create an IX proxy tablwe wich mapps a ASE table. I created an remote server with JDBC class bur when I try to do a connection I receive the following error message: 1> forward to remoteServer sp_who 2> go Msg 11206, Level 16, State 0: ASA Error -656: Unable to connect to server 'remoteServer': No suitable driver (1 row affected) What is wrong ? Thanks in advance for any hints. ...

Adding more attributes to aspnet_Membership table and aspnet_User table
I want to use asp.net 2.0 membership capabilties, but the standard aspnet_Membership table does not store enough information for me in the table is there a way for me to add more attributes to the table and have those attributes correspond to the form that the users fill out-bdot"There are only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't" You should be able to add additional profile properties in the config file and then the SqlProfile provider will just enable you to use them within your app.  Take a look at this article on msdn. ht...

Populating ASE tables with data from SQL Anywhere tables
Since all the datatypes(timestamp,varchar greater then 255 char) with SQL Anywhere are not supported by ASE i have problems populating ASE tables with data from SQL Anywhere tables. Both the databases have the same table structure. Could anyone suggest ways of populating ASE 11.9.2 database with data from SQL Anywhere 5.5.04? Thanks Riyaz. I've done this with PowerBuilder pipeline objects. Paul Horan [TeamSybase] Buffalo, NY "development credit bank" <sunesara@usa.net> wrote in message news:r$kw7riGAHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > Since all the ...

Proxy tables between ASE 11.5.1 and ASE 12
Hi everybody We are in HP-UX 11 and have two servers, one in ASE 12 and other in ASE 11.5.1. This servers need to share data via proxy tables. Does somebody know if it is possible to use proxy tables in ASE 12 referencing tables in ASE 11.5.1 and viceversa? Thanks a lot. Roberto Espitia wrote: > We are in HP-UX 11 and have two servers, one in ASE 12 and other in ASE > 11.5.1. This servers need to share data via proxy tables. > Does somebody know if it is possible to use proxy tables in ASE 12 > referencing tables in ASE 11.5.1 and viceversa? It should work....

ASE to ASE

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

tables attribute
--------------F5DD0D64FF25AD2AE481750F Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello All, When I call the tables attribute on my Oracle-DB I get an Error ORA-00942: table or view does not exist. I connect as user sys when calling this. I attached dbi->trace(4) of that call. Thanks any advice. Martin -- Martin Hesse mh@nova-ratio.de nova ratio AG Ransbach-Baumbach Germany info@nova-ratio.de Tel. : 02623 92420 Fax. : 02623 9242100 -- As soon as you make something foolproof, someone will create a better fool -- --------------F5D...

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

ASE and ASE

Using a single table for multiple form data? Attribute based table?
I am creating some forms on an intranet, and would like to use a single table to store the data for all of them.  That way if I need to create more I dont have to create a new table for each form.  I remember seeing a concept of this somewhere, but cannot remember where.  Has anyone else done this before?  I am not really worried about performance of the table its not going to have any high volume of transactions. My though was to do something like this everything would be stored as a string, and that might be the major failing point because you dont know what value...

Creating a table with similar attributes to another table in Adaptive Server Anywhere
In DB2 we can excute the CREATE TABLE LIKE or use the SELECT * INTO newtablename clauses. Does anyone know of a similar one liner that could be used in adaptive server anywhere. If there is one please let me know. If not, then is ASA going to have such a function in the coming future. Thanks In Advance. You might want to post this over in the sybase.public.sqlanywhere sections. On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:46:56 -0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Derrick Chan <dpccon@earthlink.net> wrote: >In DB2 we can excute the CREATE TABLE LIKE or use the SELEC...

Advanced question, about binding a Schema of particular table to a Gridview of that table with it attributes
  Is it possible to pull schema from the table and bind it gridview and display all the contents of the table with correct typesstatic DataTable GetSchemaTable(string connectionString) { using (OleDbConnection connection = newOleDbConnection(connectionString)) { connection.Open();DataTable schemaTable = connection.GetOleDbSchemaTable( OleDbSchemaGuid.Tables,new object[] { null, null, null, "TABLE" });return schemaTable; } }     TABLE_CATALOG TABLE_SCHEMA TABLE_NAME COLUMN_NAME COLUMN_GUID COLUMN_PROPID ORDINAL_POSITION COLUMN_HASDEFAULT ...

Table View / ASE 12.5.4, ASE 15.0.2
I have installed the Sybase OCS 15.02 over 12.5.4 and have copied the DLL's as advised by sybase. However, when I try to open a table in an ASE 15 database in Powerbuilder (or Infomaker), the following error is displayed. ct_fetch(): user api layer : internal common library error: The bind of result set item 4 failed due to a syntax error in the source data. I can see the table columns thereafter, but other information such as indices etc is not available. Somehow there is clash between 12.5.4 and 15.02. Does anyone know a solution ? Thanks in advance bryan ...

ASE 15.0 drop range partition from a table without dropping table
How to drop range partition from a table without using drop/create table and reload data?? <loc tran> wrote in message news:4429a7a1.6598.1681692777@sybase.com... > How to drop range partition from a table without using > drop/create table and reload data?? In one of the ASE 15.0 release in the coming months, it'll be possible to drop individual partitions. HTH, Rob ------------------------------------------------------------- Rob Verschoor Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE 12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0 and Replication Server 12.5 / TeamSybase Author of ...

Web resources about - table attributes - sybase.ase.administration

Attribute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Template:Attributes of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Română Home Random Template:Attributes of God Part of a series on the Attributes of God Aseity Eternity Graciousness Holiness ...

Six Attributes Of The Perfect Facebook Page Administrator
So, here’s the thing: In many ways, hiring a Facebook page administrator is akin to hiring a poster child for your brand. This trusted manager ...

PANDA: Pose Aligned Networks for Deep Attribute Modeling - Facebook
We propose a method for inferring human attributes (such as gender, hair style, clothes style, expression, action) from images of people under ...

Facebook announces data partnerships to help advertisers target users by offline purchases and attributes ...
... will anonymously match data from consumer loyalty programs with user profiles in order to target ads by offline purchase habits and other attributes. ...

New Study Attributes Rapid Ageing Mainly To Environment Factors
New study explains why some people age faster than others.

Should I use the nofollow attribute on internal links? - YouTube
Regarding "nofollow" on internal links: Does it hurt? Does it help? I read different comments from Matt on this matter over time. What's the ...

Justin Trudeau attributes abortion stance to father's example
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he is following an example set by his famous father when it comes to his position on election candidates and ...

Obama attributes western U.S. wildfires to climate change
... that has burned nearly 400 square miles in the north-central part of Washington state, along with blazes in other Western areas, can be attributed ...

Fifty Shades Of Grey Baby Births: Windsor Hospital Sees Spike In Births, Attribute Book
A significant spike in baby births at a hospital in Windsor, Ontario, has been attributed to the book Fifty Shades of Grey, which has become ...