ODBC Connectivity

On win2000 ASE 12.5, I am trying to create a ODBC connection using ODBC
adminstrator.  Does anyone have any info. on this.

I am getting DEFAULT_TXT_ISOLATION not found error.

(On win nt, I was able to do this without any problems).

Help!
0
Joe

Joe wrote...
> On win2000 ASE 12.5, I am trying to create a ODBC connection using ODBC
> adminstrator.  Does anyone have any info. on this.
>
> I am getting DEFAULT_TXT_ISOLATION not found error.
>
> (On win nt, I was able to do this without any problems).

I can't find anything on that in the Tech Support database.  It might be a new issue so I
suggest that you open a case.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]

0