Event 209

Hi,
We are having an issue very similar to Case Number: 11488261
But the only problem is we already are on "Adaptive Server
Enterprise/15.0.2/EBF 15679 ESD#5"

Any advice?

Thanks.
0
HManzer

The only difference is even after changing "max scan
parallel degree" to 1
procedure still hangs on event 209

> Hi,
> We are having an issue very similar to Case Number:
> 11488261 But the only problem is we already are on
> "Adaptive Server Enterprise/15.0.2/EBF 15679 ESD#5"
>
> Any advice?
>
> Thanks.
0
HManzer
11/29/2010 3:48:20 AM
On 29-Nov-2010 04:48, HManzer wrote:
> The only difference is even after changing "max scan
> parallel degree" to 1
> procedure still hangs on event 209
>
>> Hi,
>> We are having an issue very similar to Case Number:
>> 11488261 But the only problem is we already are on
>> "Adaptive Server Enterprise/15.0.2/EBF 15679 ESD#5"
>>
>> Any advice?
>>
>> Thanks.
Not really. You should contact Sybase TechSupport about this.

HTH,

Rob V.
Rob Verschoor

Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE 15.0/12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0
and Replication Server 15.0.1/12.5 // TeamSybase

Author of Sybase books (order online at www.sypron.nl/shop):
"Tips, Tricks&  Recipes for Sybase ASE" (ASE 15 edition)
"The Complete Sybase ASE Quick Reference Guide"
"The Complete Sybase Replication Server Quick Reference Guide"

rob@NO.SPAM.sypron.nl | www.sypron.nl  | Twitter: @rob_verschoor
Sypron B.V., The Netherlands  |  Chamber of Commerce 27138666

Rob

ASE and ASE

ASE to ASE

ASA To ASE - VS

Courses for ASE administrator
Have previously been using ASA but now have started to use ASE. Was trying to find a comprehensive course for ASE Administration and Replication but can't afford the Sybase run courses and feel they are not suitable due to duration. Was looking for something from beginners to advanced in the US or ASIA. Basically I am a one man company that outsources 70% of development and provides services/development to small businesses in Japan. I need to know enough to act as a DBA when offshore admin/Maintanence is not possible. Would consider any geographic location except India. Would like...

Adding ASE to existing ASE-to-ASE Installation
I am using all ASE's in my SQLRemote setup. My current installation consists of a Consolidated ASE & 2 Remote ASE's. My attempt to add another Remote ASE to the existing installation consists of these steps: - Install the sqlremote system objects in the new Remote - Install the stable queues in the new Remote - Manually extract a bcp file of the shared table from the Cons server - Configure the Cons server for another subscriber - Configure the new Remote's shared table, publications, & subscriptions. - Manually b...

ASE Administrator
I have been working as ASE 12.5 application dba for the last 5 years. My project was completed last month. I am interested in upgrading my skills to system dba. I badly need some guidelines in having the necessary software at home and some study materials. Any help in this would be highly appreciated. Regards, Ramesh Ramesh I would say to use Sybase Manuals and Technical documents from Sybase Site . Thanks Akesh "Ramesh" <rameshsrao@indiatimes.com> wrote in message news:40159095@forums-1-dub... > I have been working as ASE 12.5 application dba for the...

What is Event ?When to use event ?Whats the differance between Event and Delegate?
 Please explain with an example where you required the Event or Delagate or Both.Thanks in advance.  Hi, there is a good refernce at http://www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=6302 JCPlease mark the post(s) that helped you as the answer. You get points, the poster gets points, and also the answer is then there to show anyone else how your problem was solved....

fireing event from event !!
When clicking the calendar controls I fire an event.. in that code I create another event from a linkbutton, but when clicking that event button nothing happends. I think its becausae the webform has forgotten all its variables or something... My Q: How can I fire an event from an event ??Jesus Loves You Hi, could you provide the code you already have in your experiment so we can see what you mean exactly? Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Here's my code.. I just posted the most relevant. not all ...

Events and Event handlers
 Hi ,What are the Events and Event Handlers and How we create events and events handlers in asp.netand where we use .   adilahmed Hi, You can find a video about Events http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/ "Lesson 3" In general , an Event is fired when some thing [an event] happens and then you should choose your Event Handler [a function that is executed when the Event is fired]. In C#, to know about Events I think you should start with delegates [they simply points to the Event Handler fn.] and then go to Events and Event Handlers. In ASP.NET , the ...

ASE "Events"
Is there anyway to have ASE "notify" an application when data in a table is changed. If not are there any products besides TIBCO's TIB/Adapter that does this? Thanks Nick Yes, Sybase Enterprise Event Broker (SEEB) "Nick N." wrote: > Is there anyway to have ASE "notify" an application when data in a table is > changed. > > If not are there any products besides TIBCO's TIB/Adapter that does this? > > Thanks > Nick Sure. You can put a trigger on the table that sends an RPC to the application (which would in...

Signals/Events from the ASE Server/Database
Hi, I am writing an application that will monitor the health Database and teh Replication Server in my system. I want to know the signals or/and events taht the Database Server would broadcast when one of its database goes down (shutdown or database gets corrputed or something nasty happens)... Also, is it possible to monitor the Replication Server for such an event/signal when it is shutdown or goes down... Thanks Sudesh. The dataserver doesn't "broadcast" anything -- it just goes down and RepServer will find out soon enough because the connections are ...

Is it possible for ASE trigger PB retrieve event
I want to know if it is possible for Sybase database server can tell their PowerBuilder client to fire the retrieve event. If it is possible, please give me the kick start hint since I have no concept about that. Thanks. You mean to have Sybase tell the dw that there has been a new row added or something, and to have it re retrieve it? I have never heard of anything like that but a workaround is to either put code in the update, delete, and/or insert trigger of the specified table. Then in the timer event or something put code in to select from a fake table, in the trigger i...

How I know wich function or event fired an event or call curent event?
How I know wich function or event fired an event or call curent event? Thank you. Viorel afaik you cant determine that in script (except using flags and other contraptions), but in the debugger you can click on the call stack tab, it will show you where the function got called from. pavel "Viorel" <admin@tgh.ro> wrote in message news:mUY4tRoMCHA.195@forums.sybase.com... > How I know wich function or event fired an event or call curent event? > Thank you. > > Viorel > > viorel, afaik pb doesnt provide a way for you to do that. ...

Web resources about - Event 209 - sybase.ase.administration

Impact event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An impact event is the collision of a large meteorite , asteroid , comet , or other celestial object with the Earth or another planet . Throughout ...

Putting on a Last Minute Event? 7 Tips to Promote it on Twitter
In a perfect world, we would have months to prepare for an event. We would have nicely organized lists, a smooth process, an effective team and ...

Look into the Future with your calendar events on a clock
Words are wonderful, but sometimes a picture can say a lot more. Future is a new calendar app that puts your events on a clock making it easy ...

The 10 biggest television events of 2015
Nielsen released its annual " Tops of 2015: TV and Social Media " report this week. In it they reveal the top-10 most watched television events ...

Duchess Kate attends a private party at BP, adds 2 more events to her schedule
... famous Lovers’ Knot Tiara, a tiara frequently worn by Princess Diana back in the day. These are likely the only photos we’ll get of the event, ...

2016 GOP Candidates Plan Appearance At Notorious Islamophobe's Event
... all their big talk denouncing Trump's idea to ban Muslims, it doesn't seem to stop at least some of the 2016 field from showing up at an event ...

‘Shots Fired’ Fox Event Series Starring Sanaa Lathan Gets Formal Green Light
Fox Broadcasting Co. has officially ordered an event series from Love & Basketball filmmaker Gina Prince-Bythewood and Empire executive producer ...

Hearthstone's 'Winter Veil' event is now underway
Blizzard has kicked off the Winter Veil event in Hearthstone , which basically amounts to a few tidbits of fanfare, and a sale. The gist is that ...

Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor: UFC 194 On Pace To Break Records In Event-Filled Weekend
The wait is almost over. For the first time ever, the UFC has scheduled three events on consecutive days, and the final card features the most ...

Geneva police OK public events despite terror-suspects hunt
Geneva police OK public events despite terror-suspects hunt